User Tag List

Page 83 of 116 FirstFirst ... 33 73 82 83 84 93 ... LastLast
Showing results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1735

Thread: A Disciple's Thread

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: A Disciple's Thread

What makes me real bad was when you did come back I was like a finally have a good guy and I’m not hurting him to be a gold digging bitch… ended up he was prolly the worst of all of them

- - - Updated - - -

Real mad*

- - - Updated - - -

Me and my man both kinda scared of all the signs, spiritualism, and ironics… but we truly love each other too… the second time we were together I laid in his armpit and the feeling of peace, and being exhausted, and like I don’t even care if I just die right here right now… I’d be happy. The angels and psychics kept us together and I finally found what I needed and was missing the entire time. I remember seeing him toe to toe that first time (even though I know there is a prior he still ain’t tell me about. But when I met his son I saw his exact presence and eyes back to then and was just like whoa. Like… I read some shit and I just always assumed love was there then there then there… realizing now they weren’t even close to love most of them.

- - - Updated - - -

But I tried hard… looking back at other shit I feel stupid… but in the end it all came to him
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Interesting synchronicity, or coincidence.
    Few months ago on a half-dose, I was browsing a Pac-link, an instrumental
    Mostly mental, but you kno, bit'a visuals once I saw Pac's white-eye, the other1 colored
    U know like, the artwork...of the beat's cover...w/ those eye-tats (not real) but it was cool the way it was designed
    [at?man]
    anyway the colors wobbled...and his white-eye bulged for bit...
    just thought i'd devulge the mini-trip
    (which lasted hours)

PhD LADC LPC CCs. Sandra Valente's Avatar

Good afternoon Andrew,

This is Dr. Sandra Valente.

Our surgery has been contacted following a complaint filed by a concerned member of this forum that wished to remain anonymous. The basis of their concern follows the erratic and irreverent nature of your posts from December 29th 2022-March 7th 2023.

While I understand this may be a troubling time for you, I wished to hereby intervene before your present situation exacerbated further.

I am aware of the matters discussed in counsel, which I am forbidden by law to speak about here publicly, but do sincerely suggest you contact me at the first available opportunity to resolve this matter as amicably as possible.

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Sandra Vacente, PhD LADC LPC CCs.

Building A-suite 202, Cornerstone Professional PK
    51 Sherman Hill Road
    Woodbury, CT 06798
    Tel: (203) 349-3270
    Last edited by Sandra Valente; March 8th, 2023 at 06:14 PM
    51 Sherman Hill Road
    Woodbury, CT 06798

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra Valente View Post
    Good afternoon Andrew,

Our surgery has been contacted following a complaint filed by a concerned member of this forum that wished to remain anonymous. The basis of their concern follows the erratic and irreverent nature of your posts from December 29th 2022-March 7th 2023.

While I understand this may be a troubling time for you, I wished to hereby intervene before your present situation exacerbated further.

I am aware of the matters discussed in counsel, which I am forbidden by law to speak about here publicly, but do sincerely suggest you contact me at the first available opportunity to resolve this matter as amicably as possible.

Yours sincerely,

51 Sherman Hill Road
    Woodbury, CT 06798
    Lolllllllllllllllll
    Thanks for your concern, Sanrda
    This is a textsite: Ya'ever Hearda rappng?
    95% sure this is NOT a troll...so w/ no context?, I plead NO CONTEST this may be the funniest THING I've ever-seen...
    Andrew, "Mr. Disciple" - why won't u save a TAB4me?!!!
    I have to be free. My mind has to dissociate from the Family that is mad@me.
    Actually,
    [oh god. i'll be back after dinner]
    this guy's a real winner!
    off my meds a true vet,as i pretend to b.beginner
    road trip to connecticut
    hard drug stop,
    'til we get caught, &Sandra sees our MUGSHOT!!!!,
    ....whats the L. L. C.?
    a motherfuckin journal on a site? - got this guy in trouble w/ an LLP,,,'n soon enuf the connecticut PD...

The above is a roast-post key, (as we know) for the site's entertainment.
    Sorry, I was in roast-mode after just having done SINACOG!

Mental health is not always a joke, however.

Disciple/Andrew, if you think you’re sick again you should contact Sandra. Or some other professional. Til u r relatively more stable. Best of luck bud. Take carea yourself.

Sandra took the time to upload a pic for one message here on her new account??? That’s the thing that leads me to believe: possible well-executed troll.? But,
    other things point to this being real.

So enjoy the key. But get help. ~
    Last edited by Pharaohs Army; March 8th, 2023 at 09:54 PM

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

wtf is this and why does it have so many damn posts??
    カミノコトバ

Good morning Pharaohs Army,

Firstly I would like to assure you that my concerns for our patient are factual and genuine.

Our medical practice has been alerted to a registered patient exhibiting signs consistent with their medical diagnosis of manic dyskinesia. Where our practice believe the safety of one of our patients could, potentially, be at risk we are legally obligated to intervene in an attempt to extend our duty of care and to protect the mental wellbeing of our registered patient(s).

I consider this patient to be a significant risk to himself following my investigation of the report received.

It is with this in mind I advise our patient to contact the practice urgently to arrange for a formal consultation.

Yours sincerely,

51 Sherman Hill Road
    Woodbury, CT 06798
    51 Sherman Hill Road
    Woodbury, CT 06798

Battle Record
    0-2

Smfh… LoL

- - - Updated - - -

Lawsuit and laugh? Idgaf mental awareness and abuse at least…

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly…

- - - Updated - - -

Moving on…

- - - Updated - - -

She was just a therapist when she did that to me. It’s not slander if it’s the truth… right?

- - - Updated - - -

You should probably take it down though LMAO
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

You guys are crazy… I hope that bitch can’t sue us now LMFAO
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I’m reading and prolly gonna edit everything I wrote back to pac on the if that was the case type ish too

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I’ll pay to publish “A rose that wrote back” … do I need permission from pacs legal to do that? Anyone know how?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Good afternoon Andrew,

Our practice advise that you have, as yet, failed to communicate with ourselves despite our attempts to open dialogue with you on this matter.

Our primary concern remains your personal wellbeing at this time, Andrew, and it is with this in mind that we urge you to contact our medical team directly on (203) 349-3270.

In lieu of the unsubstantiated accusations pertained on this forum, and subsequent damage to my own personal integrity in a professional capacity, our solicitor has advised we instruct you that a cease and desist order is to be granted with immediate effect.

Our legal team have also contacted the web administrator for www.rapbattles.com requesting the immediate removal of all personal data connected with our medical practice under compliance with the Data Protection Act.

If the above conditions are not adhered to strictly, as outlined in the written submission from our Legal Representative, unfortunately we will have no choice but to proceed with a libel case for defamation of character and proportionate professional damages suffered as a consequence therein.

Yours sincerely,

51 Sherman Hill Road
    Woodbury, CT 06798
    51 Sherman Hill Road
    Woodbury, CT 06798

@A Disciple
    Shut your mouth about the registered professional posting here.
    IN CASE this is real-- she has threatened libel litigation...LOL
    Disciple, do NOT curse at/or about her...just stick to your insane journaling.

She, AND her firm, really don't have much legal standing here at all...but when you call her b**** it is evidence...
    Sandra, YOU provided allll your information, as well as that of your firm/practice.
    Disciple simply mentioned your first name and his/her hometown on an entry, before you came riding in for the rescue...um,,, "rescue?" CONCERN lol... concern for someone you literally believe is having a manic epsiode....Yet you THREATEN litigation...lol pardon the expression but gtfo here Sandra... Disciple seems okay.

I'm sure the rapbattle admins can delete your posts full of contact info....
    THEY ALSO (rapbattles) have absolutely noooooo LIABILITY here.... a guy is friggin' journaling/yes manic, but you have no standing.

But like I said, Disciple, keep her name out your mouth going forward just in case.

SPREE_-- I promise I will StFu now (promise). But thought this was important....

-pharaoh~

Battle Record
    0-2

Thank you for sticking up for me! I say no more… and nah I didn’t expect someone to go off the hinge like that either… unless someone snitched which I wouldn’t doubt any way. I just spoke about it as an example of how a lot of mentally ill people lose their rites and are treated like less than from people who are supposed to help them. Psych records may be deleted every 7 years but hospital records aren’t… she doesn’t want this smoke either!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

It’s only libel if it’s not true

- - - Updated - - -

Moving on… one of my besties lost her husband this week and services were tonight… as I was getting ready I realized I only seem to get dressed these days for funerals and it’s sad. I posted a pic of me and my boyfriend and we just look like grandparents… it’s crazy getting old… I dont really like aging! ESPECIALLY the body shifting (

- - - Updated - - -

My goal is to be back in the gym by next year…
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

If I could start from scratch maybe I’d change a bit
    Like maybe I could’ve understood and they couldn’t chain shit
    But this is what is and like nah I’m too shy to spit on a mic
    Besides you stay anonymous when your bark softer then your bite
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919