User Tag List

Page 29 of 113 FirstFirst ... 19 28 29 30 39 79 ... LastLast
Showing results 421 to 435 of 1691

Thread: A Disciple's Thread

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: A Disciple's Thread

What’s with all the stuff about hissing? I notice you talk a lot about hissing and “get them off me” when you speak.

For sure! Here’s my old stuff -

www.thatkidcry.bandcamp.com

www.YouTube.com/thatkidcry

www.SoundCloud.com/thatkidcry

Go crazy!
    Last edited by Cody Nash; November 19th, 2021 at 01:38 AM

Battle Record
    1-0

i mod over at https://www.grindorgohome.com/forums...Writer-s-Stage
    soule helps mod it with me now because my last guy when i was running it by myself who got assigned to it got covid and had to have surgery..

we just do the writing open mic section but its volunteer.. tech i get paid from the australian government not to work.. sickness benefit and i get paid about $460 a week.. but the american government which is resi and jook took me in for volunteer because i still want to work.. but it doesnt count as volunteer because its more of a hobby.. so i work there but i dont work there - hehe my insurance knew what i meant by that and gave me a cash out of $100k so that was sweet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

@Candy Damn must be nice I've been denied by dissabilty like 7 times already. And the hissing... I don't know I just get frustrated and breath thru clenching my teeth and it makes a hissing noise. I hate it, it actually makes me feel retarded and I thank god it's never happened in public. When did you move to Australia or are you native. Me and my sister joke about moving there cause we both were audited on some dumb shit and had to pay back mad money from taxes. I didn't even do shit!!!! Like they were like something wrong with this year taxes, I showed proof and they corrected it, then they like no it's this years taxes, finally at the third year I just said fuck it and paid what ever they were asking for. The tax union of the government has no checks and balances and are at their own authority I think and it's impossible to fight the shit that they say. I'm gonna go read your stuff brb!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

@Candy you have great music... I like your style... I book marked the page so I can listen as I go to sleep. Sleeping is super hard for me and it takes hours and hours to fall asleep, it is so annoying.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-4

I love this woman

Soule

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Nash View Post
    What’s with all the stuff about hissing? I notice you talk a lot about hissing and “get them off me” when you speak.

For sure! Here’s my old stuff -

www.thatkidcry.bandcamp.com

www.YouTube.com/thatkidcry

www.SoundCloud.com/thatkidcry

Go crazy!
    You suck.

Battle Record
    0-2

@I_got_shine ... thank you! LoL

- - - Updated - - -

I think I'm coming down with something... hitting the bed early... I'm a go play your stuff and hope it helps... cause the hours it takes to fall asleep is like torture it's so annoying.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-4

You are welcome beautiful

- - - Updated - - -

We girls
    We stick together
    You can share anything with me I won't tell unless it's ok with you

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you feel better

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I think I'm coming down with something... hitting the bed early... I'm a go play your stuff and hope it helps... cause the hours it takes to fall asleep is like torture it's so annoying.
    I hope you have a good night
    Last edited by Lady Poet; November 19th, 2021 at 09:44 PM

Battle Record
    1-0

@Candy Damn must be nice I've been denied by dissabilty like 7 times already. And the hissing... I don't know I just get frustrated and breath thru clenching my teeth and it makes a hissing noise. I hate it, it actually makes me feel retarded and I thank god it's never happened in public. When did you move to Australia or are you native. Me and my sister joke about moving there cause we both were audited on some dumb shit and had to pay back mad money from taxes. I didn't even do shit!!!! Like they were like something wrong with this year taxes, I showed proof and they corrected it, then they like no it's this years taxes, finally at the third year I just said fuck it and paid what ever they were asking for. The tax union of the government has no checks and balances and are at their own authority I think and it's impossible to fight the shit that they say. I'm gonna go read your stuff brb!
    lol thanks.. it is really hard..

this tupac clip covers how hard it is..

i had to go through like nearly 100 tests to see if i really am insane so you can look at it like that through the eyes of the people you are as normal as them

nice on the tax issues hehe get em girls

- - - Updated - - -

@Candy you have great music... I like your style... I book marked the page so I can listen as I go to sleep. Sleeping is super hard for me and it takes hours and hours to fall asleep, it is so annoying.
    thanks ma you kick ass yourself - feel free to sign up and drop an open mic sometimes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I got shine View Post
    I love this woman
    me to xoxo and you

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

wicked im just listening to zombie prolly top it off with ems verse

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Candy you a mf’ing real one dawg. You always posting the bops.

Battle Record
    1-0

thanks bra love you to xoxo

Battle Record
    0-2

@I_got_shine you're the sweetest ever THANK YOU!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

@Candy I love Pac to death and in psychosis's seeing him has saved my life. Like he still VERY much alive to me and I will tell you why. I didn't notice it was him under the train station in harlem that night... it was a girl that asked for a cigarette and then she nodded like pay attention. Then way years later I am at a friends hotel room and I thought I saw his ghost thru him got scared and ran out. The room got busted like an hour or two later and they all went to jail. Then in myrtle beach when I was hit he was yelling at me to wake up. To most recently at work an old lady came up to me and told me she liked my fatigue pants, asked for a cig, and then there was another old lady wandering confused in the parking lot in front of a late model mercedes. I don't like late model anything car wise for real... but still trying to figure out what that was supposed to say or mean. Also my friend Jamie committed suicide last year and she had pac quotes all over her page. She asked me to find some pills for her and I didn't and I thank god I didn't cause if I did she would've used them and me to do it. I started to study Pac, when I bought my ex one of his books and went thru it and saw he doodles when he writes too sometimes. He wouldn't accept the gift and gave it back to me but when I look back I would say random things that I would dismiss like "Are they waiting for my funeral to admit it and just be togther" and stuff like that. The dream I had getting shot in the passenger seat and etc and how the song "Until the End of Time" is exactly me and my ex that I started marching with to even begin with. There is so many songs I can pin point like "Are You Still Down" etc. The bandana, the videos, the irony of it all. I do want to learn more about him. I believe he is an angel. And sometimes I feel he is still alive... at least in spirit. And I believe as white as I am he was there for my original promise. Took me forever to remember how to spell that word a sec. Sometimes I wonder if when he's red, I'm white... and vice versa. But one day I'm a figure it all out. Hail Mary remind me of the night Chris got murdered and in Norwalk when I moved into the apartment my land lord was showing me how to vaccuum the AC and his kid spilled curry the night before and it still smelled like it in the vaccuum (We won't worry it willl all curry) so at first when I woke up I didn't worry... I got hit like a mother fucker for that though. That's why I love Pac and believe he is an angel for real. I don't know much of the biggie and pac story but even with Big after my ex got robbed he had a gun on the table and I picked it up and said "Let me see that clip" joking. Stuff like that... and I do believe it is because I have the blood of Chris on my body and that is why all the connections and angels and demons and crazy shit. I just don't understand the nightmare, and why a nightmare - like did I do something wrong? And stuff like that... All Eyes... I can explain it easy - teach them how to do something or show them how you do something and stuff like that. I guess I been weird or different since I was 13 but my sister says what changed me is when Chris got murdered and that is when I started seeing slow mo and etc. so I don't know. But any pac clips are invited. Just trying to come to terms with and make sense of it all too. Like a letter from his ~ Unborn Child. I'm not born again... I'm just up.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Candy I was listening to your albums while falling asleep last night... I think it helped a little but it was hard to pay attention to the words. BUt you write about real things I'm trying to learn more about alone. So I appreciate the help too.

- - - Updated - - -

I heard the word, I nodded yes... but don't ask me what you said or what it means.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-4

I love you @ Candy
    You're welcome @ Dis
    Thanks love

Battle Record
    1-0

thanks you guys i am glad you appreciate much love much love