User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Looking For A Battle

Cool Looking For A Battle

I am looking to flex my poetical prowess...I am not vulgar and would prefer a clean battle, insults are expected, but other than that bring it...

Re: Looking For A Battle

I'll set it up. 10 lines due in 24 hours

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by BG513 View Post
    I'll battle cocks with my tongue.
    Gay.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Sure cool, Where?

Quote Originally Posted by ladypoetic31 View Post
    Sure cool, Where?
    It's in the front lines section. You'll get a pm about the battle here in a minute.

Sure cool, Where?
    I wrote my verse already and no hard feelings but you did come to a site where we are completely mean and insultive to each other. Our main goal in our battles is to see who can rec each other hardest. I take it easy on no one. I only have one pace and that is mean lol. If you go forth with this battle, you need to not take anything personal. It's all for the sake of battling and everything is exaggerated. I just want you to understand what you are getting into if you don't already know. If you want to just test your writing skills, there are open mic battles. But what we are doing is a diss battle and my verse is pretty cruel. Are you prepared for that, or would you rather find an open mic battle which is more of a story telling, poetic type battle?
    @ladypoetic31
    Last edited by BG513; September 25th, 2016 at 04:09 PM

Okay...okay...Do it!!!

Lol okay

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by BG513 View Post
    I wrote my verse already and no hard ons for anyone not male but you did come to a site where we are completely mean and insultive to each other except during sex. Our main goal in our battles is to see who can seduce each other hardest. I take it easy on no one, especially after two glasses of chardonnay. I only have one pace and that is fluttery lol. If you go forth with this battle, you need to not take anything personal that I want all of your ex boyfriends to fuck my fruity little caboose lol. It's all for the sake of battling and everything is exaggerated except for my love of seeing the male physique. I just want you to understand what you are getting into if you don't already know. If you want to just test your writing skills, there are open mic battles and dick pic battles which are yummy. But what we are doing is a battle and my verse is pretty cruel. Are you prepared for that, or would you rather find an open mic battle which is more of a story telling, poetic type battle where we can discuss in length about hot men who hurt us?
    @ladypoetic31
    You are a true homotexual
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aljafri's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-5

I am looking to flex my poetical prowess...I am not vulgar and would prefer a clean battle, insults are expected, but other than that bring it...
    hahaha

Poetical prowess bitch you must got bad taste real vulgar
    like vinegar so sour in taste that the lemon u over use got you ulcer hahaha
    i stay spitting and it staying sticking like mucus with it cuz im so sick
    you trying to fight out of it but that's useless
    i don't just do insults i do injuries meaning i add a scar to a scar meaning adding insult to injury
    fuck bandages and stitches you'll need a life threatening surgery.