User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 95

Thread: damn@Skillz airing the south out...

doesnotexist
    Lmao He's FROM THE SOUTH

how the fuck is he a hater

Innovator.
    Battle Record
    1-1
    It doesn't matter where you're from..

I don't like Crime Mob, Da Franchise Boyz, Jermaine Dupri, nor D4l, but I ain't hating on their shit..

Don't matter where you're from you can still be considered a hater.

Don't ask silly questions.
    AI. Legendary.
    19x HOF. Seven Titles. 50.

Battle Record
    89-12
    Awards 75+ Wins
    well fuck, im from cali. And I gotta admit shit here be rough for us underground rappers. =(

Battle Record
    5-3
    Quote Originally Posted by .Nique.
    It doesn't matter where you're from..

I don't like Crime Mob, Da Franchise Boyz, Jermaine Dupri, nor D4l, but I ain't hating on their shit..

Don't matter where you're from you can still be considered a hater.

Don't ask silly questions.
    i dont like who i stated i dont like

why do i have to be a hater?

thats bullshit... thats some cop out shit i hear all the time when i get in arguments with my friends... they get so mad that i dont like who they like that they dismiss me as a "hater"

fuck that... i just dont like the music that is representing my region. Its a bunch of bullshit contentwise.

Noweight
    Battle Record
    0-2
    i never noticed that, but yes... Majority of southern rappers rap about the same stuff.
    Identity is a limiting belief

Dirty Prose
    lmao who could like jermaine dupri?

Innovator.
    Battle Record
    1-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Cain
    i dont like who i stated i dont like

why do i have to be a hater?

thats bullshit... thats some cop out shit i hear all the time when i get in arguments with my friends... they get so mad that i dont like who they like that they dismiss me as a "hater"

fuck that... i just dont like the music that is representing my region. Its a bunch of bullshit contentwise.
    Have you heard the Jody Breeze mixtape..and Young Jeezy album is nice..better than I expected.

And hahah@your region.

I don't like it either, but I ain't gon sit here and complain about it. I didn't give anyone in the south a chance until I actually sat down and listened, like Young Jeezy's album and Jody Breeze's mixtape, which are both surprisingly good. And Outkast still talk about things..they're unique and the most consistent duo I have ever seen. They don't need to talk about the same shit they have been talking about on Aquemini. They grew up.

Nas ain't spittin that illmatic shit anymore...he grew up.

The south just has different preferences.

I'm glad they're different..I don't want every artist spittin that same shit 24 hours a day.

Let Lil Jon make crunk music
    Let Outkast make that rap/pop music
    And so on

'shrugs

Foreva I Love Atlanta
    AI. Legendary.

Battle Record
    22-7
    Quote Originally Posted by ...Opey...
    yin yang twins suck dick son. dont give me that buulshit that they make catchy music and dont have to be nice. fuck that. u dont know shit about music if u say that shit. the yin yang twins dont make those beats. and the BEATS are what people in the club are listenin to. the producers make the songs hot. these wack ass rappers just ruin the fuckin work that the producers do. so dont give me that crap. rappers like yin yang twins get absolutely no credit for anything. they're corporate clowns being used as puppets to sell cd's. why? cus wack ass rappers will sign any kind of pitiful ass record deal cus they have no bargaining chips.
    I agree with this, except the fact that you said the ying yang twins are corporate clowns used as puppets to sell records. There actually on an independent label. That is all..
    Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    5-3
    Quote Originally Posted by .Nique.
    Have you heard the Jody Breeze mixtape..and Young Jeezy album is nice..better than I expected.

And hahah@your region.

I don't like it either, but I ain't gon sit here and complain about it. I didn't give anyone in the south a chance until I actually sat down and listened, like Young Jeezy's album and Jody Breeze's mixtape, which are both surprisingly good. And Outkast still talk about things..they're unique and the most consistent duo I have ever seen. They don't need to talk about the same shit they have been talking about on Aquemini. They grew up.

Nas ain't spittin that illmatic shit anymore...he grew up.

The south just has different preferences.

I'm glad they're different..I don't want every artist spittin that same shit 24 hours a day.

Let Lil Jon make crunk music
    Let Outkast make that rap/pop music
    And so on

'shrugs

Foreva I Love Atlanta
    young jeezy and jody breeze rap about the same shit. drugs, guns blahblahlafhasdfdsf bullshit imo.

i dont want everyone to rap like nas... i want people to at least display diversity within there own genre.

the radio does nothing but promote the same content over and over again...

RADIO IS KILLING HIP HOP.

clear channel, radio one, etc... and all the independant stations that are forced to compete by playing a similar playlist... they are killing creativity and diversity in our music.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    6-12
    This is bullshit, the south is not bullshit......Sometimes i get tired of hearing Immortal Technique, Talib, Common

Maybe i wanna hear some shit to hype me up, like 3-6
    PM for battle

Battle Record
    5-3
    no one said its a fact that its Bullshit...

this is strictly MY OPINION.

i've listened to this shit for the past 13 years.... i watched the south come from booty music to intimate club music... i seen the whole spectrum

alot of shit they play right now that represents the south on the radio is complete bullshit imo... i stand by that opinion.

Dirty Prose
    if you dont like it fine...some of you can at least be open minded enough to accept it is obviously liked.

..and as for radio killing music..rotf

Battle Record
    5-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Prose
    if you dont like it fine...some of you can at least be open minded enough to accept it is obviously liked.

..and as for radio killing music..rotf
    not music...

HIP HOP music...

its killing creativity in hip hop by promoting uncreative drab.

its forcing emcees to make records JUST to try and get on the radio and sell... "o man..you know i had to put a few club records on this album"... blah...

ask the average teenage white girl what hip hop songs in general are about...

bitch.
    Battle Record
    11-25
    When the south rappers weren't being recognized and it was basically a battle between and east and west everybody was complaining that the south was going unnoticed...

And now that south emcees are breakin through YOUR BITCHING ABOUT WHAT THEY RAP ABOUT!

Fuck, just be happy their gettin recognized, niggas always got somethin to fuckin whine about.

Besides, what rapper DOESNT rap about HOES, CLOTHES, and DRUGS! Their thugs for fucks sake.

Innovator.
    Battle Record
    1-1
    Then stop listening to the radio.

I don't listen to the radio. No one forces you to listen to the radio. And the radio isn't killing Hip Hop, people who listen to most of that garbage, rap about it, and sell it are killing Hop Hop.

And I agree with Dirty. I don't like most of that shit, but I accept it because Hip Hop's diversity is still growing. Even though you think it's complete bullshit.

All the radio's doing is appealing to society. Why put on a Syntax song when half the world would rather listen to Young Jeezy ft Lil Scrappy and Ciara over a Lil Jon beat?

Those are just random examples and ARE NOT a real song, but you get my point.

I agree with what you're saying to a point, but I think you're being harsh based on your opinion of some rappers in the south.

It's not going to change. Get over it.

I love Common, but I'm not trying to hear him everyday in constant rotation on the radio JUST because he's talking about something.

I need something comical and refreshing. A nice beat.
    AI. Legendary.