User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: LLL Week 10 Mag: BARS AND BEEF/BEEFY BARS

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

LLL Week 10 Mag: BARS AND BEEF/BEEFY BARS

INTRO

aite gow is working on the fixing some shit with the site so I decided to go ahead n post the mag. I see the ppl getting angry and I figure I better do it now before y'all break out the torches and pitchforks. So, here's this weeks mag.........

Week 9 Battle Reviews

Champ Match: Letterman vs. Mimic
    This shit was close af. At first it look like letterman was gonna run away with it but then ppl came in and mimic starting voting for mimic lol. It went from 3-0 to 3-4 real quick. Unfortunately this battle took entirely too long to close cuz ppl aren't voting like their supposed too. Voting on champ AND contenders matches are MANDATORY! For u simple mahfuckers that means u HAVE to vote on them. Every week. The battle was good, and I personally voted for letterman cuz I thought he was more consistent than mimic, and his wording was better.

Winner: Letterman

Contender's Match: Aero vs. Packed Graves - BOTW
    Here's another close battle that took entirely too long to close because ppl don't know what mandatory means. Y'all gon learn tho. Beleee dat. This battle was dope and was BOTW for a reason. Both dudes brought some nice bars and both verses were consistent as hell. Personally I thought aero had a one or two more lines that were better than pg's. I almost voted for pg cuz his verse was more personable but he had a couple lines that were good but I thought the flip on em wasn't harsh enuff.

Winner: Aero (barely lol)

Useless vs. Smog
    Tbh I thought smog had a good verse. Some ppl weren't feeling it cuz they said he had too many statementish punches. What y'all don't understand is personals don't have to have a flio on em, its never been like that. A personal is a diss/statement pointing something out in a harsh way. It doesn't need some retarded simile to make it good. There's plenty of examples in battles I've read over the past couple weeks of this happening where someone has a personal in their verse that's nice but certain voters say oh that's just a statement. Alien and kungfu grip and many others used to be dope with personals like that and champed many sites and leagues and tournies using em. But, u like what u like I guess. I just seeing dudes saying smogs verse was mediocre when he had some nice lines. 

Winner: useless

Blanco vs Onslaught aka bumble bee
    This is another close battle that took entirely too long to close. Both dudes had some good lines but they also had some bad ones lol. Some voters felt onslot had some lines that were too statementish and I actually agreed on a couple cuz they weren't personals. Its worth the read tho, good battle.

Winner: Onslot

Og maestro vs galactic
    This was a cool battle and I thought maestro held his own. I didn't think he did enuff to win tho, he had some played nameplays on tic and his verse resembled a long bar verse wayyy too much lol. Galactic said he didn't spend much time on his verse but he had some good lines. That piston line was worded really well and I thought it was nice. 

Winner: Galactic

Meth vs. Enbombz
    This was a classic case of consistency vs a couple nice lines. The problem was that not everyone agreed that Enbombz first two were nice lol. I thought they were, maybe not nice but good. Meth had a consistent verse filled with good bars tho and he got the win.

Winner: Meth

Muff vs. Unfukwitable
    Some ppl were saying that this battle didn't have the lulz or it wasn't that good. I strongly disagree, I thought it was a good battle. Both dudes had good verses, but unfuk's verse fell off a bit at the end where as much never lost the readers for too long. If he had a bad line be made up for it immediately with a good line.

Winner: Muff

Bash vs. Joe Boston
    This was a blow out battle to me, no disrespect to joe but I wasn't really feeling anything from his verse while bash had some good lines and a consistent verse. Joe gotta work on that wording man its killing him.

Winner: Bash

Week 9 Top Punches:

@Aero vs. pg
    Ya bitch has wet dreams about affairs, hides puddles you won't fathom 
    conceals cheating emissions in ways that could've saved CEO of Volkswagen
    you're maddened dude, but deranged thoughts ive had to battle too
    Trust me I know that dark side, and said he'll agreed to tag with you

@Packed Graves vs. aero
    this homos undercover, you can trust its legit
    if ur opponents are fgts whats that make you if ur fucking their bitch
    i fuck ya ol lady, ima savage an i meant it
    Il fuck ya girl til her pussy acre, you just promise a big house & white picket fences

@Letterman vs mimic
    You'll be famous after I kill you. Dont take it rough, man
    The way you'll take this L and blow up, it could spark inspiration for a Muff rant

@Mimic vs letterman
    The LLL Champs bouta' fall, when this match-up was drawn he seen the reaper coming,
    he's been a Bad Look for 4 years.. another 3 nd he can smash a Mirror w/o any repercussion

@Blanc o vs onslot aka bum bull
    u invited me to ur crew but now its decayin n scattered w/ scars 
    fuck a crew.. if im joinin eh its w/ the voters sayin it after ur bars 

@Onslaught aka bum bull vs blanco
    u wasted a decades worth of ur life, its an unfortunate fact mane
    ur career hit a rough stretch that's a 1000x longer than dhalsim's normal attack range

@Galactic vs og maestro
    But I don't need a gun, my Moving Parts’ll Blow you apart & drop you for dead
    I’m something like an engine…push me too hard & I’ll get Piston Put a Rod thru ya Head

@OG Maestro vs tic
    When 1 uppercut put 'em in Space, Gallery think about going with the fists
    + I'll upload that^ Slide of Pics from his death to IG & show it to his kids 

@Meth vs enbombz
    METH IS BACK, this 1 yr layoff wont stop my ability to savage this geek
    For you a 1 year lay off doesn’t mean much, since we forget you exist after a week

@Enbombz vs meth
    It's clear round here, u the only one who thinks u a Respected dude
    When U try high 5, the whole netcees u catch air n the rest of them reject you too

@muff vs unfukwitable
    lol amen's flexin. that attire makes me grieve within
    and that bandana being snug as fuk? lets me kno ur hairline was even receding then
    str8 dance class niggas. fgts be on that doo wop swerve
    i aint mean to be extra. but u niggas look like some extras from You Got Served

@Unfukwitable vs muff
    Amen, Ur Attire Has Me Wonderin if U Bargain w/ Slaves;
    U have the Worst Shorts In History, Since Iphone Chargers was made.
    I wear Wifebeaters to reel Freaks on these ILL Streets;
    Meanwhile Ur Only Perks From the Tank Require Call Of Duty Kill Streaks.

@Notti vs hush
    is it Hush or Vik? Fuck it, Hush Vik... either way this cat'll fold 
    wen it comes to grades...
    I give HV A C... the way he stay makin hot battles cold

@useless vs smog
    I thought u beat lett but u need to reset...every one must've seen...
    that u almost took the title...of worse champ in the history of the fuckn league.

@Smog vs useless
    Don't u read the reviews, a top 5 of all time believes I won 
    So instead a defendin the belt..I got a faggot who cracked the top 5 all season ONCE

@Aye BRUH vs lawd
    He'll run the red light, its slang for fuckin bitches on the cycle
    That body to body action with no pads could outclass a rugby final 

@Bash vs Joe Boston
    We both started at RIA. I quickly elevated while you stopped son
    It's funny af you tagged w/ bombs. Yet you've never been able to drop one

@Tuckz vs Jonny blaze
    I'ma light up a blunt, since his alias is blaze I may let Len Smoke
    If he don't got 5 on it, I'ma swell up his chin for every Jay Len Owes

Battle of the Week: Aero vs. Packed Graves

@Aero

Choked this nerd against his apt screen door, this guy wont scrap 
    Held this square on the screen til his x showed like deleting iPhone apps
    took that freaky bitch skiing and laser tag we both discover fun
    she even learned to paintball & after a trip to Sherwin's she'll coat the other one
    called her a cunt, she got wet & said "no condoms this dick is mine"
    I Quarterbacked the pussy, got pass protection from an offensive line
    Your record I cant respect, RB's not the same that cats remember
    you have 26 losses........... this site doesn't have 26 active members
    It's black power white boy, one punch ya somersault for telling lies
    that rotational spin gives new meaning to revolution not being televised 
    Ya bitch has wet dreams about affairs, hides puddles you won't fathom 
    conceals cheating emissions in ways that could've saved CEO of Volkswagen
    you're maddened dude, but deranged thoughts ive had to battle too
    Trust me I know that dark side, and said he'll agreed to tag with you
    guy is dead, take him to a gun range i bet he'll cry instead
    lf he extends his arm for a shot its a selfie to fit his entire head

Vs.

@Packed Graves

this homos undercover, you can trust its legit
    if ur opponents are fgts whats that make you if ur fucking their bitch
    I beat big names to get here King, u did it sloppy
    i dont know wether to call you Aero or Empire, cuz you made it off nobodies 
    ur gettin schooled fgt, find a place that ya safe
    ppl see detention between us an now im gettin expelled for breakn ya face
    last wk u used a masseuse bar, bein gays ur strategy
    w/ all the sugar in ur tank, im surprised you still have the drive to battle me
    I dnt care if ur Asian or Muslim, il expose the vet
    you could be Shafi taking modeling photos an still wouldnt pose a threat
    you been round for ever lets get this clear
    only reason ur finally over the hill in text s'cuz you been doinf it for 50yrs
    you fuck w/ trannys, il slice ya throat for the beef
    i feel bad you got such agenda problem, yet his schedules open all week
    i fuck ya ol lady, ima savage an i meant it
    Il fuck ya girl til her pussy acre, you just promise a big house & white picket fences

Winner: Aero

Week 10 Previews:

Champ Match: Letterman 7-0 vs. Aero 4-1
    This should be a dope battle, I don't think aero has ever won the LLL belt, so if he wants to he should really write his ass off cuz letterman ain't no joke when he tries. Both these dudes got smooth wording but I think aero is better at it, he knows exactly where to place references and he got them short bars. Letterman is good at dropping played concepts with fresh flips lol. Nah hes the undefeated champ for a reason, but I think aero just wants it too much at this point.

Aero 60/40

Contenders Match: Useless 6-2 vs. Onslaught 3-0
    Imma body buddy. Over with.

Me 10000000000000/00

Muff 7-2 vs. Galactic 3-1
    This should be dope. I was gonna put me n muf in a contenders match vs each other this week but we just battled twice, and muff just had a contenders match and of wouldn't of been fair to tic and onslot. Galactic is a beast, he a former LLL and NBL champ for a reason. Muff got his hands full this week and tbh I think if tic got time to write he takes it. But...

Tie 50/50

Blanco 2-1 vs. Meth 1-0
    This matchup should be dope too, that's why I made it. Both these dudes got good wording. I fucked with blanco last week bout one of his lines but I like blanco. I like his style hes a vet and knows what he's doing. He got a bad habit of using played concepts but who doesn't lol. Meth making a come back and from reading his verse last week the rust is minimal. I'm looking forward to this one.

Tie 50/50

Unfukwitable 5-3 vs. OG Maestro 4-3
    Unless OG miraculously fixes his wording this week, unfukwitable gonna body him. Esp since unfuk coming off two losses strait. He went from champ match to the back of the ranks in two weeks. If og would worry more about his battle verses than what site staff is doing he'd prob be dope lol.

Unfukwitable 70/30

Alphadog 3-5 vs. Aye BRUH 1-0
    I like aye bruh's style, he got decent wording but he under words his lines and uses played material too often. Alpha been dropping some fire lately, I wish he would register another account with a different name and start fresh and actually put some time into his verses. Cuz when he does the shit is nice. If alpha tries he takes it.

Alpha 60/40

Enbombz 4-4 vs. Tuckz 2-1
    I like Enbombz but he gotta stay away from played concepts and played wp. He got decent wording and he could be a threat around here of he upped his concept game. Don't know much about tuckz, other than he's been no showed twice, his verses had some OK lines and I think this is gonna be a pretty good battle.

Tie 50/50

Smog 6-3 vs. Packed Graves 3-2
    I hate to pat myself on the back but I made some fire battles this week lol. This is gonna be yet another dope battle. These two haven't battled at all this season, I think they battled a couple times in the past, and i think smog took pg's fl title lol. This battle should be packed with personals, no pun intended. With both dudes coming off a loss I think they gonna be looking to show why they belong at the top here.

Tie 50/50

Notti 3-2 vs. Junto 0-0
    Jun the goon finally signing in. He made it to the NBL finals and his battle with snoop is open for votes right now. Notti got OK wording but his concept selection is iffy. Junto is a vet so notti gonna drop the best verse he ever wrote to win this one. 

Junto 70/30

Joe Boston 2-4 vs. Plata 0-0
    Haven't seen plata battle much but I know jb gonna be looking for a win this week.

Boston 60/40

bomb bard 0-0 vs. Pzes 0-0
    Don't know anything about either one of these two.

50/50

A word from the mod:

Y'all gotta get on top of this voting thing. Its getting bad. Especially when the two people battling in the champ match vote on zero battles. Thats unacceptable. @Letterman hasn't voted on shit and he's about to start losing a vote for every battle he doesn't vote on. Those two aren't the only ones tho, there are others and I know who u are. If y'all don't wanna go back to posting 5 links every week and losing a cote for every link ur missing y'all better start voting. And voting on champ/contender match is mandatory, u MUST vote on them every week.

Outro

Aite y'all that's it for this weeks mag. Hopefully gow will get everything with the site straightened out so he can help with the league next week lol.

FL gotta new mod and battles are gonna be closing sooner so there will be a better flow there. Y'all go check it out and get ur experience/records up. Some of yall that need or want to elevate need to go battle there. Anyway hopefully we'll have a dope week this, there's a few matches I'm interested in reading. Pz..........

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

Re: LLL Week 10 Mag: BARS AND BEEF/BEEFY BARS

cool. thx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Aero
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Text day is brain food day

Battle Record
    42-28
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

Niceee, props on this bro most def.
    D O 0 O 0 M

MUSIC VIDEO^

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Nice mag thanks for posting

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Again props on a good read...

Goon World Order
    Battle Record
    18-6
    Awards Masquerade Champion

Quote Originally Posted by useless View Post
    Week 10 Previews:

Notti 3-2 vs. Junto 0-0
    Jun the goon finally signing in. He made it to the NBL finals and his battle with snoop is open for votes right now. Notti got OK wording but his concept selection is iffy. Junto is a vet so notti gonna drop the best verse he ever wrote to win this one. 

Junto 70/30
    good look there & to everybody that voted

nice mag too... it was some bars last week

Battle Record
    43-22
    Awards Gauntlet Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Tag Champion LLL Champion

Dope mag. I haven't been voting but I will...& I apologize for that.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aero's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-8
    Awards LLL Champion

Good mag.

lol @ 100000 to 0 chance in Onslaught battle. If you happen to win and then face me in champ match I expect a 70/30 odd in my favor.

Originally Posted by Aero
    I'll grip the burner, act tough for your folks I'll commit the murders
    Open your mouth & it's BUCK! Ya parents get wings too, that's Timmy Turner

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Regular mag be back up next week, thats useless for this. we working on fixing the broken pictures

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    Regular mag be back up next week, thats useless for this. we working on fixing the broken pictures
    I will beat your son in a text battle

Chemist

good read, hot bars

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

nice mag big bro
    Make Front Lines Great Again