User Tag List

Page 80 of 116 FirstFirst ... 30 70 79 80 81 90 ... LastLast
Showing results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1729

Thread: A Disciple's Thread

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: A Disciple's Thread

Guys I FINALLY got my birth certificate in and I’m not adopted! I was really nervous there…
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    1-0

playing songs lol cutie xoxo
    curious más curioso y más curioso

Battle Record
    0-2

I’m not sure if I told you all but I’m VERY excited. I got my certificate of live birth in finally so there is no way I’m adopted. I’ve never been so ecstatic… I’m happy as fuck I really was worried there…

- - - Updated - - -

It took months but I finally got it…

- - - Updated - - -

Because it made my burden of my mom supporting me even bigger…

- - - Updated - - -

The crazy thing is there is no family history of crazy… and I do kinda wonder what caused it
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Can someone out of the state of ct let me know if Dunkin’ Donuts stopped Serving hazlenut
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmX8O...d=ZDFmNTE4Nzc=

- - - Updated - - -

�� He said what most men hate… my strength. And who I’m gonna keep at arms length. I’m a female but I know a thing or two and can even teach some too. I’ve been married to the game and said I do, it’s true, when I was 16… now my man home. I would’ve lost him and most of all if angels didn’t intervene. I drew the murder scene and what I seen. Halos and horns like we was in the movie Constantine. If I wasn’t so lost he said it’s for my lucid aura too… like subbing in mid inning can give me an advantage that’s due. But between me and you. I’m old now but still don’t have it in me to retire 2 . Maybe I just wanted to say thank you maybe I just wanted someone to thank me. Cause in this world believe me… you believe only half of what you heard and only half that you seen. My back was to the wall and I was dancing with nickels who lean. ��+ CLA919

- - - Updated - - -

He said when I’m mad that’s when my eyes turn black… I’m just saying who you fittin to say has my back. Man them bitches and their story is wack. That’s why I always ignore the attack. But I still can’t say I’m back or that compassion is just something they lack. Nah they just selfish and all about them and I’m not running thru the dialect of way back when. When I was riding around alone faded talking with ghosts. I learned more then I forgot but never told most. so heres the toast…

- - - Updated - - -

Whether you fallen, tricking throwing a hex… just remember you are the best of the best. Then they’ll want to come test and wonder the reason why a life is your vest. He said I’m meant to be here and to figure out why. I say it’s cause I speak from my heart and didn’t realize it was a lie. But still I try… cause there is one thing for certain - every one one day gonna die! Then the stage drop the curtain. Baby just maybe I’m still hurting. But I just keep putting that work in.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Wtf.

Battle Record
    0-2

@Echelon wtf what? Text and type is hard without tones cause like you can type somethings and they really one way but can sound totally different cause of tones. Witting and sarcasm too. Why did you say wtf? Just curious…

- - - Updated - - -

A life as your vest I don’t agree with and probably didn’t write. It probably would have said life AS A vest

- - - Updated - - -

Hazlenut came back too…

- - - Updated - - -

The end seem funny and off a little but I smoked and i can’t verify for sure

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I definitely would’ve ended it with a question and “why”

- - - Updated - - -

It’s like 12 degrees here… I’m so lighting jnsence and smoking in my room

- - - Updated - - -

He wanna go fast but like I refuse to move out my moms house cause everytime I try like smfh or even not that… I had the pee on my bed that pic and all the other weird shit and I have a flat tire too. I’m just dismissing the flat tire but being stalked and such is traumatizing.

- - - Updated - - -

I won’t be ready for an apartment for like 5 years…

- - - Updated - - -

I came down from 10 years… but I still have no closure of understanding what the fuck was going on

- - - Updated - - -

Worthy discussion. I say CAUSE I’m worthy! The at least worthy of… then get like disrespect and abuse isn’t anything I want to be worthy of… take your miracles and blessings over there where they belong! Cause I AM worthy.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Felt like I was on an episode of flatliners or that Denzel Washington apacolypse movie... so my Gma is asking about my new boyfriend like what does he do for work etc... then she asks me "Does your boyfriend have a girlfriend?" It was a Marshall Marshall moment for me. He does, but not really... its an entaglement. But I got him last night!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

So like I totally noticed that when I do yay I wanna write and post and promote… but when I’m sober I’m here there and everywhere and watch tv. It is a conundrum cause my bf he hates it… so like… we compromised - once every 2 weeks! Ok… LoL

- - - Updated - - -

He went ballistic when I posted my av pic and fully clothed but shot… but to be honest I don’t see anything wrong with it. What’s the difference if I dressed like a trick it would be the same thing… but I don’t… I’m a hoody girl and it’s fun to flash every once in a while cause as big as bitches swear I am when I’m not… he said he don’t care about that but I do. So I took them down… but on here I have a fighting chance to post it - the industry!

- - - Updated - - -

The feds crashing the site? … hey when they got on I jumped off too! Someone texted me and told me…
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

My feelings are hurt… I don’t even reply to posts or threads hardly anymore cause when I do everyone leave and the thread dies… feeling like the site plague or that I’m not wanted on here makes me sad cause this site my therapy to be dead up. I’ve been a member since 2010 and still don’t understand the side talk or conversations that are so cryptic… I just don’t understand why it feel like everyone hate me and doesn’t want me here…

- - - Updated - - -

Even on this thread believe half of what you read and see cause I was either tripping insanity or didn’t even write it at all… administrators should have the rite to post or edit on members account to be honest too…

- - - Updated - - -

Shouldn’t have the rite to post as members on their pages*

- - - Updated - - -

On another note I cut my hair and miss it 😢

- - - Updated - - -

I think it’s totally cool we can use emojis in this part of the chat…

“Ok I’m reloaded… you motherfuckers thing you big time… you gonna die big time… here come the pain”

���������������� ���� ���������� �� ���� ��

- - - Updated - - -

When I write to songs… I post the song… and when my lyrics line up with there’s I put direct quotes… so the song is cited and the quotes there but how many people accused me of plagerizing?

- - - Updated - - -

I play the song and read over the lyrics and at pauses the song lyrics play to make one complete piece… that’s my style it always has been and nah cite and quotes isn’t plagerism - it’s actually giving the song credit and a 10% therapy fee if I ever do make something of one of them for real
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

So the duck thing and my fb avatar is a ballerina under an umbrella (can’t find the thread now cause my bf has me flustered)
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Ok now I relate to that comment years later… I was in the club and my ex was with his girl and tripping I was there. I didn’t give a fuck I was with someone else and we went to the hotel after and set up his Facebook account. I didn’t send a pic or get in anyones head. We set up a Facebook account and Fourth of July was the password and nah we didn’t have sex?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

To my situationship spiritual shit… we are both (kinda like all) committed to see this out. It’s weird enough and real enough to be like whoa… you know?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Ok can I be racially candid and just say something… “I bet you it’s my own kind doing (that did) the killing on me! I almost willing to bet money on it. So like maybe someone of the women would understand that most black man not like that. Killing here* my phone won’t let me edit and I ain’t even post yet

- - - Updated - - -

Most white boys are mean as fuck to me! Just to be honest… and I won’t tolerate it either so we clash
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919