User Tag List

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 514

Thread: Iran

Re: Iran

Quote Originally Posted by Vis
    I look at it like this, U.S.A is the "daddy", and tells them, hey look, do this, their the children, they whine and whine and whine and whine and whine and puch and scream and calls names, but when daddy spanks them, they do it.
    fox news poster boy...lol
    china could merk us, easily

hell they could use their citizens as ammunition and still take us out with no sweat

a standing army of 2 mil +, and a budget thats been untapped for the most part

dont get all cocky son

Arohanui :)

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Malarchuk

hell they could use their citizens as ammunition and still take us out with no sweat

dont get all cocky son
    exactly. And what about indonesia. they have like the worlds largest army.....(or so ive been told)

Battle Record
    30-12

Quote Originally Posted by soneeyah
    are you forgetting 9/11?
    These people dont want the USA in their country, the longer they stay in the middle east = the more hatred for the USA.
    The middle east are richer than you think, they have control of most of the worlds oil
    you wouldnt have a clue what sort of nuclear/war technology they have, you cant just go by what your government says.

Yes, they have money. However, the richest country in the middle east, Saudi, loves us. (Well, there government at least) You are right in saying that the Iraqis want us gone, though. They've said it many times. However, we can't leave right now. Iran and the the other bordering Shi'ite nations would come in and crush the Sunni population. If we leave, we'll just end up going right back.

As to the extent of their nuclear technology. . so what? Even if they have it, they won't/can't use it on us. The most pressing threat would be for them to use it against Israel. . but I wouldn't worry about the Jews. They can handle themselves. Ask Saddam about his nuclear ambitions in the '80's. .

Quote Originally Posted by Bax
    Yes, they have money. However, the richest country in the middle east, Saudi, loves us. (Well, there government at least) You are right in saying that the Iraqis want us gone, though. They've said it many times. However, we can't leave right now. Iran and the the other bordering Shi'ite nations would come in and crush the Sunni population. If we leave, we'll just end up going right back.

As to the extent of their nuclear technology. . so what? Even if they have it, they won't/can't use it on us. The most pressing threat would be for them to use it against Israel. . but I wouldn't worry about the Jews. They can handle themselves. Ask Saddam about his nuclear ambitions in the '80's. .
    why not???

Battle Record
    30-12

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Malarchuk

dont get all cocky son

I don't believe that China could, as of right now. With them building their Navy up and an seemingly endless growing economy, I think by 2020 they'd be able to. That is, of course, if things were to go as they are now.

Battle Record
    30-12

why not???

They lack the capabilities to deliver it.

They lack the capabilities to deliver it.
    And how exactly do you know that?

Battle Record
    30-12

And how exactly do you know that?

Because if the Iranis had a nuclear weapon that was deployable they would've hit the Israelis already. If Mahmoud can't hit Israel, he can't hit us.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-0

Quote Originally Posted by The Witness.
    ^they dont have a nucear warhead, yet

but wtf are you on? what good are ground soldiers gonna do, when there's a bad ass nuclear warhead dropping on your country?
    I don't know, MAYBE ground soldiers would help a lot if we invaded Iran, and MAYBE they'd have to use a nuclear warhead on themselves to kill us, because MAYBE they can't just make a call "Bomb America now", like we can.

Who the fuck'd do it?

And, to the guy who said I'd die for nothing or some type of cake,

at least It's my homeland country. And I'm not a pussy about it. Not saying the same for you.

Because if the Iranis had a nuclear weapon that was deployable they would've hit the Israelis already. If Mahmoud can't hit Israel, he can't hit us.
    you dont really have a clue.....who are we to say what is the greater priority?

anyway......what I want to know is - why the fuck is the USA allowed to have all of this nuclear technology or w/e and no other fucker is??

Battle Record
    30-12

Quote Originally Posted by Penlord.
    I don't know, MAYBE ground soldiers would help a lot if we invaded Iran, and MAYBE they'd have to use a nuclear warhead on themselves to kill us, becayse MAYBE they can't just make a call "Bomb America now".

Who the fuck'd do it?

And, to the guy who said I'd die for nothing or some type of cake,

at least It's my homeland country. And I'm not a pussy about it. Not saying the same for you.

Going on the ground is retarded. Especially when you have clear superiority over the rest of the world when it comes to air warfare.

Two words: carpet bombing.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-0

Going on the ground is retarded. Especially when you have clear superiority over the rest of the world when it comes to air warfare.

Two words: carpet bombing.

I'm just pointing out we'd whore them on the ground, shit, we barely even gotta fight anymore with the technology we got.

We can make war look like a video game. lmao holler.

Battle Record
    30-12

you dont really have a clue.....who are we to say what is the greater priority?

anyway......what I want to know is - why the fuck is the USA allowed to have all of this nuclear technology or w/e and no other fucker is??

Mahmoud already said his goal is to "wipe Israel off the map". . if he could, he would've done it already. Not to mention the fact that Iran is still importing materials for the beginning stages of nuclear weaponry. They're still a few years and a couple former USSR scientists off. .

If everyone had nukes, it would be a lot harder to satisfy our imperialistic dictators' goals, don't you think?

Battle Record
    30-12

Quote Originally Posted by Penlord.
    I'm just pointing out we'd whore them on the ground, shit, we barely even gotta fight anymore with the technology we got.

We can make war look like a video game. lmao holler.

That's the thing, though. Yes, we'd dismantle their army, but then you'd have to formulate a way to deal with gorilla warfare and kamikaze footman. . which, obviously, we haven't been able to do.

Mahmoud already said his goal is to "wipe Israel off the map". . if he could, he would've done it already. Not to mention the fact that Iran is still importing materials for the beginning stages of nuclear weaponry. They're still a few years and a couple former USSR scientists off. .

If everyone had nukes, it would be a lot harder to satisfy our imperialistic dictators' goals, don't you think?
    Dont believe everything you read and hear......especially from your government.

I predict a war on the USA in the not so distant future.