User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should we have another audio tourny?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 95

Thread: Yes or No (audio heads enter)

Battle Record
    8-7

Yes or No (audio heads enter)

I think we should have another audio tourny, but not as big as RTM. I don't think we need to invite DZX and Bux, etc. if they wanna come, then they can. But I think RB should have a RB tourny, not a failed attempt to bring 'dope'' artists here.......

I think with even smaller numbers, and harsher rulez, this can work. Summer is over and people got more time. I've said my piece to Tax, and now I'll ask you all what you think. Prizes aren't important, cuz people should be doing this for elevation or "brag'n rights"......if someone will cough up prizes than cool.

But I think this can draw people back to the mic, back to leave'n feed, etc.

what do you think....please you the poll vote and explain your suggestions....

and can a mod/admin stick this.

Battle Record
    8-7
    I say yes, cuz we need to see who's good at RB not RM...nahmsay'n?

Battle Record
    9-8
    I also say yes. Fuck inviting people, if people were active here they would see it and they would enter.

Make it an RB tourney.

Battle Record
    8-7
    *high 5's you*

Mind Control
    Battle Record
    7-3
    not to down your idea but...

Why have an audio battle tourney with no prizes when all these MCs could just as easily go over to audio bitch slapped, make an open call out, and increase the audio activity on this site by triple...

For one, it will start fresh audio beefs, which you cant avoid when two dudes are dissing the shit out of each other, and for another, writing a short diss track or battle verse gets you in the creative mood to go record some more more in depth tracks, which will increase the activity in Songs and Emcee Hook Ups for collabs...

Also, none of these battles will get slept on if more and more audio heads go into Audio Bitch Slapped and make a call out...The more battles are poppin between GOOD MCs, the more good mcs will peep and vote on these shits....

we've got dope MCs here already....go call someone out...all of you...

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    is nimrod officially an RB head?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mind Control
    Battle Record
    7-3
    other than my last post, yeah, if theres an RB Tourney, i'm in...prize or no prize...

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleetus Kleaver

Why have an audio battle tourney with no prizes when all these MCs could just as easily go over to audio bitch slapped, make an open call out, and increase the audio activity on this site by triple...

For one, it will start fresh audio beefs, which you cant avoid when two dudes are dissing the shit out of each other, and for another, writing a short diss track or battle verse gets you in the creative mood to go record some more more in depth tracks, which will increase the activity in Songs and Emcee Hook Ups for collabs...

Also, none of these battles will get slept on if more and more audio heads go into Audio Bitch Slapped and make a call out...The more battles are poppin between GOOD MCs, the more good mcs will peep and vote on these shits....

but...

having a tourney is a hype that makes netcees think, "i can prove myself in there"

the audio section doesn't do much for those who want to make a name for themselves. the audio tourney helps them get that extra bit of shine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! T.E.S.T.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-3
    Yea fa sho
    CREW:

The Ultimate Gods
    Call me the God of Speech

AUDIO:
    1.YESSUR-

Battle Record
    8-15
    I know this is a poll but does any1 here know the e-mail address of Diddy or tha Bad Boy office?

Battle Record
    8-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleetus Kleaver

i disagree. in the audio section, there could be 3 great battles goin on that will get slept on, in a tourny, people will wanna see what and who is doin good and go vote. i had a battle that had 3 votes for 4 weeks.......in a tourny, that wouldn't happen....

Battle Record
    9-8
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenist
    I know this is a poll but does any1 here know the e-mail address of Diddy or tha Bad Boy office?
    ROFLMAO

Megalomaniac
    Battle Record
    6-1
    From a music listener's point of view...

I listened to most of the battles from RTM, but I've only heared a couple from the Audio Battles section. I'd actually drop feedback in a tourny.
    LIFE'S A BITCH, BUT GOD FORBID THE BITCH DIVORCE ME

:)
    Battle Record
    11-2
    yes

Battle Record
    8-7
    peoploe would step up the game in a tourny, cuz you lose, your on the sidelines......

I think it would be dope.......we can get 32 audio heads to sign up. It only took like 5 hours to get 64 on RTM, but there were mad invites goin out to non RB heads, and RB heads were get'n rejected cuz they weren't dope or their quality was booty.

I think that is what needs to change. People who aren't as polished or quality is not as good need somth'n to help them get better or at least influence them to focus and keep determined to do and get better.

thats the point of rapping on the net IMO...to learn, get better, and share your views and opinions on peoples music.

Do It