User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Untitled

Untitled

My Soul's Broken-With-Dreams-Scattered, seems Hopeless, Ive Seen Madness, corpses dangle from Ropes-In-A-Teens-Attic/ how can i Cope With A Fiend's Habit, 'cell walls' Closing, I Bleed Magnets...oppopse Those-Who-Would-Wreak-Havoc cause the Oceans-To-Freeze-Rapid, place the Globe-On-A-Weak-Axis/ Im conjuring Thoughts-Of-Violence, envisioning Scars From Tyrants through Conscious Eyelids with a Marksman's Iris/ 'reign' like March's-Climate, vivid dreams suggest-my-deaths-near, hiphops breath-of-fresh-air, Prob's The Heimlich/ I'll Cough-A-Virus so Dark-But-Silent, it would Penetrate you soul, most devestating blow since Pontius-Pilot destroyed God's Design-Kids/ all you Fools-who-think-religious is wearing a crucifix-you're-missing the picture, it's listed-in-scriptures, your confused-and twisted, listen/ my cruel-intentions-distant, since the womb-this-kids- existance was doomed-an-infant's visions...stabbed myself in the back to save Judas'-Conviction/ Im Now-Deformed-In-Ways, inconceivable to man, still to Proud-To-Halt-This-Pace cause it seems as though ive found my awesome-fate/ Shed Pounds-From-Naseous Plagues, God's son, minus the scars where the Crown-Of-Thorns Was Placed/

Poetry

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Not bad, but you should structure it in lines, makes it easier to read. Good, though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    sounds really, really, familiar, lol. Like a freind I know from another site. He's pretty good at rhyming, and he writes like that. Just saying, nice work, though. Enjoyed reading...

up...............