User Tag List

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 339

Thread: Abortion

doesnotexist

Re: Abortion

i still dont get HOW THAT POST IS AN INSULT

this threrad is about abortion and that post was about that topic

i stated how it would be ridiculous for you or anyone like you to tell that to someone

so now its INSULTING for someone to dissagree with your opinion on this shit?

youre puling shit out of your ass now OH YOU STEREOTYPED ME, trying to make a mountain out of a molehill cuz you know you oveereacted to nothing like a bitch for pages (not to mention the hilarity of crying about stereotyping after you acuse me of some wird connections and bias for the middle east)

my actual insults only came after yours as you knew they would. as for yours being real and mine not lololol yes youre not fat, not hyper sensetive to this (even tho others say you are too), you are super handsome, and i am ugly and cant walk and have no morals

congradulations, you have morals i can only dream of. how ever did i not see them before.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

You're an idiot if you don't know that you were talking shit in that post. Get out of here. If you can't see how your post reads then whatever. Gain some social skills. I give a fuck about your opinion. You can believe whatever you want. 9 times out of 10 I can guess what your beliefs are. It's no surprise to me. I haven't attacked anyone in here who has similar beliefs to you. You came in here with a sarcastic attitude... directed it toward one person... and that person wasn't supposed to take offense. Ok. Anti-social asshole.

Battle Record
    2-0

abortions wrong in my eyes
    There's no smoke without fire

Welll look here, my girlfriend and I are scared shitless because she hasn't gotten her period in almost a month maybe and she doesn't mark her period like a dumbass. Today we are going to do a home pregnancy test to see if she is really pregnant or not. I mean, im not gonna lie. Personally I think she is but I pray to god that she isn't. I've read about signs of pregancy and this is what matches with her.

*Late/Missed Period
    *Enlargement in breasts
    *Excessive weight gain/Cravings
    *Nausia(Don't Know for sure though)

And the thing here is that she doesn't really seem to care as much as I do. I can't fuckin sleep because I'm too paranoid about this shit and I swear I'm gonna go crazy. I mean, we've talked about abortions before without her actually being pregnant and she's against it with her heart. But on the other hand, I am not truly against it for these reasons. I mean, I just turned 18 and she is fucking 15 years old. I have a bullshit job and I'm in the 11th grade while shes in 10th. She says if I even mention abortion that she will break up with me, and now I really dont care. I mean in our case (Average Teen Case) we cannot have a baby and I wouldn't know what the fuck to do.

But I'm going to need a good protest and persuade her that abortion is the way to go in our posistion. How can I convince her???

Don't convince her about shit.
    KO her and get the ol'coat hanger out.

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

Quote Originally Posted by Zalph not Zelph View Post
    Welll look here, my girlfriend and I are scared shitless because she hasn't gotten her period in almost a month maybe and she doesn't mark her period like a dumbass. Today we are going to do a home pregnancy test to see if she is really pregnant or not. I mean, im not gonna lie. Personally I think she is but I pray to god that she isn't. I've read about signs of pregancy and this is what matches with her.

*Late/Missed Period
    *Enlargement in breasts

And the thing here is that she doesn't really seem to care as much as I do. I can't fuckin sleep because I'm too paranoid about this shit and I swear I'm gonna go crazy. I mean, we've talked about abortions before without her actually being pregnant and she's against it with her heart. But on the other hand, I am not truly against it for these reasons. I mean, I just turned 18 and she is fucking 15 years old. I have a bullshit job and I'm in the 11th grade while shes in 10th. She says if I even mention abortion that she will break up with me, and now I really dont care. I mean in our case (Average Teen Case) we cannot have a baby and I wouldn't know what the fuck to do.

But I'm going to need a good protest and persuade her that abortion is the way to go in our posistion. How can I convince her???

my advice, have the kid adopted.

all that shit you just stated came off selfish as fuck.

why kill the kid if there's other options?
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

my stance on abortion doesnt really exist... I heard an interesting one though that kind of works but still leaves you with some philosophical/moral holes.

Its based on the soul. Most catholics would say the soul is there at conception but they would say the scripture seems to say one's soul is an eternal consciousness (heaven, hell, whatever...)
    You measure consciousness with brain-waves so I would say, it's based on brain-waves.

But in the end, I dont really know. I dont think you stand FIRMLY against it at all times or FIRMLY for it at all times. And I'm not a woman so that puts me at an automatic ability to do anything with my opinion, lol.

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins

If you're not female, you shouldn't have an opinion...

Bottom line.

No matter what you wanna bitch about, "that's MY seed in there!" type of bullshit..."killing is wrong", "it's against god"...whatever...

Whatever the fuck your stance on it...it doesn't matter. Not a fuckin bit.

Cuz it ain't your body the baby's growing in or being ripped out of...

It's the woman's.

She decides.

That's that.

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

*Late/Missed Period
    *Enlargement in breasts

Do a home pregnancy test every week... thats like, $35 a month. Totally worth it...no freaky scares

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Born To Kill View Post

Bottom line.

No matter what you wanna bitch about, "that's MY seed in there!" type of bullshit..."killing is wrong", "it's against god"...whatever...

It's the woman's.

She decides.

That's that.
    So you can't have an opinion about something that you otherwise have no control over??

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

*Late/Missed Period
    *Enlargement in breasts

I've had my fair share of scares. They suck so bad. And unfortunately, all the signs of pregnancy are also signs of getting her period lol

Seriously tho, I don't believe you honestly think it's impossible to raise a kid at 18. It's more likely that you're more afraid of the situation interrupting the current course of your life and/or being judged by her/your parents or anyone else than you are of actually raising a kid. It's not impossible to raise a child lol

I'm not telling you what to do. I mean, if I felt like you I would be pushing for adoption. There are a lot of good people who can't have children waiting on a new born. But it comes down to being honest with yourself. People have succeeded thru harder trials than raising a kid. I mean... that's something we were all created to do lol

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by Born To Kill View Post

Bottom line.

It's the woman's.

She decides.

That's that.
    Holla!

And Zelph do whatever you can not to have the kid. 15 year olds have no business having or raising kids, you'll ruin all your lives (including the kids) cuz a kid is more responsability then you can imagine ...you only see how much when you actualy have one and then it's too late. Ignore bullshit from others trying to tell you whats right or some faggoty shit. It's not their problem they won't have to have it. Convince her any way you can not to have it. Fuck adoption don't do that either.
    Last edited by doesnotexist; February 3rd, 2009 at 03:55 PM

Battle Record
    12-1

*Late/Missed Period
    *Enlargement in breasts

Tell her to merk the baby or you merk her.

Or, go to the court and sue her to get the baby aborted. Woman fan abort a baby without your consent so see if it works the other way around. It'snever been tried but if you push and get an organization like the ACLU behind you, you can make it to the supreme court. Maybe you can get them to rule that if a father wants a baby aborted but it's not, he's not legally the father and doesn't have to pay support. Woot. You can win!!!!
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    12-1

^Seriously, that should be thought about. If a girl doesn't want to be a mother, she can dead the baby, no questions asked, even if the stupid whore knowingly had sex without a condom. The man should have the same right. When a chick is pregnant, he should have the right to abort his parental rights/responsibilities and not have to pay child support. If the woman still wants the kid, so be it, but he can't be held hostage.

Give men the right to be fucking idiots too.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

^^^

Do exactly what he says.

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."