You've Earned a Custom Title! weedsmini's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-5

new track "twitter"

hey fellas just got done with my new track follow them hoes like twitter
    [soundclick]10780722[/soundclick]

tel me what you think
    Last edited by Blackflags; June 23rd, 2011 at 06:08 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You don't want beef, I'll put you on a diet
    I'm comin' through ya house with them choppas firin'
    And all adults die, leave the toddlers cryin'
    I've been a soldier, never met private ryan
    Hey welcome to the jungle, and I'm the lion

You've Earned a Custom Title! weedsmini's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-5
    Last edited by weedsmini; June 23rd, 2011 at 05:59 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You don't want beef, I'll put you on a diet
    I'm comin' through ya house with them choppas firin'
    And all adults die, leave the toddlers cryin'
    I've been a soldier, never met private ryan
    Hey welcome to the jungle, and I'm the lion

Re: new track "twitter"

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use the soundclick tag coding

[.soundclick]"Song ID"[./soundclick] = without the periods. I will fix it for you.

Alright, first of all you're screaming Nigga this Nigga that, and I you don't even look black. You own an AT4050? That's a 600 dollar mic you bought and you can't even ride a beat? I would not have spent that much money man. The only thing you really have going for you is quality in this song. I don't mean to sound like a dick at all. Your wordplay was horrible, flow and delivery were below average. You just need to work on pretty much everything. I'd give this a 2/10 for the quality being good.

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

this is whack, weak voice, weak beat, weak hook, flows offfff, lyrics are stupid...i suggest u sell ur nice mic and buy something cheaper since it wont matter....0.5 out of 10......learn to make good music and not this type of shit.....what the fuck are u even talking about in this shit, its all random garbage and doesnt even go with the shitty hook....sugar free red bull lol....i hope your just starting and arent one of those ppl who are terrible but think they are awesome because some dumb friends tell u that u are prob because u have money and pay for shit haha....im not trying to be a dick either but this shit makes me mad when i hear it....be creative and up everything
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

You've Earned a Custom Title! BigPoker's Avatar

Man u sound like you have downs syndrome.

Return ur mic, hang up ur headphones and find another hobby. Maybe collect rocks or something.

But I gotta say hearin this cheered me up. Anyone that thinks they aren't that good or are thinkin of giving up can listen to this and feel better about themselves. Thank you

LOLLLLLLLLLL

Man u sound like you have downs syndrome.

Return ur mic, hang up ur headphones and find another hobby. Maybe collect rocks or something.

But I gotta say hearin this cheered me up. Anyone that thinks they aren't that good or are thinkin of giving up can listen to this and feel better about themselves. Thank you

LOLLLLLLLLLL

Shit didn't mean to double post. How do u delete posts on here?

im not sure ^^ u guys are really giving any feed there more like just insulting someone.

weed you need to work on your content the rhyme scheme is all off start with your lyrics first thats prob the most important part about it.
    once u have written them down practice your delivery, find ya sense of swag..
    if then you feel you have improved your style you need to learn how to mix it in to a decent standard , having n expensive mic will make quality sound better but it wont do all the work for you..

please take this feed and learn a lil from it cuz if u post shit up like that on here again you will get the same immature response as before..

keep practicing and dont be phazed it all takes time just work hard and it will pay off
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

Man it's hard to give any constructive criticism on this, but you're right. I guess he has nowhere to go but up. You sound like ur mumbling and u can hardley make out what your saying. Lear to enunciate your words better. The lyrical content (Hoe this hoe that, fuck bitches, I'ma killah) is whack, if your gonna go the gangsta/pimp rapper rout you need to find some original angles. Have at least a few fresh concepts and lines. Sayin ur from the hood while spittin on a 600 dollar mic is a little unbelievable. No real flow to speak of so you should work on that. Listen to your favorite rappers, which judging by your sig is prolly Lil Wayne, and listen to their rhyme schemes and flows to give you a better idea on how the pros do it. You have alot to tighten up on.

Worrrd.

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

^^^^
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

yo... i wish i had your setup when i first started haha... Dont sell your mic... Dont give up... obviously you'r just starting... most people are use to hearing beginners on shitty mics.... so it kind of blunts the facts.... you have good quality so its easier to notice how awful your lyrics are ahah.. no offense, all you need to do is get in the lab and put a lot of hours into developing a style... deciding what you want to talk about.... and how you want to go about it like any other great mc, it's going to take time. once you do that, you'll be set cuz you got the equiptment

i see you from seattle man, keep reppin you can only move up from here.
    Milk Man