User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 153

Thread: Eh.. Wayne

Re: Eh.. Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by {--DOKTOR SYN--} View Post
    I Apologize, But Have Any Of You Lil' Wayne "Haters" Heard His Verse On "No Love"? Definitely Nowhere Near Eminem's Verse, But Wayne Kills His Verse. The Carter IV Is Going To Be Amazing, Because Wayne Has Perfected His Flow & He Has The Best Wordplay In The Game Next To Eminem's. Yes, He Is Mainstream, But He Still Brings Fire To Any Of The New Tracks He's Featured On. I, Personally, Have My Fingers Crossed For The Carter IV.
    Oh no... the guy that capitalizes every word is back, and he's here to tell us about a song everybody knows about...

EDIT: Oh shit I forgot we weren't supposed to be mean to newer members.

I MEANT thats a very well formulated opinion you have there son. Lil Wayne does have some of the best wordplay. Your cool.
    Last edited by Zanny Willson; December 17th, 2010 at 01:28 AM

[YOUTUBE]ZUxBQcdecuo[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    12-18

this is a sad but true fact

Bo Burnham > Eminem & Waynes wordplay

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by {--DOKTOR SYN--} View Post
    I Apologize, But Have Any Of You Lil' Wayne "Haters" Heard His Verse On "No Love"? Definitely Nowhere Near Eminem's Verse, But Wayne Kills His Verse. The Carter IV Is Going To Be Amazing, Because Wayne Has Perfected His Flow & He Has The Best Wordplay In The Game Next To Eminem's. Yes, He Is Mainstream, But He Still Brings Fire To Any Of The New Tracks He's Featured On. I, Personally, Have My Fingers Crossed For The Carter IV.
    All I can say to you is.. LMAO

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Quote Originally Posted by Tebo View Post
    Kissing Baby
    His voice
    He shot himself rapping with a gun

those are the 3 main things people know about Wayne & the 3 main things that made him get big
    haha.
    dude's a fuckin joke.
    Heard the westwood freestyle from wayne?

"I ain't poppa,
    but if you not actin' proppa,
    the glock gotcha askin' who shot ya?"

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Tebo..Because you don't like someone that has been on the scene for 10+ years, that doesn't make them a "fad" lol.

Justin Beiber, Soulja Boy, etc..they have some shine for a couple years, then will be gone. A fad is not someone who is around for a decade or more, sells millions of albums, sold out arenas, world tours, etc lmao...I don't know what in the world type of delusional term you think "fad" means, but it doesn't apply to this thread lol.

You like Eminem don't you? They've been around for about the same time frame with their mainstream shit..But to you, Eminem isn't a fad lol
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
    Yeah.. cause he ain't put out a retailed EP recently called "I Am Not a Human Being". Nah, nah.. he didn't. And it definitely didn't take him months to reach Gold on it.. Nah.. that ain't happen.

You're right, C.A.S.

I can't fuck with the Young Money fan club President. You probably got some insider information that knows every Young Money move! I can't compete with that knowledge!

*Waits for your excuse on that EP*

That doesn't count! Cause.. I said it doesn't!

/C.A.S.
    Yea..He put that out. I'm referring to NEW stuff though, hence I said "new" before lol. Not a bunch of old stuff that was released because he didn't want it on the Carter IV. And if you want to bring that up, that album made good numbers. And to think of it as throw away tracks that you didn't wanna put on your album, it did pretty damn good.

I guess he has to sell 10 million albums his first day to not be a fad lol.

And you said "Oh this isn't 2008" anymore..Well he put out "No Ceilings" in October of 2009, and that shit was a hit. Everyone and their grandma was bumping that. Probably the most downloaded mixtape in years. Of course I just had to check Datpiff real quick, and it is the most downloaded mixtape on their site. 350,353 downloads...Next highest is Wiz Khalifa's Kush & OJ with 277,654. So this "fad" has over 70,000 more downloads than anyone else on one of the biggest mixtape sites on the internet lol. And just for 350,000 downloads..those are numbers most ppl which they could sell their album. That's some damn good numbers for a mixtape where he didn't make a dime on. You have to be either out of your mind, or just hate him so much for whatever reason that you can't think logical, to not think his album in February isn't going to pull good numbers.
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by C.A.S. View Post
    Yea..He put that out. I'm referring to NEW stuff though, hence I said "new" before lol. Not a bunch of old stuff that was released because he didn't want it on the Carter IV. And if you want to bring that up, that album made good numbers. And to think of it as throw away tracks that you didn't wanna put on your album, it did pretty damn good.

I guess he has to sell 10 million albums his first day to not be a fad lol.

And you said "Oh this isn't 2008" anymore..Well he put out "No Ceilings" in October of 2009, and that shit was a hit. Everyone and their grandma was bumping that. Probably the most downloaded mixtape in years. Of course I just had to check Datpiff real quick, and it is the most downloaded mixtape on their site. 350,353 downloads...Next highest is Wiz Khalifa's Kush & OJ with 277,654. So this "fad" has over 70,000 more downloads than anyone else on one of the biggest mixtape sites on the internet lol. And just for 350,000 downloads..those are numbers most ppl which they could sell their album. That's some damn good numbers for a mixtape where he didn't make a dime on. You have to be either out of your mind, or just hate him so much for whatever reason that you can't think logical, to not think his album in February isn't going to pull good numbers.
    Lol @ new. So you're saying that it's old? A few months is old? Now you are trying too hard man. Just admit the truth and stop TRYING to make these bogus excuses that have no logic.

He doesn't have to sell 10 million albums to not be a "fad". Just don't put him up on the level of 2 of Hip Hop's greatest when he definitely doesn't deserve to be there. If you want to use numbers as a way of solidifying Lil Wayne's "greatness" then I guess we can say MC Hammer is a greater Rapper than Lil Wayne since Wayne has collectively sold just under 10 million albums altogether as a solo artist, and MC Hammer sold just under 30 million albums collectively as a solo artist. See how that works? You use numbers, I use numbers.

I use a wack ass Rapper as an example to outshine your precious Lil Wayne because you know that he's not as dope as you make him seem. And then you resort to using numbers to solidify him as a great, as great as Jay-Z & Eminem when he's not in their league.

So what if Wayne has had his best few years. His best few years are still no match for Jay-Z and Eminem's best few years. And we can go lyrics for lyrics, numbers for numbers on that one buddy. Content vs. content and I guarantee you he would lose every time.

Hell.. if it wasn't for him jacking Jay-Z style to rebirth his career, he wouldn't be the man he is today. He would still be that "Hot Boy" Rapper. You know.. "The Block Is Hot" dude. And I bet you that you wasn't riding ol' boys nuts back then until his recent success. Suddenly Wayne is on every feature and you're on his nuts.

Like I said.. we can do this however you want. And I can shut down whatever you want. It's all up to you sweety.

EDIT: Oh and nice try making excuses for "I Am Not a Human Being". Now they're throw away tracks.. Lmao.. OK Mr. Fan Club President.

It was an album, and it took him months to hit Gold. Fact. So that definitely means he ain't on the those 2 level. AS YOU CLAIMED.
    Last edited by Menace II Society; December 17th, 2010 at 10:17 AM

Battle Record
    12-18

Tebo..Because you don't like someone that has been on the scene for 10+ years, that doesn't make them a "fad" lol.

Justin Beiber, Soulja Boy, etc..they have some shine for a couple years, then will be gone. A fad is not someone who is around for a decade or more, sells millions of albums, sold out arenas, world tours, etc lmao...I don't know what in the world type of delusional term you think "fad" means, but it doesn't apply to this thread lol.

You like Eminem don't you? They've been around for about the same time frame with their mainstream shit..But to you, Eminem isn't a fad lol
    CAS in all seriousness you can't compare Wayne coming onto the scene like Eminem, Eminem came out strong & stayed strong.. Nobody was bumping Wayne 5 years ago.. 4 mainly 3 years ago it started for him, he hasn't stood a test of time yet

I see Wayne like a 50 Cent, someone with alot of 'hype' that will die down, he won't stay as a frontier guy, how can you really compare his career to Jay or Eminem

Battle Record
    12-18

And you said "Oh this isn't 2008" anymore..Well he put out "No Ceilings" in October of 2009, and that shit was a hit. Everyone and their grandma was bumping that.
    No they weren't...

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Yes they were. There's no other mixtape that comes to my mind that had basically all the internet talking about him, downloading it..Then off the internet you could find that mixtape everywhere. From the normal hip hop head to cheerleaders. It was everywhere. If there's numbers somewhere, it's probably the best downloaded mixtape this decade. If Datpiff ALONE had 300,000+ downloads, there's no telling what other places numbers did.

And 5 Years ago no one was bumping him? lol..The Carter 1 came out in 2004, Carter II came out in 2005.

It's a pointless argument that if you don't like a certain artist, you're obviously not going to respect them or have anything good to say. February will show he's not a fad I guess lol.

Guess if you don't like him, then that sucks..Albums and mixtapes are coming

Edit: H.E., don't have time to read your Hitler post right now. Maybe later today I'll respond to hit. Gotta leave and go take a final. But so far, it's pretty bad that Tebo's posts hold more logic and sense than your strong reaches at Wayne lol
    Last edited by Leonidas; December 17th, 2010 at 10:34 AM
    RB OG Triple OG

Lmao.. right..

Like I said.. we can do this however..

You say mine doesn't hold logic cause what I said was true and you have nothing to say in return. It's always easy to say shit like that when you're speechless. I don't see how anything I said doesn't have any logic. But I would love for you to point that out for me.

Battle Record
    12-18

Yes they were. There's no other mixtape that comes to my mind that had basically all the internet talking about him, downloading it..Then off the internet you could find that mixtape everywhere. From the normal hip hop head to cheerleaders. It was everywhere. If there's numbers somewhere, it's probably the best downloaded mixtape this decade. If Datpiff ALONE had 300,000+ downloads, there's no telling what other places numbers did.

And 5 Years ago no one was bumping him? lol..The Carter 1 came out in 2004, Carter II came out in 2005.

It's a pointless argument that if you don't like a certain artist, you're obviously not going to respect them or have anything good to say. February will show he's not a fad I guess lol.

Guess if you don't like him, then that sucks..Albums and mixtapes are coming

Edit: H.E., don't have time to read your Hitler post right now. Maybe later today I'll respond to hit. Gotta leave and go take a final. But so far, it's pretty bad that Tebo's posts hold more logic and sense than your strong reaches at Wayne lol
    If he came out the same time or around the same time as Eminem 10 years ago, he doesn't have the numbers to show the same impact. Eminems numbers is basically 10x more than Waynes total. You can't say his career is on the same level. Jay Z has 5x more sold than him.

You can like Wayne & defend him all you want, but when it comes to facts like that you gotta admit your getting ahead of yourself.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

I think CAS is counting the Hot Boyz part, when Wayne wasn't even the best rapper in the group, wasn't even close. BG, Juvi and Turk were hotter at the time. The Carter 1 was okay but he really didn't garner attention until the dedication Series were he lifted Jay's style and then the Carter II and he been trash every since in respect to the amount of music he puts out and the amount that is actually listenable.That plus even when I like a song he makes it really get old fast.
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?

And The Carter III being the only album he's gone multi-platinum on. I wouldn't consider him being close to being the "Best Rapper Alive" with that. And let's not forget how THAT started. cause Wayne claimed himself to be that and people like C.A.S. fell in behind him and believed it. So I guess anyone that calls themselves the "Best Rapper Alive" is obviously right. So if Waka Flocka Flame called himself that on his album, it MUST be true. Cause you know.. he said it. Lol.

[Youtube]XdBdjezEPGo[/Youtube]

"The only two people i wanna work with is Andre3000 and Tech N9ne"

wayne wanna work the "Best"
    Last edited by Death Rap; December 17th, 2010 at 12:30 PM
    "666 SHIT, MISFIT AFFILIATED WITH SOME DEVILISH PEOPLE THAT HAVE GOD SAYIN' DAMN I THOUGH THE DEVILS WAS EVIL"