User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: FL mislining notes

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

FL mislining notes

Ok... I have FL 7. I'm about to post my beat up... but a couple things. My tempo is very high on this beat. The kicks are very fast. I wanted to have an instruments play along with the kicks. (Same notes) Even though the notes should be playing in the same time, the instrument is behind.

I think this might be because of my CPU. Now since I got good VSTi's, my cpu is constantly over 70. I have to go to audio settings, put it to 14000, and the sound still isn't clear. One more thing, when I export it and play it in windows media player, it seems like it loses it's bass. So umm... is it my CPU and I'm fucked, or can I fix it?

Battle Record
    5-3

Re: FL mislining notes

i dunno what your doing on export to make your tracks lose bass... just make sure your master channel is empty upon export. FL likes to add there own shit in there on the master buss as some sort of advertising when you first boot it up.

as far as your other thing...

switch to an ASIO driver. I do believe 7 came with a ASIO4All driver you should be able to use.
    That should help you out temporarily until you can get a new computer. Because the newer plugins sound alot better, but the price to pay is your CPU usage.
    On a older computer, your gonna pay the cost every session. Trust me, I know.
    Welcome to reality.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Hmm... I only have Primary Sound Driver and Speakers (Realtek High Definition). It was on Primary Sound Driver and now I switched it to Speakers (Realtek High Definition)

Battle Record
    5-3

install ASIO 4 All then
    it comes with FL Studio
    Welcome to reality.

I had that problem with the midi sounds that are in FL. I never had that problem with VST's though. If it's lagging because of computer use it shouldn't be that way when you save the song as a mp3. Why are you not using FL Studio 8?
    I will not lose because even in defeat, there is a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for me. -Sean Carter

Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

WTF! Forgot about this, I just installed ASIO4ALL v2, wowwww! Buffer length is at 512, and it doesn't make noises like a bird flapping it's wings and doesn't lag at all. (At least yet so far) Thank you Kris!

Flame - Vista sucks with FL 8, it works with FL 7 tho.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

I don't mind, but it'd be more convenient if there was a solution to this problem. When I have FL 7 opened and it's on ASIO4ALL, I can't get any sound from youtube, soundclick, nothing but FL? Is there a way I can fix this besides closing FL?

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

FL is using the driver. some programs have an option to release the audio driver when minimized but I find this useless. You should have an account on your PC just for recording anyway. you dont want a bunch of other shit running whe working with digital audio.

Battle Record
    5-3

the only way you can do what you want palamoon, is to upgrade your soundcard.
    and like Opey said... you shouldnt be running anything else on your comp while your working on audio.
    Most studio computers arent even hooked to the internet...

the least you could do is create a seperate user profile with a edited configuration setup.
    Welcome to reality.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Cool, thanks for post guys.