Battle Record
    10-7

CREWBATTLE:~lextownkillaz~(LM)VS.?LOZ?(COTA) Text

15 Lines
    no prewrittens
    off the dome
    verse due at 8:30
    blind spit

in ya mama's pussy.....LEX-TOWN....representin where im from stupid mutha fucka
    Battle Record
    13-10
    checkin in and naw im droppin in a bit i was workin on gfx

Battle Record
    10-7
    Its Killa its kill or be killed no skin off my ass nigga u just a cheap thrill.....Get ya shit slit and verse melts from this equals you spilled
    You a Gump Hiding behind a Computer and Desk......Loz come around that corner yank ya skinny ass up lay you to rest
    In ya smoked Out pIc look Like your crew Ran a Train....Or like most whiteboys you experinced PCP or Cocaine
    Whole Crew is A roster of Rejects....Every one in ya crew got turned down by COTA thas why i give yall no respect
    Fake Like ya gangsta Whit a white Tee and BIg ass Fitted hat....Truth is you from the country and ya girl sill wont let you get ya dick wet
    Desert Dick dude Came on RB today on the Pad(his period)ready to bleed.....ya whole crew pumped u up and got you this L i'll agree it was a mislead
    Look at ya Boys yall have no established gang sign....Just put up yall skirts and middle fingaz for the mean time....You stupid for putting up your title son ya crew is mine(he put up his leadership)

http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/5...79503023bl.jpg
    http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/2...okedout5vr.jpg
    Click for more Pics of lex and his friends
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/atta...id=17320&stc=1

Battle Record
    10-7
    post biatch Lex uppin

Battle Record
    13-10
    yo you want off the top.....you sittin anticapatin....ya whole crew hatin...ya crew leadership is what im takin............................................. ...............
    yo ya crew leader sendin pm's airin me up somethin terrible...oh my god its unbareable....you bein blatint(lol)...................................... ....................
    you aint got shit sayin how you so fuckin low....get it ?Loz?....he hangin with a team of straight bustaz............................................ ........................
    nothin but abunch of suckaz...frontin mutha fuckaz....teach me nothin but how to lose...you lookin like old molded custard.......................................
    yeah me and you was cool once...but you fucked that up now you gettin exposed as the only chump............................................. ....................
    kissin mouses ass what kinda gangsta is that?....i see that shit and cant help but to laugh lyrical shellz i'll dump.............................................. ..........
    where you from a city of killaz mabey so but could be anouther lie...lookin at you through ya dreams i see you cry............................................... ....
    deep inside ya souls wantin to die but im here keepin it alive just to break ya spirits even worse you feelin cursed but you denie.................................
    how the fuck is you so fuckin real 4 battles against me in one life and everyone counts as 1 win............................................... ...................
    you wantin to commit sucide but you hesitate and sit to wait and contemplate on commitin such a sin............................................... .....
    now what the fuck you gonna do...not a damn thing... mainly cuz your a scared lil bitch...talkin like you big shit.............................................. ...
    let me throw a metaphore in the mix...you winin is like a fuckin miricale it only happen once a thousand year dumb bitch............................................
    oh you want some wordplay hows this...you lick ya own fuckin clit...and tellin me how it tastes............................................ .................................
    how weed feels when it laced...your a straight up disgrace to every rapper even to bustaz you give em that bad image your a waste.......................

Battle Record
    13-10
    done bitch you merked..................................

Battle Record
    13-10
    yo you want off the top.....you sittin anticapatin....ya whole crew hatin...ya crew leadership is what im takin.............................................
    yo ya crew leader sendin pm's airin me up somethin terrible...oh my god its unbareable....you bein blatint(lol)......................................
    you aint got shit sayin how you so fuckin low....get it ?Loz?....he hangin with a team of straight bustaz............................................
    nothin but abunch of suckaz...frontin mutha fuckaz....teach me nothin but how to lose...you lookin like old molded custard.......................................
    yeah me and you was cool once...but you fucked that up now you gettin exposed as the only chump.............................................
    kissin mouses ass what kinda gangsta is that?....i see that shit and cant help but to laugh lyrical shellz i'll dump..............................................
    where you from a city of killaz mabey so but could be anouther lie...lookin at you through ya dreams i see you cry...............................................
    deep inside ya souls wantin to die but im here keepin it alive just to break ya spirits even worse you feelin cursed but you denie.................................
    how the fuck is you so fuckin real 4 battles against me in one life and everyone counts as 1 win...............................................
    you wantin to commit sucide but you hesitate and sit to wait and contemplate on commitin such a sin...............................................
    now what the fuck you gonna do...not a damn thing... mainly cuz your a scared lil bitch...talkin like you big shit..............................................
    let me throw a metaphore in the mix...you winin is like a fuckin miricale it only happen once a thousand year dumb bitch............................................
    oh you want some wordplay hows this...you lick ya own fuckin clit...and tellin me how it tastes............................................
    how weed feels when it laced...your a straight up disgrace to every rapper even to bustaz you give em that bad image your a waste.......................

my bad it fucked up my structer

Battle Record
    13-10
    let the voteing begin mutha fuckaz................

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-12
    v//lextown

the flow and structure was great for the both of you but its all about the puns and lex came with more personals and harder hitting punches

You've Earned a Custom Title! TeChRhYmEs's Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-4
    i have 2 vote honestly
    both flows were great
    every thing seemed equal to me as i read through them both
    i think that loz gets it 4 better struc
    my vote 4 loz 4 the reasons above

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-5
    loz nice punch lines

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-5
    loz is gonna get the win for this shit

Battle Record
    31-14
    uppin dis ..........................................

Battle Record
    20-30
    nice spit fam. yall finally settle ya shit. good job both.
    ..Fuck what you Thought..

Battle Record
    31-14
    uppin dis#2.........................................