User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Rules: Read Before You Post ! (New Rule Added)

=)
    Battle Record
    69-7
    Awards SS Season Champion

Rules: Read Before You Post ! (New Rule Added)

1) If i see anyone bitching or try to sway in their battles, 1 vote will be deducted from there count. If there aren't ne votes for them.. when they get one.. it will be taken away. Excessive swaying and bitching will result in an automatic loss, probation or possible evacuation from the league.

2) Blatant dick riding will not be tolerated.. If we see it, that person is no longer able to vote in your battles, nor you in theres. If we see them vote neways, the vote will NOT count.. and that person will face the proper punishment.

3) Biting Lines or using Recycled lines are garbage in this tournament. You will recieve an automatic loss.. if it is done on a second account.. then you will be removed from the league.

4) Pretty for the same reason as above...NO FEEDING! If you can't come original for 1 punch...get the fuck outta here. Do not work off your opponent's punch, it's unfair to the guy who drops first, flat out. DQ's will be issued

5) Ok....there will be a four links rule here on out...battles are slept on...don't need it...and don't bitch about it..you know as well as I do most of your votes are one liners anyway....bitches....don't sleep....vote and leave links of for each missing link in your check in or wherever you will lose TWO votes in your battle for EACH one...

Also, I've noticed some kats that signup don't never KNOW they are in....I'm not going to fucking pamper you....if you sign up then check up in here at least once a day to see if you have a battle...and when you check on your battle..how about you look at the due date...this prevents the many no shows that just recently happened.
    Last edited by Born To Kill; November 15th, 2004 at 10:42 AM
    Artificial Intelligence.