User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 50

Thread: King (Text)

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Re: King (Text)

honestly there weren't too many candidates that could have helped you run it in my opinion. We don't have the calibre of dudes on the site that we once did and I personally couldn't help as I didn't have the time. Next time I'll either run it or help someone who is but I'll need help for sure as it gets a little hectic and people expect too much even without voting and shit.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    i wasn't talking about shit pertaining to me, i didnt even know i was demodded in GG. but since u mentioned it, yes that is an example of oddball shit u do. deleting the crew forums would in fact be one more example. yet another example would be refusing to add another mod in LLL and GG despite me repeatedly asking for help, then getting butthurt when i get busy (like i said i would) and can't really be around for a couple weeks. etc etc etc.

ur an admin at a hiphop forum, not a manager at a company. no one here works for you, no matter how much u want to act like thats the case.

and if the last battle of the season not getting closed on time bothers u that much, then next time when an experienced text mod tells u "we need a 2nd mod in this text league" maybe u (someone significantly less experienced in text leagues) should just say "OK man no problem".
    Do t even get me started on this experience bullshit as you're obviously full of shit.

But enlighten me where you specifically came to me asking for a second mod. You may have said something when GoW was around and heading up the text section but you sure as hell didn't come directly to me or else I would have either worked with you to find someone, or stepped in to help like I did in 1-2 with @Wordz AhGod.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by ILLunatic View Post
    Do t even get me started on this experience bullshit as you're obviously full of shit.

But enlighten me where you specifically came to me asking for a second mod. You may have said something when GoW was around and heading up the text section but you sure as hell didn't come directly to me or else I would have either worked with you to find someone, or stepped in to help like I did in 1-2 with @Wordz AhGod.

r u kidding? i cant give u a link cuz u disabled my EO access, another example or ur admin OCD, but i made at least two threads asking for help. one for an LLL mod and one for a GG mod. and obviously tagged both you and GOW both times, like i did with damn near every other thread i ever made in EO.

listen i respect that u do the shit u do because u think its in the best interest of the site. but some of that shit inadvertently kills activity. easy example is the TNL forum cuz that was recent. that crew is like 10 years old. dudes would come back to the site JUST to post in that forum and u deleted it because it went a week without a post. and thats even after u'd already posted a "check in" thread like 3 times and we had enough every time. at that point it just looks like you WANT to delete the crew. shit like that man, its just pointless micro-managing.

or an example that doesn't involve me directly, the Orc thing in the gauntlet. that was a catastrophe. were u technically in the right? maybe...probably. but it doesnt matter, the sites trying to get back on its feet and the first major tourny back u create a problem with the exact thing everyone was worried would turn into a problem. i hope u realize we were doing awesome up until that happened and then text fell on its face almost immediately after.

ur more concerned with managing the forum than growing it and making it enjoyable.
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

also, just FYI, when u went on ur original deleting streak with the crews, u deleted about 4 or 5 TNL member archives that took foreevvvverrrr to put together. tons of work.

so while all the other shit i'm saying isn't personal and just observation, i do owe you one giant FUCK YOU for that one
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    7-0
    Awards Haiku Season Champion PC HOF

Don't mean to butt in, but I was a little bummed about that crew thing too. Some of those crews were a big part of the site's history, so I get what King is saying about archives 'n such. I would kill to be able to still go to the Poethics forum.
    Last edited by Mantra; September 22nd, 2014 at 08:00 PM

Battle Record
    124-23

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    r u kidding? i cant give u a link cuz u disabled my EO access, another example or ur admin OCD, but i made at least two threads asking for help. one for an LLL mod and one for a GG mod. and obviously tagged both you and GOW both times, like i did with damn near every other thread i ever made in EO.

listen i respect that u do the shit u do because u think its in the best interest of the site. but some of that shit inadvertently kills activity. easy example is the TNL forum cuz that was recent. that crew is like 10 years old. dudes would come back to the site JUST to post in that forum and u deleted it because it went a week without a post. and thats even after u'd already posted a "check in" thread like 3 times and we had enough every time. at that point it just looks like you WANT to delete the crew. shit like that man, its just pointless micro-managing.

or an example that doesn't involve me directly, the Orc thing in the gauntlet. that was a catastrophe. were u technically in the right? maybe...probably. but it doesnt matter, the sites trying to get back on its feet and the first major tourny back u create a problem with the exact thing everyone was worried would turn into a problem. i hope u realize we were doing awesome up until that happened and then text fell on its face almost immediately after.

ur more concerned with managing the forum than growing it and making it enjoyable.
    First off, I removed you individually from each forum in attempt to keep you still in the Moderator user group. Had I of known you had been completely removed, I would have fixed it.

Secondly, the whole Orc situation was not me entirely. I realized I was wrong and said I would still pay my half and GoW was the one doing all of the communication with Orc. I would send him messages and he would not respond back, for weeks I would ask GoW if Orc responded back and where to send the money but he kept saying Orc was MIA. I still intend on getting Orc the money.

Third, I always gave TLL a chance to check in when forum went inactive as I did with any other crew. On the last time, you were the one who stated that you refused to make everyone check in and that I mind as well delete the forum. Was there something that. I could have done differently, yes; I'll admit that. Was there a better way for you to go about it at the same time, absolutely. Is this something I'd be willing to work with you on to find a better so,union and rectify the situation, yes but the real question is, are you?

As far as micro-managing goes, I try not to. But when it comes to a section without a moderator, I do what I have to in order to get shit done. You would not believe the amount of archived forums are in this website (we are pushing close to 800 individual forums to ever of been created). I've been busting my ass to clean it up and still maintain order so that nothing gets lost and I will admit I dropped the ball on the crew sections. I do anything to help anybody on this site but I won't put up with the bullshit "I'm better than you" attitudes. If you're willing to work through shit like a civilized human being, we can work together. If not, I don't have shit to say to you.

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    124-23

Quote Originally Posted by Mantra View Post
    Don't mean to butt in, but I was a little bummed about that crew thing too. Some of those crews were a big part of the site's history, so I get what King is saying about archives 'n such. I would kill to be able to still go to the Poethics forum.
    Never feel like you're butting in. Failing to say anything does more harm then saying something, especially when it comes to preserving history for Rapbattles.com

Add & Follow

·

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Mantra View Post
    Seconded. Our chat thread was up to what, like 5,000 pages at one point? lol. Prolyphic at freeposting. The Cypher thread is what I'd want to peruse through though. Some epic writing in there that never made it to full blown poems.
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Id also like "NEWBSLAYERS" crew forum... we never had one before but the name still strikes fear in n00bs hearts across FL.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    64-17

edit: better off in EO
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    21-10
    Awards OM HOF Gauntlet Champion LLL Champion LLL HOF

Yeah @ILLunatic has said he will pay me his half of the money which is cool with me. I don't know where gow is.

Battle Record
    21-10

Id vote king into legends anyway he's better than most in it.

Battle Record
    124-23

Quote Originally Posted by Orc View Post
    Yeah @ILLunatic has said he will pay me his half of the money which is cool with me. I don't know where gow is.
    We don't either, best guess is playing Destiny. But honestly, I'll pay you the whole thing. I'm just strapped right now cuz my sons birthday is tomorrow, and we're moving middle of next month.

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    112-23

honestly don't think GoW is coming back.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    21-10

Quote Originally Posted by ILLunatic View Post
    We don't either, best guess is playing Destiny. But honestly, I'll pay you the whole thing. I'm just strapped right now cuz my sons birthday is tomorrow, and we're moving middle of next month.
    It's all good bro no rush. I'm going Vegas in November so anytime before then is cool. It's the only time I'll ever need dollars ha.