JOSH HUNT'S VERSE

So its buggz the doc vs an OPP THAT HES SMITTEN
    n
    yall are PROBLY PREDICTIN'
    A SLOPPILY WRITTEN
    complaint that he GOT THE DECISION
    n
    how I'm a ROBBERY VICTIM
    or how this "judging by ur crew's a fix" (crucifix) like a WANNABE CHRISTIAN
    no such luck...
    I'll just disable these fables as well as I'm able, I'm CHOPPIN THESE FICTIONS
    while you "stretch in ya pen" like PILATES IN PRISON.
    I put what I "pop on the pad" it's not a DOCTOR'S PRESCRIPTION
    it's the doc "heart checkin" like nah theres GOTTA BE RYTHM

head shot on the dot, no time, I BETTER SHOOT SOON
    Leave him braindead make his BED A NEW TOMB
    Silencer…
    When I spark-the-four-quiet, its a carn-ivore-diet, I leave a VEGETABLE DOOMED.
    "twist ya top" like a pill cap, f-ck will mac, but I won't RIDICULE MOON
    I'm just putting "shots inside this round" like a RETICULE BLOOM
    "sick how I smoke this herb" it aint for MEDICAL USE

You aint "gon pass in this house" like unELECTABLE BILLS
    I'm inconTESTABLE CHILL, this lead I fed you is indigESTIBLE STILL
    he'll get an INTESTINAL FILL
    Its a DELECTABLE THRILL, hope all the Moores GET A FULL WILL
    cuz I leave the fam that raised him on this PEDESTAL KILLED
    this bullet has "his mommas name on it"... like Sam Miller's elECTRICAL BILL

You aint want this, d:ck, like my girl when SHE NOT DONE FOREPLAYIN
    Ya last battle was all mom jokes, learned a LOT FROM YOUR STATEMENTS
    "Gauge-the-truth" this made-up-group gon' BLOCK HUNT FOR MAKIN
    A Bet-that Zach "step-back" boi weaker-than-fųck, "keep-it- a-buck" its a SHOTGUN FORMATION!

So last battle they said Zack was SLICKER, OFF A WHIM
    Even tho its clear that I was SICKER, COFFINED HIM
    I "cast a shadow on their star" and lights that FLICKER OFTEN DIM
    cuz I let it "peel off his cap" like new era STICKERS OFF THE BRIM

BUGGZ

- - - Updated - - -

ZACH MOORE'S VERSE

yo

Last time he “dropped a clean bar” he got ASS RÁPĘD IN THE SHOWER, dudes seen so much “skin in the slot” you’d think THAT’S JAMISON CROWDER so I guess he just proved right all his MAD HATERS AND DOUBTERS cuz you’re a WACK FAKE AND A COWARD who acts in bad faith and can’t handle a “loss cool”, he’s like MATT DAMON IN ROUNDERS! (law school)

“You got lucky to make it out the first round”…but now he’ll get curb STOMPED TILL HIS FACE IS BLEEDIN and I ain’t a probation officer but i still MONITOR ANKLES…in the sense that i “OFTEN GO BREAK EM” so homeboy finna get that CONOR MCGREGOR BEATIN! Fat boy gonna need a bigger hole in the ground than GOTHAM WHEN BANE WAS PREACHIN cuz we’re boutta see “Buggz yell then füćk-n die”…DAWG ITS CICADA SEASON!

The deal we had? In that BRV group match? Y’all STARTED RENEGIN EVEN before you lost, my GOD, YOU JUST HATE TO SEE IT, you couldn’t just take the loss with HONOR AND FACE Y’ALL TREATMENT! Wait…run it back, it’s like when me and your mom were off bangin cuz I came ON HER—A FACIAL TREATMENT! When josh get shot in the face? You’ll think that ZOMBIFICATION CREEPED IN cuz you can look at his mouth and see where ALL OF HIS BRAINS ARE LEAKIN!

The bars I’m “hawkin are STRAIGHT UP GENIUS”, shït youd’ve THOUGHT THAT MY NAME WAS STEPHEN! You gonna be a virgin for life cuz when you talk to girls? You OFTEN GET “MACED”, but that’s the only time he’ll have a “BALL AND A CHAIN” TO KEEP HIM! I’ll turn dude to a bloody mess, it’ll look like jackson POLLOCK WAS PAINTIN THINGS WHEN I leave “buggz on the WALL FOR DISPLAY” like an entoMOLOGIST SAVED THESE PIECES!

When I say “proceed with CAUTION,” WELL HEY, I MEAN IT cuz I’ve been doing drive bys…like a school bus, the “STOPS THAT I MADE WERE FREQUENT”, plus my gun got laser sight like OPTICAL LASIK TREATMENT! You can’t fûçk-with-killers, if you battled sam you’d get “stuffed-by-Miller” like the BRONCOS WERE PLAYIN DEFENSE! You have the “GALL TO GO SAY WE CHEATED?” I feel like “ROSS AND YOU’RE RACHEL SPEAKIN” which makes sense…cuz when we hear the crack in his JAW? IT’S THE “BREAK” HE NEEDED!

Soule

Re: FB group classic....needs Votes. Josh (Buggz) Hunt vs Zach Moore

We don't do that here. If they wanna sign up as members and write new verses, cool. If you want, you can post this in the lounge section but our battle section is for RB battles.
    Last edited by Soule; November 4th, 2021 at 10:28 AM