User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Cassidy in REAL bad car accident!!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-2

Cassidy in REAL bad car accident!!

From AllHipHop.com: http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=6226

Rapper Cassidy Critically Injured In Car Accident
    By Remmie Fresh and Nolan Strong
    Date: 10/5/2006 12:45 pm

Philadelphia rapper Cassidy is in critical condition, after an accident last night (Oct. 4) in New Jersey injured him and four passengers.

Cassidy, born Barry Reese, suffered the most severe the injuries.

While details are sketchy, the rapper was reportedly leaving New Jersey for a recording studio, when a truck swerved into oncoming traffic and crashed into Cassidy's side of the SUV he was riding in.

"He was the only one that suffered critical injuries," a representative for Cassidy's label Sony/BMG told AllHipHop.com. "[He suffered] a fractured skull and broken bones on the left side of his face."

Four other passengers in the vehicle also suffered injuries, but the severity was not known at press time.

Cassidy is being held at an undisclosed hospital in the New York City area.

The rapper rose to fame with the release of his first solo single 2004's "Hotel," which featured R. Kelly. The single was taken from his debut Split Personality, which landed at No. 2 on Billboard's Top 200 upon its release in March of 2004.

In June of 2005, just as Cassidy was preparing his sophomore album I'm a Hustla, he was arrested and charged with the murder of a 22-year-old man Desmond Hawkins, after a shootout behind his Philadelphia row home in April.

During Cassidy's trial, a key prosecution witness recanted his statements about witnessing the rapper firing a gun and claimed police told him what to say.

In Jan. 2006, Cassidy was convicted of involuntary manslaughter and two counts of aggravated assault and possession of an instrument of crime.

Police said they found ammunition in Cassidy's house which matched shell casings recovered from the crime scene.

Cassidy was released from prison in March of 2006, after serving eight months behind bars. The rapper was working on his third album for Swizz Beatz' Full Surface label, which is distributed by J Records.

Shortly after his release, the rapper told AllHipHop.com that he had learned from his experiences over the past year and was on a much different course.

"I’m more patient, humble," Cassidy told AllHipHop.com in March 2006. "I’ve got a better relationship with God and my family. I know my real friends. I just learned so much from it. I was able to clear my mind up – not drink and smoke and party and not deal with the business every day. I was able to think – get my priorities together. I came to the conclusion of where I wanna go and the type of artist I wanna be."

Cassidy was recently featured on the Swizz Beatz' produced song "One Day," which was produced in conjunction with the International Peace Concert.

Cassidy was to perform the song with Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, Chris Brown, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony and Lyfe Jennings during the International Peace Concert, which airs live from the Coliseum in Rome, Italy on December 9th.

he might die!!!

DAMN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    50-5
    Might die? Wtf..

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins
    he killed he dies....most likely it's not as bad as being said.

Battle Record
    2-2
    man you never know what could happen people sayin all different kinda shit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    37-7
    True but i doubt he'd die...if he died then he died..can't do anyhitng about it.

Battle Record
    2-2
    criticall condition aint a good thing to be in!! so of course theres a chance he could die

Battle Record
    37-7
    I know i'v had incidents of people close to me being n criticle...if they died i'd be devastated...if cassidy died i wouldn't worry...it's not as if he gives a fuck if i live or die.

Battle Record
    3-5
    lolol funny

Battle Record
    5-3
    if he dies... please....

dont make him a martyr.

anyway... good luck to cassidy!
    Welcome to reality.

doesnotexist
    lmao word @ the martyr shit

all of a sudden he'll be amazing legendary rapper status who represents the trappings of black and urban america

Battle Record
    0-1
    good luck cass
    best wishes bro
    Stunt

Battle Record
    36-12
    hmm all the bad things hes done hey, but i hope hes well

Got a hole in you then your bleeding
    so its not like im just calling you pussy for no reason - Jada

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by lOOk$
    hmm all the bad things hes done hey, but i hope hes well
    lmao. all the bad things he's done, if you believe he's done all the things he says he does in his songs or did more then watch someone kill a man then he's done lots of bad things I however doubt his thug status

I agree that he won't die. One of the moes from my block got into a car accident, were he got paralyze fa a minute and was in a comma fa 2 months. He movin now, but his face is extra fat, he lost all his muscles, and he is fat period. Shit moe use to do he can't do anymore. Cass face maybe fucked to the core, but my nigga took mo damage and his fat ass is on the block!

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapz
    I agree that he won't die. One of the moes from my block got into a car accident, were he got paralyze fa a minute and was in a comma fa 2 months. He movin now, but his face is extra fat, he lost all his muscles, and he is fat period. Shit moe use to do he can't do anymore. Cass face maybe fucked to the core, but my nigga took mo damage and his fat ass is on the block!
    question? How the fuck do you know how bad Cass's condition is? I mean ya man was in a comma and had neck/back issues Cass might have brain damage which is worst.