Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: ItawAPuddyCat (3-0) Vs Kobra (3-0)

Battle Record
    1-4

ItawAPuddyCat (3-0) Vs Kobra (3-0)

Check In By: Friday August 26th
    Verses Due: Sunday August 28th (By Midnight)
    Topic - Am I My Brothers Keeper?
    Back.

Gimme a Tenner, Bitch
    Battle Record
    14-21
    Checking In.

Hopefully you'll show and if you do, then good luck!
    Fuck a Sig!

The Topical Juggernaut ITawAPuddyKat's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-3
    Bleh I'm here Chezecking in......G-Luck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

...I don't Go Right. I go Left...

Gimme a Tenner, Bitch
    Battle Record
    14-21
    Am I My Brothers Keeper?

Most of my life I have used the question of Cain as recorded in Genesis 4:9, "Am I my brother's keeper?" to emphasize the fact that Cain was trying to deny the fact that he had any responsibility for caring for his brother, as many of us show little concern for our brothers

Once upon a time in Suburbia, confined to the small apartment with thier mother
    Lived brothers, who had impeccable respect and both in a way idolized eachother
    Same in apperance but DNA strands both ended up leading through extreme paths
    But if you ever told them that you knew a force stronger than them they would laugh
    They would argue but that's the fundemental basics of a strong relationship
    If something was one of their minds then the other person would manage to take the shit
    No Father, born and raised by a strong Mother, you could see it genetically reflected
    No mountain was too tall to climb, but if one was to come along then both would accept it

An eternal line of string kept them connected, both didn't care about any ammount of distance
    Together at heart, digging deep to search for adrenaline proudly leading a resistance
    Not just brothers, but best freinds as they could rely on eachother for a shoulder
    To cry on, or to lean on whenever siberian expierences manged somehow to get colder

A rude awakening for inserapbe siblings going from the play fighting to serious feuds
    The ordasity of being able to steal money from Mum- how are we getting our food?
    Confrontation only leads to violation, trying to keep the house harmonious in peace
    But what infuriated him the most is that he wasn't even able to mumble a sorry at least
    After a heated debate, two brothers retire, but in the aftermath of it all you can hear the cry
    Of one brother wishing that his own flesh and his own blood, a best freind and a brother would die

A few weeks pass, everything is quiet, silence you cannot even hear a thing
    That is until the telephone in the corner of the room bellowed out it's dominant ring
    His mother picked up the phone, totally oblivious not even knowing what to expect
    But guidelines and scripts couldn't even prompt the events that proceeded next
    It was about his brother, her son had been involved in an un-intended but disastorus crash
    And upon hearing this news, he quickly- in fear and shock, begins to pick up his coat and dash

Barging his way through A&E frantically, emotions swirling but nothing's connected in his head
    Reaches the door. 409. Opens the door to see the sight of his brother laid up in a hospital bed
    Upon remembering what he had said he began to dread, it can't be happening why is it true?
    That I'm the reason the best I've ever had is one the negative side in this hospital room

The life support machine flatlines, sending out a subliminal but precautious warning
    Doesn't remember a thing after that exept that the clock read nine-past-four-in-the-morning

It seemed that this was all a dream, no hospital bed involved no flurry of violent screams
    "I guess I am my Brother's Keeper" but it seems fate beams to make these brothers an amzing team
    Last edited by Kobra; August 28th, 2005 at 06:58 PM
    Fuck a Sig!

Battle Record
    15-10
    is that your verse???how long does you verse have to be???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gimme a Tenner, Bitch
    Battle Record
    14-21
    Pressed the wrong button verse edited...
    Fuck a Sig!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    kobra Wins 4-0
    Itapc Loses 3-1