User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Assemble - Self Savior $$

Battle Record
    0-1

Assemble - Self Savior $$

Feedback links:

PHP & Mimic
    (Having some technical difficulties copying and pasting the links on my mobile)
    Last edited by Self Savior; March 3rd, 2022 at 04:22 PM

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Assemble - Self Savior $$

Yo bro, that beat is a vibe. Very cool sample.

Drums come in nice - you match the energy very nicely. Quality is sounding nice and crisp. I can hear the vocals and the beat all very equally - bass and kicks hitting nice. Delivery very smooth and confident.

Cool dubs and mix overall.

Some real hard lyrics on this. I dig it. Was begging for a hook and maybe more verses. Could really be a banger.

This was a sick drop overall though man. Keep dropping.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

like this track. wont quote but i will say
    never quiit, u really got something going on.

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

Dope beat! You ride this shit pretty good. Catchy track right here. You have really strong pronunciation like MGK. Lyrically not my favourite but it suits what you doing here. Short and fun track something that I could see at the end of an album. You got something going on here buddy keep going ham!

hit me back on my latest drop called Ancestors. Thanks.

Beats dope.. delivery is dope, flow sick. Quality is nice too.. your style is so smooth man! This is def a vibe. The lyric video is a nice touch too. Lol walk it off. Wish it was longer tho.

Dope track man! Keep dropping!

Reflections is out now

Nice, no hook, but nice. Why is there no hook is this like a promotional thing for the new album dropping? Mix is super clean and I'm just listening on shitty laptop speakers. There was some clever bars good shit, but you know I want my damn hook bro quit playing with me haha.
    P.H.P. Muzik

only problem with this, which is a huge problem, is it wasnt long anough.
    calll me old fashioned but i loved it