User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Ghostface Killah Interview

Soule

Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Ghostface Killah Interview

sucks he was going through some dark ish but thats where the best stuff is..

thanks
    curious más curioso y más curioso

Battle Record
    0-2

That was a great interview... “To the Left” was a song that meant a lot to me that I could relate to from both the mans and woman’s perspective LITERALLY. The first time I ever saw pink skies I was in queens and CREAM was on. Wu was very inspirational to us growing up in the 90s and music wise I didn’t notice the struggle he speaks of cause every Barr seemed perfect to me. “All that I got is you” was deep... deep as fuck... me and my boyfriend was in the car riding to get his first tattoo when it was on and his head bowed a bit soaking up every word. So I felt it too. I believe wu bridged a social gap coming in as one of the hardest back then too... as a white girl I still could relate and that’s why they remain one of the most influential to me too. (I’m sure people don’t really care about my opinion but I was happy to read the interview)
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Soule

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    That was a great interview... “To the Left” was a song that meant a lot to me that I could relate to from both the mans and woman’s perspective LITERALLY. The first time I ever saw pink skies I was in queens and CREAM was on. Wu was very inspirational to us growing up in the 90s and music wise I didn’t notice the struggle he speaks of cause every Barr seemed perfect to me. “All that I got is you” was deep... deep as fuck... me and my boyfriend was in the car riding to get his first tattoo when it was on and his head bowed a bit soaking up every word. So I felt it too. I believe wu bridged a social gap coming in as one of the hardest back then too... as a white girl I still could relate and that’s why they remain one of the most influential to me too. (I’m sure people don’t really care about my opinion but I was happy to read the interview)
    Thank you for your detailed input.

Battle Record
    0-2

Dang you have a lot off accomplishments @soul e
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919