Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: "America Terrorists" (Unfinished - 1 Verse)

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

Re: "America Terrorists" (Unfinished - 1 Verse)

thanks dude, preciate
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

not my problem

reminded me of some jedi mind type shit.. shit was cool, def lyrical. i didn't really like how you dragged out the pronoucation of some of the words but everybody is different. beat was cool, i would of liked to see an epic ass hook on this song.. but it obviously never came ha. overall good song bro 4/5

thanks bro, yeha hopefully since i put this up it seems to have got the fellas going in wanting to get it actually done
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

You've Earned a Custom Title!

I liked it man, it was short but packed a strong message, somthn to really stick ur teeth into and come back wit a lil knowledge at the some time...good stuff, always like hearing some creative tracks, good work

Life Lessons Volume 1 Mixtape:

listening...beats nice...atmosphere ish...your delivery fits nice..angery but its nice... lyrics got some depth...wont argue... you were going for blood, its nice tho....and the beats dope as fuck...all in all for one verse its nice...had me hopeing for a hook...

good shit man do your thing

Get Familiar

checking this.....nice intro...feeling the emotion....flow ain't too bad a lil shaky at some points some dubs seem off too....energy is good though, good lyrics too

overall pretty good verse man keep dropppin

hit me back please
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...02#post8339902
    Last edited by Rishi P; December 2nd, 2011 at 09:29 PM
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

thanks yall, good feeds
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

that beat is tough. firstly your delivery was dope here, lyrics were pretty dope, i'd say decent at least. would have liked to hear a hook.

my only criticism lies in the content, even though you delivered it well and sounded sincere and informed, the concept is just played out to me now. america is a warmongering, evil dictatorship etc...i would have liked to at least hear something a bit more original on this topic than what you presented in this verse, but it is unfinished, and i'm definitely gonna come back around to check out the completed version.

good drop dude, stay up

Great intro use
    I think more emotion would help as you are speaking some real ish you are speaking. Most part the delivery was good for the track

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...912/index.html

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.