User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: Lounge Battles

Battle Record
    0-1

Lounge Battles

Rules:

Don't be a text battler, only roast your opponent.
    Don't cry about it.
    Don't be @Cody Phoenix or @Killing Spree , this is an automatic loss.
    Automatic half-win if you are @alohadog (NOT @alphadog , you get no special treatment.)

Anyone man enough, or are you trying to get enough men?
    Last edited by Mr Elmsby; June 12th, 2016 at 08:22 PM
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Re: Lounge Battles

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    Rules:

Don't be a text battler, only roast your opponent.
    Don't cry about it.
    Don't be @Cody Phoenix or @Killing Spree , this is an automatic loss.
    Automatic half-win if you are @alohadog (NOT @alphadog , you get no special treatment.)

Anyone man enough, or are you trying to get enough men?

Who're you even talking shit about you sweaty neckbeard motherfucker lmaoo... do you have a job? A wife? Anything going in your life? I mean seriously... Everything anyone does on this website you comment on and talk about penis and gays.... Do you ever get off RB? Holy shit you're lame as fuck. I'd roast the fuck out of you in pic battle but you're too scared to reveal your smeagol lookin ass to anyone... keep talking shit keyboard warrior. You're nothing on here and it's probably related to real life circumstances. Get off the computer dorito tits.

- - - Updated - - -
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Phoenix View Post
    Mr Elmsby, sir,

you have really hurt my feelings. Every night I wet my pillow with tears and the sobbing causes the man I am in bed with to slap me. Do you know what it's like being slapped every night? Of course not because you're a mean man who gets his giggles hurting me!

And it pisses me off that you won't show me a picture of you because I want to print it and put it on my ceiling so I can fall asleep lost in your eyes. I dream every night that one day you'll sweep me off my feet but for now I imagine you as Gaston from Beauty and the Beast lol.

I am triggered, I demand a safe space here and that you take emotional awareness seminars right now! Sticks and stones would hospitalize me and so do your words because I cry and cut myself! My blood from my cuts is my body crying for you Mr Elmsby!

@Killing Spree, save me please!
    - - - sadness - - -
    Your emotional outburst suggests latent sadness, loneliness, and a desire to look up to me as a father figure. That being said, these symptoms plus your egregiously feminine personality dynamic leads me to diagnose you as having Electra's Syndrome.

Are you proud of yourself, girl? Hillary won't save you this time.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    Your emotional outburst suggests latent sadness, loneliness, and a desire to look up to me as a father figure. That being said, these symptoms plus your egregiously feminine personality dynamic leads me to diagnose you as having Electra's Syndrome.

Are you proud of yourself, girl? Hillary won't save you this time.
    Are you around 40 years old with the mentality of a 15 year old stuck in that era? I'm so lost at this point. Why do you troll RB like a career bruh? Is this like a fish tank to you, g? you okay?
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Phoenix View Post
    I am a transgirl and you are hurting me you cis piece of shit. Why are you so transphobic and homophobic and islamophobic and racist and a bigot! Hillary and Obama will save me from you!
    You are the one who is always here ready to announce how hurt your feelings are or how much you want to see this man or that guy. Starting to see why you had the automatic loss, you social justice warrior?

Battle Record
    3-2

so just another thread full of gay jokes right ?
    WordPerfect

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

It's actually embarrassing
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Quotient View Post
    so just another thread full of gay jokes right ?
    The only gay jokes I see are you and @Mimic .

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
    It's actually embarrassing
    lol. literally all he says. never in my life have i seen a grown person spout nothing but gay jokes.
    WordPerfect

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Quotient View Post
    lol. literally all he says. never in my life have i seen a grown person spout nothing but gay jokes.
    According to your post the other day, you tend to swallow quite a few gay jokes. And some gay seriouses too.

Battle Record
    3-2

no not according to my post. according to your's. i just dont understand why you are the only one that doesnt realize what you're doing is sad. but i guess replying out of boredom is giving you some thrill. so i'll just let your threads die from now on. because if you left this site. no one would care. and it would probably be a vast improvement.
    WordPerfect

Battle Record
    0-1

All of what you say is false. You just want a dick pic. By the way, stop flooding my PM box asking for Dick Pics.

Battle Record
    3-2

screen shot your pm box. don't make things up kiddo
    WordPerfect

Battle Record
    0-1

I will in a little bit you disturbingly queer lad. Also, stop suggesting that there should be a male bikini contest. It's not ok.

Battle Record
    5-10
    Awards No Show 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

Who is your alias Mr.