User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 73

Thread: Why am i late for work?

Battle Record
    30-9

Why am i late for work?

ok last night i get off work around 6, and usually im there till like 11 or 12, so i call up a couple of my friends and we meet up. We decide to go drive around and smoke a little bit. So we are drivin around smokin, listening to music n shit, then my andother friend calls me and is like "hey lets go to a party. Now usually on a monday i wont party cause i got work early, but today i didnt have to be here till 2 so im like ok whatever. So we meet up with everyone else. I leave my car at my friends house. We go to this girls party and start drinking.... im hitting on this girl for a while and i start to feel REALLY drunk. Im fuckin stoned out my gord, and for the last 45 mins i been drinking stiff rum and cokes... so thats about all i remember of the night... then this afternoon i wake up around 1:30 get out of the bed, stretch, then i realize im not in my house, or any house that i recognize for thta matter. so im like i jump up and put the rest of my clothes on because im in my boxers... and im panicking im like "oh shit what did i do last night!?" so i walk out the room and find my way to the kitchen, i cant seem to find anyone, i go outside and there3 are no cars, but when i go outside i realize im not in napa (my town) im about 10 mins away in this place called "american canyon"... i i find a house phone and call my friend who lives there and he picks me up, and drives me home. its around 2 now. he drops me off at my house and i remember that i left my car at my other friends house. so i get my sister to drive me to get my car, i come home and get ready for work. and now its like 3. thats an hour late. then i notice my cell phone has been shut off. so i got to the bank, grab $100 go to radioshack pay my sprint bill, and now its liek 4. so now i get to work and its like 430. no one at wor\k is mad, but i get a call on my cell phone from my gf "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU LAST NIGHT"! "im like uhhhh i dont know i'll call you back" the ni get another phone call fgrom my friend that i went to the party with and he asks me the same rthing. so basicly i have no idea whose house i was at or how i got there.... any thoughts?

Battle Record
    33-15
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Ill-Mental
    ok last night i get off work around 6, and usually im there till like 11 or 12, so i call up a couple of my friends and we meet up. We decide to go drive around and smoke a little bit. So we are drivin around smokin, listening to music n shit, then my andother friend calls me and is like "hey lets go to a party. Now usually on a monday i wont party cause i got work early, but today i didnt have to be here till 2 so im like ok whatever. So we meet up with everyone else. I leave my car at my friends house. We go to this girls party and start drinking.... im hitting on this girl for a while and i start to feel REALLY drunk. Im fuckin stoned out my gord, and for the last 45 mins i been drinking stiff rum and cokes... so thats about all i remember of the night... then this afternoon i wake up around 1:30 get out of the bed, stretch, then i realize im not in my house, or any house that i recognize for thta matter. so im like i jump up and put the rest of my clothes on because im in my boxers... and im panicking im like "oh shit what did i do last night!?" so i walk out the room and find my way to the kitchen, i cant seem to find anyone, i go outside and there3 are no cars, but when i go outside i realize im not in napa (my town) im about 10 mins away in this place called "american canyon"... i i find a house phone and call my friend who lives there and he picks me up, and drives me home. its around 2 now. he drops me off at my house and i remember that i left my car at my other friends house. so i get my sister to drive me to get my car, i come home and get ready for work. and now its like 3. thats an hour late. then i notice my cell phone has been shut off. so i got to the bank, grab $100 go to radioshack pay my sprint bill, and now its liek 4. so now i get to work and its like 430. no one at wor\k is mad, but i get a call on my cell phone from my gf "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU LAST NIGHT"! "im like uhhhh i dont know i'll call you back" the ni get another phone call fgrom my friend that i went to the party with and he asks me the same rthing. so basicly i have no idea whose house i was at or how i got there.... any thoughts?
    rofl

you were drugged then raped

Battle Record
    2-3
    yeah....

dont drink....

othawise u might be gettin a package from a girl u dont kno in 9 months

You've Earned a Custom Title! silent j's Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-6
    hahah word to dat ^^^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

current battles

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-1
    *adjusts package*

*spits on the floor*

hope it was good for you

Battle Record
    0-2
    you got high and drunk untill u were walikn with your face to the ground as long as ur anus is okay and u havent caught anything i think ur friend s were just playin a joke on u are that girl u was hitting on liked u and took back to that house and had her way with and in that case everything is still okay as long as nothing weird develops then i saw just think of it as a story to tell the grandkids.

Battle Record
    33-15
    Quote Originally Posted by punkrockrapper
    yeah....

dont drink....

othawise u might be gettin a package from a girl u dont kno in 9 months
    rofl @ callin a a baby a package

Battle Record
    30-9
    i dont know if i was at her house tho... i dont know whos house it was.

the wierdest fuckin house ever, there were like no pictures on the wall or anything... and i was just trying to get outta there so i didnt bother to look for mail of anyuthing to see a name

Battle Record
    33-15
    do u no where the house is?

Battle Record
    30-9
    yeah... imma go back and check now

Battle Record
    33-15
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Ill-Mental
    yeah... imma go back and check now
    was this sarcasm or u being serious lol?

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins
    lmfao. so you ddint get fired or anything its all cool at work now?

shit was cats jsut crashed in that house when you got up?

Live, Love, Burn, Die
    Battle Record
    2-5
    U were raped

Battle Record
    30-9
    no i didnt get fired, luckaly my boss isnt in today so no one ratted on me...

and no, i was the only person in the house it was fuckin wierd

Battle Record
    0-2
    i would be scared shitless then i would shit im my boxers damn i dont think im ever drinking again.