User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: week 11: Clout Vs Rattlesnake [Clout wins]

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

week 11: Clout Vs Rattlesnake [Clout wins]

DUE DATE
    Due Dates is FRIDAY MIDNIGHT P.S.T.
    Voting Due SUNDAY MIDNIGHT P.S.T.

No Show
    If you no show you will have to battle twice in FL to get back into the league.

Additional Stipulations

- Voting -
    Each week, each competitor will be required to vote on at least 3 Battles.
    Championship & Contenders Matches are required to be voted on by everyone.
    Failure to comply, will result in vote deductions (1 link = 1 deducted vote).

- Extension Request -
    All Extension Request must be submitted no later than 24 hours before deadline.
    If your opponent has already dropped their verse, they can either accept or deny your request.
    If your opponent has not dropped their verse, both will be granted extension IF your opponent agrees.

LAST MINUTE EXTENSIONS
    We are willing to make exceptions on some occasions but no matter the exception it will always be up to your opponent.

- Pic Battle Option -
    If you want to do a pic battle, you and your opponent must agree in the check-ins

@Clout @Rattlesnake

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: week 11: Clout Vs Rattlesnake

Check. Going 10.

Battle Record
    22-3

Re: week 11: Clout Vs Rattlesnake

What is up

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: week 11: Clout Vs Rattlesnake [waiting on Rat/EXT]

ur girl said u awful with $..
    ..if the vag wet i'm bout to sample her wares
    so let me bust after i slip intuit quicken, u can use that for ur financial affairs
    ur a typical pedo, u own plush toys n a destiny tee
    u hate going rogue cuz u'd have to wear gloves to touch boys affectionately
    here's the latest news, ur fams a bunch of queers
    sur got banned over "dropping nice" flips, something u haven't done in years
    irl ur nerdy af bro..
    ..don't attempt to toss shade or slay the don
    u ain't a deceptive goon armed with a cannon, u just cosplayed as megatron
    ur 17-2 w/o a medal? this bad of a flop is so rare
    cuz yeah u managed to fulsome voters, but all of their flattery got u nowhere

Battle Record
    22-3

Hey its the guy who "didn't" bite my captain America shield line ;-) from his 1-2 match

HI broke lesnar, rattlesnake, onslaught or onslot w/e the fuck.

So wait yall...surplus gets called for biting

& RS won't weigh in. He moves as a snake, silent on some winter soldier shit.
    ur Shield line in 1-2? many agreed it Carried some clout along w/ ur teeth marks all over it
    Let the Convent to his squad of fairies. Name swap all u want, ur façade is weary.
    After all that? he's more tightlipped than a nun's pussy whose stuck living in a monastery
    ironic how 3 of ur aliases define u best. U live up to em' by way of Action, les.
    Cus ur broke & being a snake fills the slot for all the lowlife shit that hasn't happened yet
    Ducked Ronin w/ the hands durin playoffs. How's it G shit? cut the chatter dog.
    When it took one kick from Overeem to expose lesnar's far from being a hardbody after all.
    ur bitch moves ensure all of ur credentials Argon, U wish u could revert back
    U wont square up cus u can't mix well w/others like the chemical property of that Inert Gas.

Goodluck, thanks.
    @Killing Spree this one haha

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: week 11: Clout Vs Rattlesnake [Open For Votes]

so let me bust after i slip intuit quicken, u can use that for ur financial affairs
    this was cool...but the wordplay and punch doesnt really work. needs to be worded better. the wordplays dope but this missed for me
    lol. this was weird but cool
    this is a miss for me. punch is basic and sur was banned for biting word for word. no flip.
    irl ur nerdy af bro..
    this was cool
    dope.

vs

ur Shield line in 1-2? many agreed it Carried some clout along w/ ur teeth marks all over it
    dope
    Let the Convent to his squad of fairies. Name swap all u want, ur façade is weary.
    After all that? he's more tightlipped than a nun's pussy whose stuck living in a monastery
    nice
    ironic how 3 of ur aliases define u best. U live up to em' by way of Action, les.
    Cus ur broke & being a snake fills the slot for all the lowlife shit that hasn't happened yet
    this was dope. all name plays.
    When it took one kick from Overeem to expose lesnar's far from being a hardbody after all.
    not feeling this. could have been dope but i dont see the tie with ronnin
    U wont square up cus u can't mix well w/others like the chemical property of that Inert Gas.
    this was cool. i fucks with it

overall- i got clout taking this easily. felt broke rushed his verse i wasnt a fan of much he brought this week. Clout had some dope name plays and personals with only one miss.

V/Clout

Battle Record
    33-5

Rattlesnake

vs.

Clout

Aight battle. Rattlesnake, I liked the concepts you came up with and your wordplay but I noticed you like to simplify by spelling words shorter and using common acronyms, which I can't hate on... but wtf is irl? Clout, the part I liked most about your verse was the way you combined your wordplay concepts with personals. It felt like you simply had more ammo against Rattlesnake. Only constructive feedback I would give to you is to tell you that your verse feels very 1-2 ish. Like each bar could be rearranged in any order. I think your verse could be more effective when one bar flows seamlessly into the next. Overall I think Clout won

Vote Clout
    Stat

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Could have flipped this - so it was more effective, but decent none the less... Just a little on the basic side of test battle rapping.
    Another basic one but cool straight forward PUN.

vs

A little wordy but the bars above were all good and solid.

Clout got it.

Battle Record
    38-18
    Awards FL Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

Rattlesnake

meh
    ok
    meh
    irl ur nerdy af bro..
    ok
    meh

had a couple ok concepts, some humor, but didnt seem to incorp everything together and was inconsistent

Clout

personal, good for opener
    meh
    ok
    nice
    meh

seemed like you had more personals and context, first half of your verse was the best and to me enough to win easy.

overall, clout had more consistent punches and more context to his verse to be effective. easy vote - clout

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

lmao fire
    dope
    weak land imo
    irl ur nerdy af bro..
    coo concept but weak land
    lol nice closer

vs

sick personal
    aight. not hard but good hit
    ehhh coulda been harder. good concept tho
    little stretched wording but good flip
    points for nerdy bars but punchline was weak to. too indirect.

had to break it down bar for bar cause both had a dope verse. but I gotta give it to the one with the harder hits overall. good shit from both.

v. Rat

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Rattle

That opener was slick from start to finish..
    Rouge was cool
    I thought droppin nice was ok
    Deceptive goon was pretty good man
    I fuck with that closer too

Vs
    Clout

Opener was solid
    Tight lipped was lol
    That name joint was solid
    Overeem was solid too
    Closer was ur weakest

Tuff bout.. Both consistent both pretty much landed all so I gotta go with who had the harsher material n I feel clout edged it 4-3 on that.. This actually a real close match good personals n creativity so proud to both but I got clout barely taking this.. Good shit yall

Clout

Battle Record
    4-8

Rattlesnake

Haha, dope. I read some of the “poorly worded” and sometimes I wonder how people read things. This was perfectly worded.

sorry, I just have to do this:

“Your girl said you awful with money… if the vag wet i’m bout to sample her wares
    So let me bust after I slip into it quick and you can use that for your financial affairs”

^ That bar is perfectly worded. Great word play.

Lol, a bit out there, but okay.

Lol, dope. Literal, straight to the point, and sur bit the “dropping nice” line.

irl ur nerdy af bro..
    I got the bar, but eh. okay at best.

Lol, good.

Clout

Hey its the guy who "didn't" bite my captain America shield line ;-) from his 1-2 match

HI broke lesnar, rattlesnake, onslaught or onslot w/e the fuck.

So wait yall...surplus gets called for biting

Haha, dope.

Pretty good.

Good bar.

Eh, okay.

Pretty good.

This was a really good battle. Both really brought it and personally, Rattle had the LOTB with the quicken line… this was a tough call, because Clout’s opener was ALMOST just as good… but I just think Rattle took it. The surplus line was “dropping nice” was a good hit. I went back and forth several times on who to vote for… but Rattle, by the smallest margin.

v/Rattle

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

That was fire.

Broke won

This league has gone to shit
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Battle Record
    86-54

5-2 clout wins