User Tag List

Page 27 of 115 FirstFirst ... 17 26 27 28 37 77 ... LastLast
Showing results 391 to 405 of 1721

Thread: A Disciple's Thread

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: A Disciple's Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Candy View Post
    lol not me
    Keep your blinds closed and your energies safe.

Battle Record
    1-0

LMAO respect

- - - Updated - - -

curious más curioso y más curioso

Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Soule

Dear john,
    I'm sorry. I can't do this anymore.
    You're not the man I fell in love with
    And I have to move on with my life.

Goodbye.
    Goodbye.
    Goodbye
    Cool.

You were the one who'd never leave
    Beautiful eyes you seemed so free
    Touching your face I felt complete
    Holding your hand my heart would weep

So everything that came out of your mouth was full of lies
    You looked me right dead in the eyes
    You'd call your girlfriends and tell them that I abused your trust
    You did your best to demonize

You were the one who raped my soul
    Beautiful lies you stole my hope
    Touching your ass I scratch the skin
    Holding your neck I tie the rope

Pulling it tight

You were the only one for me
    Now that you're gone it's hard to see
    So much of me has gone away
    There's no need to stay another day

But someone has to pay

Battle Record
    1-0

dope and dope

Battle Record
    0-2

Creepy and I been thru enough. Shit is too real right now. Just want peace and comfort in my own body and NONE of that is it.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what are who illuminati is. But I'm pretty sure it's not who Ikon said. I'm in literal pain and torture and abuse still. Like I'm a shoot... I'm to the point IDGAF. I want peace and comfort in my own body NOW.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    242-30

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Creepy and I been thru enough. Shit is too real right now. Just want peace and comfort in my own body and NONE of that is it.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what are who illuminati is. But I'm pretty sure it's not who Ikon said. I'm in literal pain and torture and abuse still. Like I'm a shoot... I'm to the point IDGAF. I want peace and comfort in my own body NOW.
    Your literal body or your internet body? Try writing out how you feel instead of what you want. Turns the pain and torture into something therapeutic instead of forcing you to fixate on what’s wrong. Ask yourself “what happened” rather than focusing on “what’s wrong” like I see you talking on.

Also, who tf is Ikon?

Battle Record
    1-0

try some meditation music

or some classical

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Nash View Post
    Your literal body or your internet body? Try writing out how you feel instead of what you want. Turns the pain and torture into something therapeutic instead of forcing you to fixate on what’s wrong. Ask yourself “what happened” rather than focusing on “what’s wrong” like I see you talking on.

Also, who tf is Ikon?
    good advice

Battle Record
    0-2

Some asshole creeper that slept me for a pic!

- - - Updated - - -

I already tried writing it out and other than I refuse to give them bitches or their families a page in my book. No! My ex into the spirit shit and usually we balance well. It’s just someone on my body without even permission and they’re hurting me!!! I saw the wu tang show a little bit tonight and like this can’t be solved soon enough for me... I’m so out side of me right now and it’s everything I’m against. Like cause that my July 4th they think they can preset that July 4 and it’s causing my living hell and nightmare to have any of them involved as a result. They’re fetishes are to sick and uncomfortable for me...

- - - Updated - - -

And then someone on my body who I’m not even compatible with? How does that happen? I’m tired as fuck and them bitches are so stupid. I’m tired of being forced to live sick in their culture kissing my own hands while some god that isn’t even mine taps and pokes and abuses me.

- - - Updated - - -

Shit... I think I just woke up my neighbor. Our walls are paper thin too!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Cool video... what I don’t understand is god is obviously right here so why am I the one getting hit?

- - - Updated - - -

Did I even mention how much I can’t stand to stay up all night and sleep all day... I woke up at 11am today and can’t even get back on a normal schedule.

- - - Updated - - -

It feels like I literally have the wrong god right now...

- - - Updated - - -

I probably should’ve posted “hello from the other side” with pac... but I’m still stuck on this one.

- - - Updated - - -

I caught it... but there’s another version with a video I relate to.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I’m not lust... get it off me! I didn’t even jump back in! And I’m not even with some lust and love shit now either... or snorted and disrespected like some pig.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not the one that deserves to have my breathes sound and make me feel sick. It’s making my life a living mother fucking hell!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for you bitch... I won’t do it. I’m going to try to sleep...

- - - Updated - - -

I love my family and money too!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

They’re abusive and it feels like they’re trying to make me like pain too... nah homie hit and hug isn’t my style either

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t want to date AT ALL!!!!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    1-0

@Soule

can you remove the accomplishment that someone put on my account its making her feel uncomfortable..

Battle Record
    0-2

I’m in mad pain and feel gross... how can there be a god even co signing this?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Soule

Quote Originally Posted by Candy View Post
    @Soule

can you remove the accomplishment that someone put on my account its making her feel uncomfortable..
    Done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post

I’m in mad pain and feel gross... how can there be a god even co signing this?
    God? No God...

Battle Record
    0-2

@Candy you didn't have to do that... but thanks for the respect. I appreciate it and you being tolerant of me tripping. I feel like I'm coming back down. Some freaky shit with my ex, a 222 nextel, my head burning off running to the church barefoot. It can actually all be kinda comical but I been thru hell. And I do know better than to try to make sense of being crazy. BUT at the same time it feels like maybe I wasn't so crazy after all.

I appreciate the advise guys to write it out... and maybe I can help the next thru it too.

What you been up to?

- - - Updated - - -

Camerons voice cracks me up for the being shot and didn't recall... at least that's what i hear him say in the beginning. I believe in God but I respect the devil too... I think he's just the warden cause in my religion he was an angel too.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm getting aggrevated by my sleep schedule... just woke up at 9pm and i hate staying up all night and sleeping all day. I guess it is what it is for now.

- - - Updated - - -

Down south in NC there was this guy that did a New Years wrap up each year locally and then I hear Uncle Murdas... is it the same guy?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    242-30

Lol I hate Uncle Murda that dude scamming everybody in the damn rap world. We caught him scamming hundreds of rappers once…shit was sad as fuck to find out. Him and a handful of big name rappers doing that shit to people. $500 a pop just taking their money and dead playlisting them it was laaaame. He tried to front as the owner of the company that was doing it one time and went live covering for the actual dudes behind it to try and intimidate people. They write a bunch of articles about it and audiomack exposed them on Twitter, too.

You know..all that shit you say about bitches being on you and wishing all these fuckers would just GET OFF…I felt that shit. I think of rapbattles members who use ThatKidCry name flips and still think their shit is original and pat each other’s dicks for it. Or the dudes who write Kevin Nash/Scott Hall nameplays and think they’re the coming of Christ. Also the ones who write Steve Nash bars and think I ain’t been logged into this website for 10,000 years, or that Steve Nash is still even a relevant ball player at this point in their online text battle careers.

GET THESE FAGGOTS OFF ME!!!! *flips table and destroys room*
    Last edited by Cody Nash; November 16th, 2021 at 11:55 PM