User Tag List

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 LastLast
Showing results 166 to 180 of 187

Thread: Killing Spree is every gay stereotype.

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Killing Spree is every gay stereotype.

Quote Originally Posted by Child-Raising Badass View Post
    If Killing Spree were a Transformer he'd turn into a prius
    This was an excellent one.

If @Kill Spree gets shot he'd need they'd go to the sperm bank instead of the blood bank to revive him.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Killing Spree went into the proctologist to prepare for a colonoscopy. The doctor does the exam, jots some stuff onto his clipboard and says "Your colonoscopy will be next Thursday at 11:00 am. Forgive me for mentioning, but you have the tidiest colon I have ever seen."

Killing Spree giggled and said "Oh, that? I have a guy come in a couple of times a week"
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

All this stuff is still so true.

Killing Spree went on a hiking trip and hired a professional guide to take him, an older man who studied into folklore.

A half mile into the trek Spree stepped on a water beetle that was in his way. The guide forlornly looked at Spree and said "In my culture, if you destroy a water beetle you will not get water for a month." to which Spree replied "That's fine, I can drink wine coolers.".

A while ahead Spree went to lean against a tree, in the process killing a butterfly. The guide observed this and told Spree "In my culture, if you kill a butter fly you will not get butter for a month". Spree shrugged it off and replied that he didn't really care much for butter.

As they neared an abandoned house that was part of the tour Spree heard a crunch under his foot and saw another dead bug. The guide took a look and said "I see you have killed a cock roach. In my culture..." he began to say but was abruptly interrupted by Spree breaking down in tears.

- - - Updated - - -

Killing Spree shaves his ass as he believes in the concept of "He whom cleans his house clearly expects visitors".
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

As a rolling rock gathers no Moss, too shan't a well used path become overgrown.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Lmao is Dr. Stu the same guy as TGF?

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
    No.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Yes.. if you can’t tell by his stories... you dumb as fuck

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Yes.. if you can’t tell by his stories... you dumb as fuck
    Spartacus says you’re a liar.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Spartacus says you’re a liar.
    And a queer

Battle Record
    0-2

Ladies know how you can tell if a man bi? Take your finger and place it behind his balls and massage - if his ass start dripping wet he takes back shots... or if he mad disrespectful to woman - that’s a sign too. They usually always have the prettiest girlfriends too... I get it, there’s a g spot there but like idek - i just learned hetero is rare and I respect people more who just be honest. I left a man for being bi and I messed with a man who was bi - the difference to me is being able to admit who you are. Me personally? I wouldn’t date a bi - I don’t like cheating and I don’t have a dick... what’s the point. Besides the danger of aids and stds, nah, I know the person meant for me is the rare hetero. Just saying...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~₯~+
    CLA919

Π£Π²Π΅Π»ΠΈΡ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°ΠΆ Π½Π° сайтС Π·Π° счёт seo ΠΎΠΏΡ‚ΠΈΠΌΠΈΠ·Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ

Грамотная seo оптимизация Π² ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΡƒΡŽ Π²Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚: ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚ΠΊΠ° Π·Π°Π³ΠΎΠ»ΠΎΠ²ΠΊΠΎΠ² ΠΈ описания страниц, ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΠ³Π°Π΅Ρ‚ СстСствСнно ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π²ΠΈΠ½ΡƒΡ‚ΡŒ ваш сайт Π² ЯндСкс ΠΈ Π“ΡƒΠ³Π». АвторитСтный источник <a href="http://cospi.ru" target="_blank">cospi</a> Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‡Π°Π΅Ρ‚, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ для эффСктивной раскрутки Π½Π΅ΠΎΠ±Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΠΌ ΡƒΠ½ΠΈΠΊΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ тСкст ΠΈ Ρ„ΠΎΡ‚ΠΎ. ΠŸΠΎΠΈΡΠΊΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Π΅ систСмы ΡƒΠΆΠ΅ Π΄Π°Π²Π½ΠΎ Π½Π°ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΠ»ΠΈΡΡŒ ΠΎΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π΅Π»ΡΡ‚ΡŒ Π½Π΅ ΡƒΠ½ΠΈΠΊΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ‚Π΅Π½Ρ‚. ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π²ΠΈΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ сайтов это нСбольшой свод ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²ΠΈΠ», освоив ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅ Π²Ρ‹ смоТСтС с Π»Ρ‘Π³ΠΊΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒΡŽ ΡƒΠ²Π΅Π»ΠΈΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΏΠΎΡΠ΅Ρ‰Π°Π΅ΠΌΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ Π²Π°ΡˆΠΈΡ… Π²Π΅Π± сайтов.
    <a href="http://cospi.ru" >cospi</a>

What the fuck?

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Ladies know how you can tell if a man bi? Take your finger and place it behind his balls and massage - if his ass start dripping wet he takes back shots... or if he mad disrespectful to woman - that’s a sign too. They usually always have the prettiest girlfriends too... I get it, there’s a g spot there but like idek - i just learned hetero is rare and I respect people more who just be honest. I left a man for being bi and I messed with a man who was bi - the difference to me is being able to admit who you are. Me personally? I wouldn’t date a bi - I don’t like cheating and I don’t have a dick... what’s the point. Besides the danger of aids and stds, nah, I know the person meant for me is the rare hetero. Just saying...
    Wai. . what..?

Battle Record
    0-2

LMFAO... Sorry, just things every girl should know. You have no clue what it felt like when I realized he was gay.

- - - Updated - - -

PS that's not him... why even front though? People is corny as fuck - I'll be crazy - it's better than corny.

- - - Updated - - -

And to your fable... She who cleans her house, just likes to live in a home - visitor or not. Grow up. Only a teenager or child only cleans because they have to and if you're an adult you're making a false impression.. I can care less how someone keep their house and I respect people who keep it real and have no problems with who they are faults or not. On another note: If I'm not cleaning I AM SICK AS FUCK and that never happened before I got shot either (new symptom I guess). My cat Mika who was caught stray then adopted by me at 1 year couldn't understand you pee in the litter box, not the couch - it was frustrating but I knew my cat was more important then a $1300 couch set and someone elses impression.

- - - Updated - - -

Is she british? I'm just trying to figure out what's going on especially over you or even why LMAO.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah not him, one of my exes is bi... I actually think 3 were but

- - - Updated - - -

I have no problems with who I am - what I have a problem with is the extremes they really go to, to try to make me look. I'm not their trash can or their cause.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey... Is that the problem? I haven't had a boyfriend or ANYONE I trust for all that LMMFAO

- - - Updated - - -

In over 5 years...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

I know...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~₯~+
    CLA919