User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 49

Thread: When The Sky Falls

Battle Record
    15-10
    couple more replys on this peice

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-1
    that shit was nice, had alot of emotion...you can just let ure imagination run wit this piece...so many different ways to play it off in ure head good shit.
    EvOLuTioN iz fo Da BesT

!.::OPEN MICS::.!

!.::BATTLES::.!

!.::GRAVEYARD::.!

"I'm not cocky, I'm confident
    So when you tell me I'm the best, its a compliment
    "

-JADAKISS

I alredy read your bullshit and know your deal/
    Your raps are as true as "McDonalds" being a "healthy meal"/

-EvOLuTioN

Battle Record
    15-10
    word....up.

damn homie...this was a ill drop...errythang was nice about it...imagery..vocab...EVERYTHANG!
    da illest freestyla's

Cassidy

Lil Wayne

Jay Z

Nas

Fabolous

Battle Record
    15-10
    thnks

Battle Record
    9-6
    scrolling down this page i just realised how incredibly long your sig is lol...this piece was tight, held up and supported by flow and a range of vocabulary. Beautiful picture painting, a nice short but effective little piece that was packed with the sort of origional stuff i like to read.

peace homie.
    Def Poets

Battle Record
    15-10
    thanks

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    This piece was solid mang, i was feeling your imagery, and this topic is played....but you pulled out the story nicely. Good job on that homeskillet biscuit. Just keep dropping, and staying active and you'll get better ;D

Pz. and thanks

Battle Record
    15-10
    thanks.

NuM-WuN
    Very well written...had great imagery and emotion (probably your highest points in the piece), good use of vocab throughout, and i liked your rhyme scheme on this..my fav bars:
    "When the Sky Fell i was in captivity,limited memory
    infinite similies,and my mind confines my sensorys"
    &
    "clouds shroud tha sky like a crowd of dark figures
    lightnin swells,excitin my cells,bright as hell,but bigger"

imo i can't see a single flaw in this piece...great work...ima nominate this piece for HoF..peace..

Battle Record
    7-21
    wow. i mean im speechless.................. that shit was nice it was deep and all that shit. i really liked it. holla back at ya girl for that collab fam

Battle Record
    15-10
    thnks for the replies...and i really appreciate the nomination for HoF...thisll be my first piece to get nominated for HoF...all though it wont get in the HoF...its nice to see my piece actualy nominated for HoF...thnks..and im still down for tha collab boo....i dropped my SSjr verse..so im waitin on Kontext to drop.1~

You've Earned a Custom Title! Jake Bills's Avatar
    yo that was real. u just killed it tha whole way thru. i loved how complex ur rhymes were and it all flowed perfectly, check out my open mic FOR MY BOO holla back

Still in the grave Johnny 6-feet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-1
    This piece gets thumbs-up from me. A good topic with fluid multis and strong vocab to bring it to life. The imagery was al ittle hazy in places, but shockingly sharp in others. A decent length too. A word of warning though: dont overuse multi's if it means sacrifcing making sense to do it. You've definatley got talent as a writer, not its all about the little details. I'll be checking for more of your stuff.

Keep posting, thanks for the reps.

SS League Record 31-8
    SS HW Champ
    14 x OM HoF

Dabatos
    Damn man.. this was a very good piece rite here.. much much much much much props lol.. the structure was good but struct. dont matter.. its more of flow.. the flow was good also.. everything was jst perfect.. iono wut to tell u to elevate.. jst keep writting hommie..