User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 LastLast
Showing results 121 to 135 of 137

Thread: [BEAT BATTLE] Toobs vs 808 District

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: [BEAT BATTLE] Toobs vs 808 District

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    aye check this out... ima say it one more time... ill make a beat when i got the time to.... you wana make some deadline and call yourself winner if i aint got it in by then? cool... you won't get the chance to beat the person youy yearn to beat after all these years trying to get me to do this... all that hanging on my dick will yield no fruit...

also, this is a fuckiing beat battle also, not a mix battle, nobody gives a fuck about your monitors... you wanna come to a forum full of text heads and think we're going to judge a beat battle off mixing? i'd say you, me and Opey are the only people who have posted here who even know wtf mixing actually means...

gonna come in here talking bout "NAH I WIN ANYWAY, DO YOU HEAR MY 808??? BUT YO! MY 808!"

"i made more money than you off my youtube views alone!"
    you dumb whore, i peeped your youtube...your biggest beat has less than 1,000 views... and most of them have less than 100...FOH... even with your gimmick of sticking names in there you cant even get views...

and i seriously have no dick riders, i dont do much here.... really havent come here much period until recently, this thread is the most active i've been in years....but you do have haters... hence why i said, X them out of voting if youd like...

- - - Updated - - -

i tell you H'what...

if this wasn't a forum and was real life, this suburban ass spoiled brat of an afghan child would've done got laid out in the gutter and shown how we do things here in Bmore when people think they can talk like they're big boys in a big game...
    Stfu Toobs. You’re the biggest pussy and wouldn’t do shit. You’d break a hip trying to touch me. Get in shape before you talk tough.

If you’re going to be a bitch again and not make the pushes back Mar 30th deadline, I’m not battling you faggot. You have excuse over excuse.

So are you going to make the deadline? Or continue to be a 40+ year old with no life on a forum, and continue to be known as the biggest pussy who constantly ducks me. All this time you’ve been posting replies, you could’ve easily made a beat.

Man up. Enough w your excuses.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Pumper pls.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

This faggot 808 said he will determine the winner. Gone. @Toobs fuck this square. He's going to post a beat and say he won regardless. This isn't a battle. It isn't worth wasting your time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 808 District View Post
    Ain’t nobody got time for your gay PBX. Nobody gives a fuck it actually counts as a battle or not. We’re not here to do it for the gay battle record under the usernames. Either implement the battle option in the lounge, or we going to run it the way we want.

I don’t need unbiased judges. Toobs can have all his dick riders. I give that nigga a handicap if he wants too. I still smoke his ass!

I’m not determining the winner. Try re-reading.
    You dumb af. Like you didn't say this shit, right?

Quote Originally Posted by 808 Faggot
    I will listen to both of our beats side by side and determine easily and quickly who honestly won the battle.
    And rofl @ this isn't a beat battle. THE TITLE OF THE THREAD SAYS ITS A BEAT BATTLE YOU FUCKING WANKER.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    aye check this out... ima say it one more time... ill make a beat when i got the time to.... you wana make some deadline and call yourself winner if i aint got it in by then? cool... you won't get the chance to beat the person youy yearn to beat after all these years trying to get me to do this... all that hanging on my dick will yield no fruit...

also, this is a fuckiing beat battle also, not a mix battle, nobody gives a fuck about your monitors... you wanna come to a forum full of text heads and think we're going to judge a beat battle off mixing? i'd say you, me and Opey are the only people who have posted here who even know wtf mixing actually means...

gonna come in here talking bout "NAH I WIN ANYWAY, DO YOU HEAR MY 808??? BUT YO! MY 808!"

"i made more money than you off my youtube views alone!"
    you dumb whore, i peeped your youtube...your biggest beat has less than 1,000 views... and most of them have less than 100...FOH... even with your gimmick of sticking names in there you cant even get views...

and i seriously have no dick riders, i dont do much here.... really havent come here much period until recently, this thread is the most active i've been in years....but you do have haters... hence why i said, X them out of voting if youd like...

- - - Updated - - -

i tell you H'what...

if this wasn't a forum and was real life, this suburban ass spoiled brat of an afghan child would've done got laid out in the gutter and shown how we do things here in Bmore when people think they can talk like they're big boys in a big game...
    Ether.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    This faggot 808 said he will determine the winner. Gone. @Toobs fuck this square. He's going to post a beat and say he won regardless. This isn't a battle. It isn't worth wasting your time.
    thats why i've been turning him down for all these years...
    hes literally popped up making these threads obsessing with battling me for at least 4 or 5 years now, maybe more... and he's always on this dumb shit...always got some clown ass shit to add...

if he can't wait until i go ttime to get my shit in, then oh well, he can take his pretend win and talk all he wants...but everyone will know what really went down...
    i spend enough time at home most days to get some sleep and thats about it... trying to make it out like being a grown man doing grown man shit is something to be ashamed of... having all the time in the world to sit around and play super producer is something to be ashamed of...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 808 District View Post
    Stfu Toobs. You’re the biggest pussy and wouldn’t do shit. You’d break a hip trying to touch me. Get in shape before you talk tough.

If you’re going to be a bitch again and not make the pushes back Mar 30th deadline, I’m not battling you faggot. You have excuse over excuse.

So are you going to make the deadline? Or continue to be a 40+ year old with no life on a forum, and continue to be known as the biggest pussy who constantly ducks me. All this time you’ve been posting replies, you could’ve easily made a beat.

Man up. Enough w your excuses.
    would you like a plane ticket to test it out? i'll fold your bitch ass in half and stick my dick down your throat...

dont battle me then... cuz i cant answer whether ill make it in by the 30th...im not home where i can make beats much....nix the whole thing.... it aint happening... ill stick with m original feeling about you not being worth spending my time on...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Toobs, this is the last response for you. Because your feminine, Un-masculine ass is indecisive and can’t decide whether you can commit to a date or not and battle me, my respect for you has fallen back to 0.

Later simp.

Battle Record
    32-6

Thank god. We came real close to having to listen to your awful beats again.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Lmfao well this escalated rather quick.

Battle Record
    0-2

really?

Name:  332211.png
Views: 20
Size:  38.4 KB

now he wanna apologize and play it off like it some publicity stunt on a dead forum... is this real life?
    Last edited by Toobs; March 29th, 2018 at 05:23 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I am the Floyd Mayweather of rap forums.

You want hype and views, just ask.

Amen Promotions gets all the views and hype.

@Amen How can I acquire your services?

@Toobs Be ready to battle. It’s the 29th. You’re going to get wrecked.

NO EXCUSES!

Battle Record
    45-8
    Awards Legendary Audio ABL Champion BOTW AOTM AOTW Legendary Member - Award Request Accepted

Who are you 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by XM View Post
    Who are you ������
    The guy that Toobs messaged you about.

Aka the guy who defeated you some years ago because you no showed in a battle, against my Rihanna "Diamonds" remix that Toobs said was "dope af".

Yeah.. that guy.
    Last edited by 808 District; March 29th, 2018 at 08:09 PM

Battle Record
    45-8
    Awards Legendary Audio ABL Champion BOTW AOTM AOTW Legendary Member - Award Request Accepted

yeah.....ummm....never heard of you sorry. But glad you’re still a fan of many of RBs Legends both my legend threads is still somewhere on here I suppose if you feeling nostalgic and wanna jizz a lil 😕

Battle Record
    0-2

i figured it had to have been a no show beat you were getting all hyped over...

Pumper: the only man who pats himself on the back over no shows