User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 51

Thread: Attn:Murkage

Attn:Murkage

Yes you
    Now Im not sure if its just you or anything but you seem to feel the need to stick on something and not hop off its dick
    now im gonna break down what I have been noticing

1)when you say the same insult/sentance etc times in 5 differant topics its overdone..just stop..everybody knows
    2)I see you on your lil mission to keep a lil net beef ignorant homosexual flame fest on me but stop..just stop..you go to every thread jump off topic and squeeze onto my dick..nobody cares..
    3)this isn't so much about me cause I dont really give a shit,but more so you come on here bullshit post and then fuck up thread after thread with the same shit
    4)you an adult,act like one,and shut the fuck up

now now im not gonna knock you for anything else your music and shits good im not hatin' on you im just saying..that your kind of a douchebag
    now dont take that in offense or anything cause I know your gonna post here
    and say what you always say
    and then throw up your lil smiles and bitch and moan some more but this time your allowed to
    you wont have to fuck up any more threads or cry or anything,you can finally rest without making a comment at me once a day

stick to making music
    at least you'll have 1 thing to brag about

now now im not trying to do a net beef or anything cause whats dumber than that? im just letting you know...that you fuck up everythread and you should grow up
    and its sad when a 17 year old is telling you to grow up
    im not saying your old
    im saying you should act more like an adult and not treat the internet like your lil place to cuss and let out how angry you are at the world

and thats all
    have a good day

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    *tumbleweed*

Battle Record
    3-1
    Ok 1st off all...i was cool with you..well 2ne honest

i didnt even know who the fuck you were untill you randomly started calling me a retard, and dissing my audios...and don't even deny that...

and then i did a lil search to see what your about, cause you were dissing my shit, i wanted to see if you had any talent...and then i found out that you bit an eminem verse!!!...and i was like wtf..how you gonna diss me, when this dude is biting shady?.....trust me dun..im 18 and im not in2 this net beef, i have a REAL life and i mc in REAL life, its just that you fucked with me for no reason...then i made you look stupid..exposed you....got you banned...and then you try n act like nuttin happened..

YOUR A BITCH...if you stay outta my threads ill stay outta yours..deal?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    18-6
    Quote Originally Posted by Murkage
    you bit an eminem verse!!!
    roflmfao ahahaahhh

Iambacc
    lmao, stop lying.
    you dont have a real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Murkage
    Ok 1st off all...i was cool with you..well 2ne honest

i didnt even know who the fuck you were untill you randomly started calling me a retard, and dissing my audios...and don't even deny that...

and then i did a lil search to see what your about, cause you were dissing my shit, i wanted to see if you had any talent...and then i found out that you bit an eminem verse!!!...and i was like wtf..how you gonna diss me, when this dude is biting shady?.....trust me dun..im 18 and im not in2 this net beef, i have a REAL life and i mc in REAL life, its just that you fucked with me for no reason...then i made you look stupid..exposed you....got you banned...and then you try n act like nuttin happened..

YOUR A BITCH...if you stay outta my threads ill stay outta yours..deal?
    now now now
    dont use caps with the YOUR A BITCH remark
    I was just stating a fact
    every thread you go into turns out the same you say something
    I ignore it and go back on topic or 3rd eye hops in and swallows your cock and I ignore the first page of bullshit and get back on topic
    or RXL or somebody gets bacj on topic
    and No you never made me look stupid its the internet

now act your age and stop treating this like Im right in front of you and like this is a big major event when its not

Enter At Your Own Risk Devastate Mindz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-0

Originally Posted by Le Marv.
    no one cares about your votes

Front Lines isn't real you faggot, get over it.

Battle Record
    3-1
    this thread was pointless

^

apparently not murkage cause you learned your lesson and said you would stop ruining threads

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    this could've been a pm, but obviously you wanted to publicise it cause you want people to see you son someone. yeah OOHWEE look im riding his cock, but not really. you just an attention whore like WHOA guys look at me im telling this dude off like i was his teacher or some shit LOLLAZ im good huh? nooo? no!

Mind Control
    Battle Record
    7-3
    you bit an eminem verse?...

holy shit you're gay....

Battle Record
    3-1

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its okay 3rd Eye
    you dont have to be in every thread once to be accepted

v/shut up

Battle Record
    3-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleetus Kleaver
    you bit an eminem verse?...

holy shit you're gay....

Yo kleet get at me brah

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    You're racist. :yes: