User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: "We Only Human" (Prod. by Serious Beats)

Battle Record
    7-1

Re: "We Only Human" (Prod. by Serious Beats)

Man I can't get into this from the jump. Not that you did anything wrong lol, just to be honest from the sound of this I feel like it's trying to be deeper than it needs to be. The hook is ok, a bit too many words, but just the verses feel like it's forcing a bunch of imagery that can be presented with simpler, more direct vocabulary and a bit more relaxed and charismatic.

I could be wrong though, just my vibe, don't listen to me b

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leave me alone

Nah man it's all good lol.. that's how you feel. I like being indirect instead of straight forward. Someone else game me the same feed on the hook so good lookin.. I like how you can see the grand scheme of things in songs.

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by Chenadu Blacc View Post
    Nah man it's all good lol.. that's how you feel. I like being indirect instead of straight forward. Someone else game me the same feed on the hook so good lookin.. I like how you can see the grand scheme of things in songs.

Word, I will take that into consideration when I listen to your stuff. It helps to know you take an indirect approach cause then I will listen according to your technique.

Hear so many songs that giving people one-off advice never helps, gotta give them something they can use for the next track and beyond otherwise it won't mean anything if they are done with the track.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leave me alone

Right but by all means let me know how you truelly feel. It could be that I'm trying too hard at times. But yeah that's always been my style...different. Good look on the feed.

Battle Record
    26-17
    Awards LLL Champion OM HOF LLL HOF

This is some heavy shit, had to listen to it a few times to absorb it. very professionally done man, impressed for sure. it pulls at the heart strings from a number of levels, maybe a lil too directly if i had to criticize something. the beat is something really epic, but sometimes being a lil more subdued can get even more emotion across. it's always the small things that say the most. anyway, this is really nice, good storytelling. this is a lil glossy and i'm into stuff that's a lil grimier but that doesn't matter. for the lane this is going for, i think it hits its mark head on, feel the soul in it.