User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: LLL Season 16 Recap E-zine

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

LLL Season 16 Recap E-zine

LLL Season 16 Recap E-zine

Intromotherfuckingduction

So this season has finally come to it's end. It was chaotic, there were multiple mod changes, the season was actually restarted, and we saw relentless bitching. Pretty much your standard LLL season lol. Some older heads that have been ghost throughout the RIA era returned, such as myself, Spit, Untold, Evolve, AT, Wordz, Kontext, etc. And some of the newer cats started to really show some promise, which is dope cuz we really need a new wave of top tier talent. I'd like to give @Sicc some props for stepping in and finishing the season after everyone chased Spit out, which imo made an ok season out of what could have been a really dope season. That's not a knock on Sicc, he inherited a bit of a mess and did the best he could with it, which was a damn good job considering he had zero experience. But Spit has more experience in LLL than the rest of us combined, why motherfuckers wouldn't just let him do his thing is beyond me.

ANYWAY, of course we had some playoff controversy, wouldn't be much of a season without it. Sicc botched the seeding pretty bad cuz he really didn't know how we did it, and activity took a nose dive cuz everyone that was left out got pissed, took their ball, and went home. That's just the way this shit goes, can't make everyone happy. Truth is, doing a 16 man playoff was going to be dumb as shit when there were only like 17 people signed in, and people were gonna be pissed no matter how it went down. Untold and Kontext should have been in though, no argument there.

Next season, expect dopeness. I'll go over some changes towards the end of the mag.

The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Re: LLL Season 16 Recap E-zine

Season 16 Top Punches

So you stole a line and used it twice? You fell hard, pimpin'.
    Got a bite and re-use style that could reinvent the mouthguard business

Salamander vs Alphabet

Is homie kiddin? You take pills in order to stay still. Sal's a little slow
    Your still a joke. So next Riddle'n you take'll involve your jeep N bullet holes

Kontext vs Salamander

Killed your legacy before it started, but I'll put it in the best hearse
    Your text career was such a short story, TGF will feature it in his next verse

Letterman vs Mimic

god ur pathetic. there, i said it! ur what i deem as horse shit
    im on to u tho..
    ..since u can't champ a league, u'll run it. that way u'll seem important

Untold vs Nox

n Joes facing a stomping he's got before, theres no doubt he's finished
    I've been the source of so many J.B. L's that I put Tweeter outta business

King vs Joe Boston

ur girl is repressed cus ur worlds the net & text battles, it’s tragic nerd
    i let ur chicken hit the pipe & the slut freaked more than kids playing flappy bird

Alphabet vs Salamander

cus u've lost it w/ out a doubt, ur skill is gone now ur down & out
    ur on such a rapid decline u should jump off a waterfall and drown urself

Alphabet vs Switch

The great father wrecked you. your battle was just merciless
    Shit, if Dad beat you any harder i woulda called child protective services

Sharp9 vs KnowP

n as far as this faggot goes, hes gay and whack wit flows
    im sure if i put em in a boot match, hed try to make it match his clothes

GoW vs Alphabet

ur a fuckin spic. i don't fuck wit Spit. go back to ya day job
    but u've done great cleaning this place up, i guess havin a work visa's paid off

Untold vs Spit

bro.. we seen your pic. I don't even know what to say to this.
    you're not just a wigga.. you grew the fucking hair they made it with

Spit vs Untold

U can't get dome without liquor, idk wats the order in your sense
    Only way a bitch'll suck joe johnson if she took more shots than his 3rd qt performance

Allen Knight vs JB

You're fucking horrible! I don't need my set up to connect bitch
    Cos you are not the business TM..u just simply protect it

Switch vs Traydmark

Don't test the pen, ur too frail. Untold took him n then dude bailed
    So Idk how u jumped in a champ match but u'll leave lookin like the 'chute failed

King vs Salamander

Nd ya' girl drinks heavily to avoid sex 'cuz she says ur cocks little,
    tht broad gets soo Wasted beforehand she respawns outside a GTA hospital

Mimic vs Noquear
    Last edited by King; March 26th, 2014 at 05:10 PM
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-17

Playoff Reviews

Round 1

King vs Smog

Smog showed up for this one. He has some elevating to do, but he's on his way. In the end I got the W here, but it was definitely closer than I expected. Props dude, I hope your back next season.

KO Punch

Watch n see the way to win this. I get personal, take notice man
    Its playoffs, time to play to ur strengths...now drop a vote n tell me how dope I am

Salamander vs Letterman

This was a cool first round battle. I think Sal was the clear winner, but Letterman held his own. Sal dropped a dope verse, very consistent with good impact. Letterman had a few decent jabs, but fell off too much to make it interesting. Consistency is king (pardon the pun).

KO Punch

Any boobs of the ghouls YOU dated have dudes sayin' yuck, fool.
    Those type of double diesel make you wanna drink 2 tanks of truck fuel

KnowP vs Joe Boston

This was the most disappointing battle of the first round imo. Here's two dudes making the LLL playoffs for what I'd assume is the first time, getting a chance to make the leap from mid-tier to being a real threat, and neither one delivered. Both showed signs throughout the season of their potential, but neither realized it when they needed to. As it turned out, Joe got the win.

KO Punch

Spit a ball of Phlegm in ur face I could give a fuck if ur disgusted
    Blow after blow will makes ur lights dim sum you'll be like yo where da fucks the hot mustard

Allen Knight vs Alphabet

Alpha no showed, thus ends this story.

KO Punch

SEMI FINALS

Salamander vs Joe Boston

Sal gave Joe a chance here, he really did. This was his worst verse in a while I think, which isn't to say it was bad, just not up to par. Joe had a couple bars that were ok, but overall I think he needs to work on delivering his concepts a little smoother before we'll see him become a consistent threat. This ended in a KO.

KO Punch

His loss column is gradually getting higher & he's sadly reset his fire.
    I went from retiring Let' to battling someone we'd be happy to let retire

Allen Knight vs King

Idk about this one. Sal got me earlier this season, it was super close but I had no problem with the loss. This one, I don't think it was even arguable. Close, maybe. Could go either way? No. No hate towards AK, he did what he needed to do, which is write according to his audience, I didn't. Right now voters think nameplays hit harder than personals, so it is what it is. I just disagree.

KO Punch

sluts u freak are a disgrace, nasty ho's aint even sterile bum
    any bitch Kingpin down has a hook as a hand & less hair than woody harrelson
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-17

FINALS PREVIEW

Salamander vs Allen Knight

Interview with Salamander

Whats your thoughts on Allen Knight?

AK's a good dude, don't know him that well TBH. Doesn't say much or give too much away, which isn't a bad thing. He's def got skills, a little wordy at times but he's proven himself by now. This should be a dope finals.

Have you champed any seasons before in any other leagues?

Nope, haven't really been in much. I was in the NBL finals w/ Orc. Lost it in a close one that I def thought I won, and so did a few others. But hey, shit happens. Apparently I robbed Alphabet one of the 3x I beat him. I don't see it, but it's all about opinions. I write for the fuck of it anyway, it's fun. I did win some shit on NC, but nothing major. A few Fight Nights & a roast.

Who do expect to be a threat next season?

No clue. All depends who's a part of it. Hopefully guys like Tettris, GOW, Orc, yourself, etc...

Was there anyone you wanted to battle that you didnt get to this season?

I think I pretty much battled all the comp TBH. After this one w/ AK anyway. Well actually, GOW.. but he was only here for like 2 battles.

Last words for season 16...

Shout outs to everyone keeping this shit alive and showing up. Props to everyone who dropped that fire. This season def had it's dope spots. My "feud" w/ Alphy, my crazy battle w/ you (which is 10x better than some of the current HOF'ed battles BTW). Good stuff, and shout outs to the guys who kept it running like a well oiled machine! And for the mags that WERE on time. Lol

Interview with Allen Knight

Whats your thoughts on Salamander?

He's good, he has some bars some played ones to but when he stays away from
    Them he's Ight..idk if he's the real sal or care tbh .

Have you champed any seasons before in any other leagues?

Nope never stayed in one long enough to tbh. I prolly Coulda if I did .

Who do expect to be a threat next season?

I think joeboston n smog all improving they could be outta no where but alien being back
    He's the top threat imo

Was there anyone you wanted to battle that you didnt get to this season?

Spitacular prolly, i battled everyone I wanted to already

Last Words for season 16...

Good season pretty active alot of dope bars....shout out to hush gow alien
    And Dope battle king

King's Prediction-

Well Sal is clearly the favorite. He's on a monster run right now. He's strung together multiple wins over the top competition in the league and in that run he's only really had a couple battles that were even close. Allen is definitely on a roll though. As I said before, voters resonate with his style right now, he can definitely drop heat, he's also been winning on his home site, and I think he genuinely wants to win this. Should be a dope Finals.

My Prediction: Salamander wins something like 8 votes to 2.
    Last edited by King; March 26th, 2014 at 05:08 PM
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-17

Interview with God of War

We're down to the end here, what has been your thoughts on this season as a whole? As far as competitiveness and quality.

I think we have had ups and downs, alot of dope battles and some upsets and some disappointments, lol i think with all the changing and transitioning the boards done its been hard for the league but over all i think the shit was nice,

Anyone surprise you this season? Good or bad. And who do you see as a threat in the future?

Alphabet surprised me, he has always been able to write nice punches but he has been real conssitent this year, when he shows..sal surprised me a bit to tbh

Name a couple battles this season that stood out to you.

untold vs salamander

king vs allen knight

salamander vs alphabet

Who do you have winning between Allen and Sally?

Man I think sal wants it more, allen if he really wants this shit can win everyone knows that but im not sure he as hungry as salamander is

Are we going to see you sign in next season?

Yes lol

Anything you'd like to see different next season?

consistency from the mod

And right now, Top 5 battlers on the site active right now. Putting you on the spot lmao.

salamander

alphabet

untold

king

allen knight

in no order
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-17

Lethal Lyricist League
    Season 17

Hosted by King

Yea yea yea. Season 17 will be dope as fuck. Here's what you can expect from me; Dope mags every week, that will be dropped same day as battles are posted unless it's literally impossible for me to do so somehow. Dope Spotlight battles, a BEEF week, Golden Glove tournys (which I'll start before then), and some additions to the LLL format meant to give everyone more ammo to write with. For example, I'd like to make a small battler profile mandatory for next season. Just a couple pieces of info, nothing crazy. Here's an idea of what I'm going for.

Battler:

Alias':

First Name:

Noteworthy Battles:

That's it. That's all I'm asking for. And that isn't set in stone obviously, I'll take any critiques, or maybe the idea will get scrapped, but I think it will give dudes more ammo and create better quality battles. Let me know what you fucksticks think. But either way, we'll be getting back to the core value of LLL which is the best battling the best. So do NOT sign up if you aren't going to bring your A game, cuz I'll personally make sure you get embarrassed. This season was a great turn around, a great first season back. Season 17 is going to be one to remember.

I'll do my part, all you need to do is show up and drop fire.

AND WE OUT!
    Last edited by King; March 26th, 2014 at 04:34 PM
    The Last Level

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

You left out some playoff matches, but other than that you have made me proud.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

You're fucking horrible! I don't need my set up to connect bitch
    Cos you are not the business TM..u just simply protect it

Switch vs Nox
    That wasn't verse me, son. That was vs some other faggot named, traydmark. Anyways, cool MAG @King - Hold it down son and good luck dealing with these faggot cry babies.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Shut up, dweeb. Dairy Queen will do just fine. I have confidence in him.

Battle Record
    64-17

Quote Originally Posted by Sicc View Post
    That wasn't verse me, son. That was vs some other faggot named, traydmark. Anyways, cool MAG @King - Hold it down son and good luck dealing with these faggot cry babies.
    my bad. its fixed.

and word, thanks lol
    The Last Level

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

lmao at

ko punch

Battle Record
    64-17

i'm glad u caught that lmao
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

Dope shit g/l sal
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

Battle Record
    16-35
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF FL HOF

Fucking right! Dope work, and now I understand why GOW didn't like the whole 'me modding next season' idea.

I'll definitely be competing.

Props. @King

Good luck. @.Allen Knight. I'll have a verse ready tomorrow most likely.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Word.