User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: "I Got This" - Promo for my video blog.

Battle Record
    30-9

"I Got This" - Promo for my video blog.

"Ever since I was a kid, I've enjoyed creating rhymes. Before I knew what rap was, I started off writing stories, similar to Dr. Seus, but it had complicated rhyme schemes and had more of a violent plot. They were stupid but it was fun to me and found different rhyme schemes fascinating. In high school, I got into poetry and not long after that, a classmate introduced me to Eminem. My entire world changed. Ever since then, my dream has been to make music for a living. Over time, that dream evolved into being an entertainer. I dance, I rap, I write, I act, I sing, and occasionally do stand up comedy. I have no doubt in mind that I would be famous by now if it wasn't for procrastination, video games, and well...women. Follow me on this journey from ordinary to extraordinary, from rags to riches, from nobody to home town hero. Believe me...I Got This."

[youtube]L0EfhCeOz-w[/youtube]

My team and I have plans to shoot video blogs to gain followers. A reality tv channel for youtube, so people can follow the day to day grind of yours truly. Thoughts?

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Re: "I Got This" - Promo for my video blog.

You really camera shy? Lol. I wouldn't have though so after seeing your 2 videos. You seem pretty comfortable in front of the camera. But then again shooting a video is a lot different than just talking vlog style.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    30-9

Yea, man. It's weird. I'm comfortable playing a character or being someone else, but myself? nah, man that's too real. haha

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Aargh Kelly View Post
    Yea, man. It's weird. I'm comfortable playing a character or being someone else, but myself? nah, man that's too real. haha
    Lol word, I can dig that. I'm the same way.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit