Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 65

Thread: Abortion

FUCK UR WACK BEATS!
    Battle Record
    12-10
    Quote Originally Posted by RiGaMorTiz
    The End check ya pms

an u still take health class..Lmao u must be in like 6th grade..

abortion happens dawg live wit it
    actually, I attend what is called a catholic school. And a topic that was brought up in religion class was abortion. Asshole. I wonder...wat grade are u in?

Ladies and gentlemen. The quote I just showed you was from rapbattles.com biggest idiot of January 2004!!! lets give him a round of applause, shall we.

dam idiot.

Battle Record
    15-4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilo
    actually, I attend what is called a catholic school. And a topic that was brought up in religion class was abortion. Asshole. I wonder...wat grade are u in?

Ladies and gentlemen. The quote I just showed you was from rapbattles.com biggest idiot of January 2004!!! lets give him a round of applause, shall we.

dam idiot.
    I know you're not calling one a "dam idiot" though are you?

And Health class is in high school as well dumbasses.

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15
    ^No foolio, hes calling the dude he's quoting a damn idiot.
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

Administrator
    Battle Record
    3-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyuhl Phive
    However, most woman get abortions because the man has fled and doesn't want anything to do with the baby. If the man had stuck with the woman then 90 % of the abortions most likely would be avoided.

Kids making up statistics is funny. This is why I don't engage in real discussions on this site anymore. Iyuhl, can you give a link to where it says that 90% of abortions are caused by men leaving their girlfriends? No? Didn't think so. The majority of abortions ( I wont get into percents as I'm not going to do research for a post on a website) are a result of the woman (or the couple) not being mature enough to have the child. Meaning, the baby is simply not convenient for her and perhaps her boyfriend/male she had sex with. But I bet Iyuhl meant to say that, right?

- The End -

The R in RB.Com
    Battle Record
    5-1
    End...I said that damnit!

*edit*
    i said that about abortions are done because the parents know that they can not afford a child for what ever reason

so dont blame A5! Hes a comedian

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Administrator
    Battle Record
    3-0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Realist
    so dont blame A5! Hes a comedian
    He's not a comedian, he's just a joke.

Also, EI is in sad shape. I am even going to cut down on my freeposts, even though I've earned them. So, please keep side conversation to AIM. (Yes, I'm not on that right now, but that is because I am on the phone and can't keep up with 9 IM windows.)

- The End -

Elevating Beyond Perfect Derive's Avatar
    Battle Record
    38-18
    End, you might wanna make a new thread enforcing the freepost rule...ermm if people continously freepost they will lose access to EI, or some shit like that, you can delete this after reading if you want.

Battle Record
    14-3
    Quote Originally Posted by The End
    Also, EI is in sad shape. I am even going to cut down on my freeposts, even though I've earned them. So, please keep side conversation to AIM. (Yes, I'm not on that right now, but that is because I am on the phone and can't keep up with 9 IM windows.)
    Pop-u-u-lar!!! You're an RB Admin.. Pop-u-u-lar!! lol

Maybe you need more help in E.I.?

~*~*~DR - BEST FRIENDS CREW 4 LIFE~*~*~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Administrator
    Battle Record
    3-0
    ^ There is no doubt we need more help in EI. I want C-section back, as he had great judgement of what is allowed in here, and what isn't. However, Cprogress is still holding a grudge with him. (Which is understandable.)

Quote Originally Posted by Derive
    End, you might wanna make a new thread enforcing the freepost rule...ermm if people continously freepost they will lose access to EI, or some shit like that, you can delete this after reading if you want.
    Once we get more mods for this forum to enforce those rules, I will.

- The End -

Battle Record
    14-3

Hint hint.

~*~*~DR - BEST FRIENDS CREW 4 LIFE~*~*~

Battle Record
    15-4
    Kids making up statistics is funny. This is why I don't engage in real discussions on this site anymore. Iyuhl, can you give a link to where it says that 90% of abortions are caused by men leaving their girlfriends? No? Didn't think so. The majority of abortions ( I wont get into percents as I'm not going to do research for a post on a website) are a result of the woman (or the couple) not being mature enough to have the child. Meaning, the baby is simply not convenient for her and perhaps her boyfriend/male she had sex with. But I bet Iyuhl meant to say that, right?
    Wow, got a fuckin bug up your ass?

I didn't actually research the shit, I was makin a fucking estimate, my mistake. I didn't know I was making a report for the mother fucking pope, jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilo
    Thsi is probably a worthless thread but it's really something that needs to be dicussed. Anyways, Friday in class, we saw a video of an abortion taking place. After watching that video...I am 100% against abortion. I used 2 think it was ok and watever, but that was one of the most disturbing things I ever saw. Im not very good with science, but it's just disturbing. The unborn child has little feet, little arms, and you can clearly see the head. Then the doctor stuck some tube or sumthin up the women, and started sucking sum liquid out. And you can see the unborn child fighting for its life, trying not to get sucked up. Then it rips off the body from the head...and the doctor sticks sumthin in the woman and crushes the tiny head and sucks up the rest. Atleast, dats what I picked up, the rest I just couldn't take. Seriously, out of the 28 kids in my class, after the video...only 11 of us were left.

What do you all think of abortion?
    and after that all that you still managed to survive?..damn..you're tough lil guy..

He's not a comedian, he's just a joke.

sorry..didnt see this post on freeposting..I will also stop freeposting as much..

Battle Record
    27-18
    i disagree with murder, which is what abortion is ..
    ending a life, plain and simple ..
    follow me on Instagram @updowndaps

Quote Originally Posted by Sand
    i disagree with murder, which is what abortion is ..
    ending a life, plain and simple ..
    yeah..but what of the mother cant take care of the baby..yes there's always adoption..but once a child is born..most mothers get attached to them immediately and dont want to give up their baby..put it like this..

a baby that could have been aborted..while he's growing up...he experinces some of the worst possible pain ever..his family could be poor..also can be on drugs and the parents may not be able to provide for them..they parents will go hungry because they have to buy clothes/pampers/food for their child..and most of the time(for african americans)..the father isnt there..so thats making 2 lifes hard..

but if the baby is aborted it's totally different..if you have problems with it think of it like this..you are sending that baby directly to heaven..because once it's killed it's gonna go straight there..so you are kind of doing a good thing..

well..thats my views and opinions..

Battle Record
    5-17
    it's considered murder........................