Stop take off your shoes/and bow down to your knees/cause you're stepp'n the tha prescence of Blood Bath Royalty/It's me tha Queen and na this aint a dream/you aint see'n things yep we bout to take it to extreems/straight flame'n from the top of my head to tha sole of my feet/why yo eyes so bucked you aint know I rolled this deep/I bet you wishin you had a thought first before you stepped to me/I guess you ordered the wrong thing Grilled Stuffed Burrito with Beef/This aint Toco Bell or Burger King you cant have it your way/Me and my crew is like Subway cause Blood stay fresha night and day/and if you aint know well now you know me and my girls and boys we dont play/wont some good advice becareful wut you do how you look and wut you say/Man Blood is thicka than water I'll drown you in your own abyss/have you rep'n your number 6 feet unda with your blood on my fist/it's a done dada it's already done and my eyes wont mist/because I washed my hands and I'm through with it/I rep my set least you forget/let tha S world slip and yo az gone get lit/You cant get like me kid but I'm a give you a chance to/so get at me shorty wut tha fuc you wanna do?///