User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Toxic AF

Re: Toxic AF

The beat is smooth as fuck with the candles in the video super relaxing. You did ok riding the beat, but you should have made this into a proper song the arrangement is fucked. What is this a chorus that plays twice with a few bars in between? The listener is waiting for you to start rapping and you never do lol.
    P.H.P. Muzik

lol thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Feedback link: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...rod-By-Six4-7)
    Last edited by Toxic AF; January 11th, 2021 at 10:31 AM

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Cool beat. The mix on this clean. You got a nice confident flow/delivery and the lyrics are cool. Overall, a pretty solid track.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

“I just fucked my therapist” got me laughing hahaha..this shit was dope though. Beat choice fit the vibe of the vocals for sure. Flow was suuuuper smooth. Bars go off. David guetta bar was cool. I was vibing the whole way threw this one honestly. Can’t complain about a damn thing! Too bad you don’t post here more often and drop more tracks honestly cause you’re on point with it. Definitely drop some more on here if you’re still around to see these comments!!!

Much love

only things that we have lol
    ugly sweater wtf haha
    fucked my therapist

lmao definitely thought you were going to come in on some sacrificing virgin type of poetry when the beat first dropped but I liked the approach you took