User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: So, Going to Try Something New with SS.

Soule

So, Going to Try Something New with SS.

Since there isn't enough Topical heads on the site for a successful, sixteen week league. I'm going to turn it into the NEW TBFL. For those that are newer and don't know what the TBFL was. It was a Front Lines for Topical and Poetry battles. With Topical and Poetry Titles, point systems and the whole nine yards. I'm not going to do poetry until I see enough interest in it but the Topical scene will begin the second I get an okay from 143. The league has seen a massive decline in interest over recent seasons and it's time to do something fresh. Waiting for people to drop on a weekly basis for something they aren't committed to has become a waste of time and resources so here we go. The new beginning.

The point system will be as follows.

KO (5-0) is five points.
    TKO (5-1/2/3/4) is three points.
    KO loss (0-5) is minus five points.
    TKO loss is minus three points.

The first two battlers to reach twenty five points will be put into the first Topical Title match. From then on, it's just whoever has the closest points to champ. Every time you lose a title match, your score is set back to zero. Anyone who manages to hit fifty points gets $25 sent via PayPal from me.

You can call somebody out or you can post an open challenge and hope someone accepts it. Like I said, this will be ran exactly like the Frontlines. At the same time, to keep you dudes interested. The monthly challenge in the Open Mic grants the winner ten points. I'll also leave a cypher in here for you to practice and shit. Let's get the Topical battle scene back on it's toes. I know y'all can do it.

- - - Updated - - -
    @143 PM me whenever is convenient for you bruh.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Jukon
    @YD @143 @KnowP @Cody Phoenix @trajik @Enoch Light @Enbombz @Emily @Joe Boston
    @Anybody that wants the chance to earn an achievement and money.
    Last edited by Soule; March 1st, 2017 at 07:17 PM

Battle Record
    5-21

Re: So, Going to Try Something New with SS.

deffo interested boss.... sign me up please...
    a labyrinth of power.....

Soule

For sure man. Once I get the okay from 143 and enough people interested in this then I'll get shit going. Technically, there won't be sign ups. Just call someone out. I'm going to do a special for the first month where points will be worth double. So a KO win will give you ten points and a TKO will give you six. Bring people closer to that title sooner and spark the interest more (ideally).

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: First Four Chat....

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

yes?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

yo?
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

i honestly have no idea how to write a fucking sacred scripture. sure, put me down, but i will massively disappoint

Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Soule

Just tagging people that may be interested.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by #PrimeTime View Post
    i honestly have no idea how to write a fucking sacred scripture. sure, put me down, but i will massively disappoint
    Lol. We are doing a collaboration, aren't we? Think of it as writing a collaboration verse but you're going against someone... not writing with them. It's also not going to be a league, it's going to be like the Frontlines but strictly for writers. So just call somebody out.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

It's just writing to a topic.
    No biggie.
    I'm sure you've written to a topic before Primetime.
    The world is your oyster. Be yourself and write what you feel and screw the rest.
    No pressure.
    The topic might even be a free write, so......yeah, easy peasy.
    As long as you've got writing time, its all good.
    Then of course theres a bit of voting involved I'm assuming.

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

don't talk like that, speak the volumes of your mind and sound the creativity inside ya bitch
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I don't write, period - let alone man poems, lol.

Soule

Good for you, carry on.

You've Earned a Custom Title! The Law's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards OM HOF

Sounds interesting.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.