Just try and follow them lol.

There will be no chat/prediction thread

.. not to worry though, i know many of you can't live without blabbering about random gayness so i've come up with a solution

www.download.com - go to that site, and search the word "AIM"

in addition to that, you will all still have the mag to post in, but me and Philly read that every now and then, posting something like "sup" or "mariah i luv u n ur fat cheeks lolz" will just be deleted.

1st stupid/gay/senseless post = edited out by mod/deletion + warning
2nd stupid/gay/senseless post = votes deducated from battle

The mag is strictly for discussion of the previous weeks battles, results, rankings an predictions. This ensures you don't get all caught up in just being in LLL period, and might actually help you post verses like how previous legends used to post.

There won't be a seperate thread for Predictions, it doesn't make much difference, just a waste of a thread. If you feel like making your predictions, post in the mag and give reasons.

Upping battles is NOT allowed

That's our job, if you post upping it, we'll delete it. If we feel a battle needs more attention, we'll up it ourselves. This will also stop people updating their battles with the vote counts, because you don't count the votes, WE DO. Any further posts concerning votes and/or feeding/swaying should be PM'd to either of us, or discussed in the mag. But try to keep it to a minimum in the mag cause it's considered swaying if you do it before the battle is closed.

Boot Matches

In the next few weeks there will be crucial boot matches, i'll PM Philly more about my idea, but don't worry, it's not all gonna be the people i proposed to send to Jr. in my mag, that would be unfair. Just drop your best cause Philly and I won't just be considering who wins and who doesn't.