User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is this song Legendary?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Dox - Until We F***ing Meet Again

Dox - Until We F***ing Meet Again

Alright, We all know Dox Phonic. If you DON'T know him, you better fucking recognize. Dude is mad slept on for real. He is probably the most creative and versatile person on RB. If you haven't heard his shit, you need to go listen. This is a song that Dox Dropped for the 2nd round of the BTN Tournament. I think this is one of the most creative and enjoyable songs that I have heard in a LONG time on this site, so I am nominating it for legends. I think Dox deserves this, so take a fricking listen peoples.

[soundclick]10951140[/soundclick]

Re: Dox - Until We F***ing Meet Again

yo this shit is soooooo wack!!!.....nah just playin cuz...he aint lyin this shit right here will make you wanna go stab someone in the face...i mean litterally i stabbed a complete stranger in the face while i was bumping this track...listeners beware....
    RF Raised.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    color="MediumTurquoise">www.soundclick.com/aztekproduktion

Soule

Well, kinda reminds me of some Strange Music type ish. Beat and introduction comes in and comes off as a ICP "welcome to the carnival" type thing. Then the verses jumps from beneath the bed and has that dope flow and delivery with the horrorcore/sedistic lyrics. Luckily for him, I'm into this type of music. Loved the song.

In.

Battle Record
    8-5
    Awards ABL Champion ABL Season Champion

Listening,and i must say this is the one.. that stands out very well,i remember hearing this and still has the same effect on me.. this is more mid west type of track.. very well made,quality wise its on point and flow wise.. shits bonkers.. hook.. bonkers.. all i got to say is this deserves to be in legends only because its well polished and keeps ur attention.. shits mad bananas.. i cant find a fault in it.. i love the emotion on it.. BIZATCH!!! Dope.. reminds me of a more potent snoop.. its mos def a dope song to promote the site with along with all the other songs in legends

Battle Record
    1-1

WTF??? Are you fucking serious yo. Alright, last week I just got back on RB and noticed BTN got started up again. So I'm sitting in my room listening to some of these BTN songs on my laptop wit my Dr. Dre headphones on and I come across Dox's track. I'm like "Holy fucking shit this is mad ILL" SOOOO, you know I had to download it. Only track I downloaded recently from RB. This track is iLLy.

Reason I have such a crazy reaction to this is, literally 5 minutes ago I pressed play and was listenin to this on my windows media player, and then like 40 seconds later I see this thread in legends and it's all kind of a coincidence. Lmao, it's crazy and so is this track.

Hell yeah. IN!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]huERok8y-Oo[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    0-1

yeah in

You need to revise your vote with a descriptive explanation or your vote will remain invalid - Auqwurd
    Last edited by Blackflags; August 27th, 2011 at 11:17 PM

Battle Record
    40-7
    Awards OM HOF Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 25+ Wins

yeah this was dope, lyrics and delivery were on point, hook was good all things considered, and it was mad original. so I vote yes

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

This was dope as fuck. I'm a fan of creativity, and this is definitely a unique track lol. Beat was on point, chorus was tight, and the lyrics and delivery just put it over the top. this is an easy YES imo.

vote IN
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Best song in the tourney ... beat is absolutely insane and he killt it

Battle Record
    3-2

I vote yes... Dox has grown in leaps and bounds in the past year and has easily seated himself at the head of the RB class... this is definitely one of the best tracks to come along here in a while...

Battle Record
    12-18

I've been on the fence, leaning towards yes forawhile. I think it was Dox's skill in the song that was doper than the song itself. I think Dox will make a better song that will get into legends soon enough also, but I really dig his stuff & this song was really unique & creative so it overall deserves to be in.

V// Yes

Mhmm.

no question.. yes

Battle Record
    45-8
    Awards Legendary Audio ABL Champion BOTW AOTM AOTW Legendary Member - Award Request Accepted

This song is hilarious, horrorcore type ish, but that's a rarely executed style for audio here on RB but I roxk with this in every way shape and form flow is on point, diggin the beat, and its actually pretty catchy yeah i'ma vote yes for the creativity, lyrical pressence and flow.
    Where the fuck was I fore they found me?
    Floatn in a meadow, dragonflies all around me
    Seeded in a ghetto, smokin cigarellos
    Stress oceans try to drown me
    Walking on water like when Christ did, glidin
    Mic in my plam like the trident in the hand of Poseidon

Maximum Character Limit..
    Battle Record
    11-7

Is this already in or not?? If not, it needs to be. The dude's delivery was on point. He was rockin an awesome beat. The song was all around, quality execution.

Vote - In