User Tag List

Page 102 of 356 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 101 102 103 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Showing results 1,516 to 1,530 of 5335

Thread: LLL Season XXIII - Chat/Predictions/Beef

Lenox

Re: LLL Season XXIII - Chat/Predictions/Beef

Quote Originally Posted by RealBodySnatcher View Post
    You think no racist people listen to rap. Majority of buyers/listeners are white. Because black people are a minority. You dumb fuck.
    People who are actually racist don’t include themselves with black people you fucking moron lmao. If they’re racist and listen to rap they prolly listen to macklemore

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
    I don't know who that is either

- - - Updated - - -

Lol

He’s some kid who comes here to cry about life and suicide complains about votes free posts everywhere calls body a @enbombs with tats on his face... I use to feel bad but now I dont

Lenox

I’m tryna write again and contribute to the text culture. And I’m getting shitted on for having some fun, literally just jokes getting turned into some soft sjw shit. Like wtf. I’m mad confused, is this what y’all turned into??? Triggered morons offended by everything. I’m legit not fucking racist. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    He’s some kid who comes here to cry about life and suicide complains about votes free posts everywhere calls body a @enbombs with tats on his face... I use to feel bad but now I dont

You realize you’re probably the biggest racist here right? You’re from Boston lmao, you def said Nigger a bunch of times around ur white friends. You’re a fake piece of shit. Literally haven’t shown nothing but respect. You’re a bitch.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic
    i am NOT playing. who's the twat aiding wiggers?
    u obviously got ghost writers.. and resemble one so stop saying nigger
    lol dont make me pull up the whole verse
    kudos for coming back from that. granted u no showed it

Lenox

I’m out. banned me, edit my profile to Faggot, do whatever, don’t care. Growing up realizing I wasted my time admiring a bunch of middle aged losers is pretty disappointing.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Nah I just go too much respect for the culture and myself to let an ignorant kid throw around the word nigga joking or not

This is online text battling. Find a real hero kid.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Caged View Post
    I’m tryna write again and contribute to the text culture. And I’m getting shitted on for having some fun, literally just jokes getting turned into some soft sjw shit. Like wtf. I’m mad confused, is this what y’all turned into??? Triggered morons offended by everything. I’m legit not fucking racist. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

You realize you’re probably the biggest racist here right? You’re from Boston lmao, you def said Nigger a bunch of times around ur white friends. You’re a fake piece of shit. Literally haven’t shown nothing but respect. You’re a bitch.
    Lmao everyone from Boston is racist now? Lmao ok

Look at you crying all in your feels. You do this shit all the time I been done dealing with your faggot self crying cos life’s hard waaahhhhh.

Listen if you want to write and shit by all means that’s what we want you to do. Cut the bull shit

Battle Record
    86-54

I’m out. banned me, edit my profile to Faggot, do whatever, don’t care. Growing up realizing I wasted my time admiring a bunch of middle aged losers is pretty disappointing.
    No ones banning you unless you do something wrong.

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Lmao everyone from Boston is racist now? Lmao ok

Look at you crying all in your feels. You do this shit all the time I been done dealing with your faggot self crying cos life’s hard waaahhhhh.

Listen if you want to write and shit by all means that’s what we want you to do. Cut the bull shit
    Whatever bro, you’re a fucking dick. I’ve literally shown respect o u always besides when we talk shit for fun. But this how u really feel bro? Smh. Foh. I’ll still rep the site. And I guess I’ll stop trolling and having fun cuz now everyone thinks I’m a racist. All I’ve ever done was show love to the genre and culture that I love. I guess saying nigga as a joke is pretty ignorant tho, and doesn’t support that I’m a hip hop head at all. I guess I get that now. So I’m done. I’m just gonna battle and vote. I’m moving on. It’s finsihed, sorry for offending anyone

Battle Record
    22-3

Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular1 View Post
    @Clout you're a cool dude. Glad to have you on RB
    Thanks man, some people swear im a troll act. Until they really interact with me and see this is just how i am. I talk to sharp nine alot he can vouch haha. Like many of you guys im super busy in the week with college/hospital clinicals. So i look forward to when im off & can interact w/ league participants. Its a fun hobby i truly enjoy. I need to find more time to compete; i apologize for the sign out. This week was just alot tossed on me. Im glad you're sticking around PM me any concerns or ideas you got. This is your league as much as it is Mine and the Terrible golf swinger who shall not be named.

Quote Originally Posted by Orc View Post
    Same to you brother. Iceland is on my list later this year. Northern lights and all that, sickkk

Also I used a Bullets Reykjavik/Rake ya Vic line against Hush years ago you'll be happy to know
    I'll have to read it, just read Dom vs Blue it was fantastic & Body vs resin what a read! I gotta wait till i get home to sit down and vote. I dont like doing one word under each bar kind of votes. I like to leave a nice break down out of respect for the time they took to write.

Yea i heard you banged up your knee. You should deinfitely hit up the hotsprings. it works wonders, alot of beautiful women in bikinis regardless of the time of year. The secret lagoon its called then hit up those northern lights. You're sure to have a few more orc jrs with the misses after experiencing all that. The pubs are phenom! Only place where guys knock eachother out then pull out eachother seats & hold open the doors for one another. After they just tried to kill eachother. I swear our country can't be mean if they wanted haha.

I love all you silly bastards <3.
    3TC

you look depressed as fuck in video mags, your fate is unfurled
    I knew cameras add 10 lbs, didn't know it could add the weight of the world

Aero the Black Pegasus

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    lol dont make me pull up the whole verse
    kudos for coming back from that. granted u no showed it

I remember this shit...wasn;t it right before he disappeared with this suicide threats.

Battle Record
    86-54

Whatever bro, you’re a fucking dick. I’ve literally shown respect o u always besides when we talk shit for fun. But this how u really feel bro? Smh. Foh. I’ll still rep the site. And I guess I’ll stop trolling and having fun cuz now everyone thinks I’m a racist. All I’ve ever done was show love to the genre and culture that I love. I guess saying nigga as a joke is pretty ignorant tho, and doesn’t support that I’m a hip hop head at all. I guess I get that now. So I’m done. I’m just gonna battle and vote. I’m moving on. It’s finsihed, sorry for offending anyone
    Lmao acting like I’m your uncle or something...you having a bad day? You went from raging pissed to calm in a matter of minutes. Just write and vote elevate that’s all we do here and on Nc

I guess saying nigga as a joke is pretty ignorant tho, and doesn’t support that I’m a hip hop head at all. I guess I get that now.
    This.

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Clout View Post
    Thanks man, some people swear im a troll act. Until they really interact with me and see this is just how i am. I talk to sharp nine alot he can vouch haha. Like many of you guys im super busy in the week with college/hospital clinicals. So i look forward to when im off & can interact w/ league participants. Its a fun hobby i truly enjoy. I need to find more time to compete; i apologize for the sign out. This week was just alot tossed on me. Im glad you're sticking around PM me any concerns or ideas you got. This is your league as much as it is Mine and the Terrible golf swinger who shall not be named.

I'll have to read it, just read Dom vs Blue it was fantastic & Body vs resin what a read! I gotta wait till i get home to sit down and vote. I dont like doing one word under each bar kind of votes. I like to leave a nice break down out of respect for the time they took to write.

Yea i heard you banged up your knee. You should deinfitely hit up the hotsprings. it works wonders, alot of beautiful women in bikinis regardless of the time of year. The secret lagoon its called then hit up those northern lights. You're sure to have a few more orc jrs with the misses after experiencing all that. The pubs are phenom! Only place where guys knock eachother out then pull out eachother seats & hold open the doors for one another. After they just tried to kill eachother. I swear our country can't be mean if they wanted haha.

I love all you silly bastards <3.
    I’ve known you about 6yrs now you always been a goof ball

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by RealBodySnatcher View Post
    This.
    What?