User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: M.O.P. dissing 50 Cent?

You've Earned a Custom Title!

M.O.P. dissing 50 Cent?

I don't want this to be a fucking 'we all hate 50 i hope M.O.P. shoot him in the face' thread but did anybody notice they diss 50 on Memphis Bleek's 'M.A.D.E.' i don't listen to Memphis Bleek so i didn't know until recently when somebody played the song 'hood musik' which they are on. in the song Lil Flame raps

'the whole rap game turned into a 2pacathon gangsta boy bobbing fighting for his nut and cock in ya palm got a few bullet wounds and tatoos now you got ya 2Pac costume on THUG LIFE'

we all know 50 got bullet wounds and tats and he yells 'THUG LIFE' at the end of that hail mary song. Did anybody else notice this and what do ya'll think?

the_stank
    Good on em

I dont listen to Bleek but I'm going to look for the song right now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF
    Everyone always tries to shoot down the people they're jealous of.... 50's a fuckin icon and has gotten the most attention since Pac and Biggie, so now he's on the chopping block. Really, 50's more real than Pac was as far as being gangsta. Pac turned gangsta all of the sudden, yet he's more respected than any rapper... shit always makes me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular
    Everyone always tries to shoot down the people they're jealous of.... 50's a fuckin icon and has gotten the most attention since Pac and Biggie, so now he's on the chopping block. Really, 50's more real than Pac was as far as being gangsta. Pac turned gangsta all of the sudden, yet he's more respected than any rapper... shit always makes me laugh.
    U are hilarious, who says 50 is a real Gangsta?Who says anybody is a real gangsta? Oh let me guess he is a gangsta cuz he got shot 9 times? Unless you know him, then you don't know shit.And saying 50 is an icon is ludacris, Rakim, KRS one, Marly Marl, Run DMC are icons, 50 is a rapper that sells a lot of records, never again confuse the two

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF
    you're pathetic. I'm not even gonna argue this shit.

Cuz u would lose at least you're smart enough to know that i'm actually proud of you

flump
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunman tha Great
    U are hilarious, who says 50 is a real Gangsta?Who says anybody is a real gangsta? Oh let me guess he is a gangsta cuz he got shot 9 times? Unless you know him, then you don't know shit.And saying 50 is an icon is ludacris, Rakim, KRS one, Marly Marl, Run DMC are icons, 50 is a rapper that sells a lot of records, never again confuse the two

AMEN! i couldnt have said it better

Battle Record
    9-4
    ^NOOOOO!Spit I'm not talking to you for a week for that comment.....the comparison does not stand.Tupac Shakur and 50 Cent....
    Wewillfuckyouup.......er.
    -me & my man Sav get the bitches quick
    inconsiderate conglomerate, I got the sickest click

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

dot dot dot
    Battle Record
    17-10
    lmao @ kapitolins

he put $pit on suspension

Battle Record
    5-3
    everyone disses 50...so what.
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    5-3

you sound like a vivica fox interview.
    Welcome to reality.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    LOL @ this turning from dissin 50 to me.... thanks for the ego boost.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunman tha Great

Let's see.... he's dealt drugs and carried guns for years, probably killed people, took 9 shots, is known and respected by other gangsta's (except perhaps by you awesome RB text gangsta's) and most of the industry.... let me guess - you know what makes a real gangsta, because YOU'RE ONE! You are the deciding factor, the go-to man, the one every gang consults before allowing the title of 'gangsta' to apply to anyone.... the truth is, you're some RB web-freak wanna be who takes every opportunity to diss anyone he can because.... and here's the clincher.... you are Nobody.

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    ego boost?

..?

wtf.. ?

...?

was there sarcasm which i missed, or do you actually think the reason they are arguing is because theyre jealous..? i hope i missed the sarcasm.

oh & if i was 50 id ignore it if i didnt have the time, and whore him if i did.