User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: A gift: Dizaster vs Hollow Da Don

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

A gift: Dizaster vs Hollow Da Don

Enjoy.

Who won for you?

AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Re: A gift: Dizaster vs Hollow Da Don

More of a gift on paper than actually watching the battle, really.

Don't mean to be cynical, but feel like battle-rap has past it's peak. But then again, maybe I'm too fucking old and haven't really seen what's out there lately.

Anyways, the battle was alright. Felt like Hollow complaining in the end about the time limits detracted from my enjoyment. Three rounds would have been more just for a battle of this caliber, something like the Pat Stay vs Dizaster shit.

Not gonna lie, though. Was psyched to see the card, but then the novelty wore off the more I listened. Just my opinion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

Yeah I agree with a lot of that ^ Especially the 3 rounds thing.

But battling is definitely not dead! There's some real talent coming through as well as the OG's still eating face. The battle I'm realllly waiting for from massacre is Bigg K vs Pat Stay. Dont think they'll upload it for a while though! I've been waiting so fucking long. It better be amazing!
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Should of been 3 rounds. Dizaster spent forever, and then he even freestyled for awhile near the end, went back into his written stuff, then kept going. It was ironic since Hollow called him on that for always being distracted. Dizaster uses way too much filler. I honestly think Hollow is the best in any league. His confidence game is admirable. Dizaster wouldn't be able tl take 3 rounds of a serious Hollow.

Battle Record
    6-7

May have been a good line or 2 but mostly boring