Battle Record
    0-1
    Last edited by Self Savior; February 19th, 2022 at 01:43 PM

Re: Top Spot - Self Savior $$

good shit, get at me fam. let's work!
    Last edited by Str0ng; February 19th, 2022 at 04:45 AM

@Self Savior

please reply to some other songs and edit your links in.

Also, this is where you post 1 song per post with 2 links. Let me know which song you want to keep, and I am going to edit out the others.

Battle Record
    0-1

Either is fine. I just posted another link as it's the same song just with a lyric video.

Bismillah-ir-Rahman

Greetings,

First, I dunno what is going on here with all this multi-link not link posting stuff, but it seems like someone is really thirsting at the moment for plays. I really have never understood doing things anyway but organically. But w/e... I enjoyed the track tho. Nothing I haven't heard before, or content I haven't heard before. It really does seem like you're trying to get a name at any cost.

Second, the production is really good. I give you props on that. You have come a long way from posting freestyles on reverbnation before your hommie passed. Shout out to the MCD lyric video. I hope you lerned how to do it on your own by this point. I have been masking and animating with cloning for years, but that is for this summer.

Finally, great production and thirst to get your music pushed, I respect that in some ways. Especially when it doesn't contradict who you are in your real life just to get a listen or play on this matrix system of self absorbed sycophants. Who cares what I have to say tho. So in short... I didn't like the content. You know that already tho.

Bong, Bong

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by XV47 View Post
    Greetings,

First, I dunno what is going on here with all this multi-link not link posting stuff, but it seems like someone is really thirsting at the moment for plays. I really have never understood doing things anyway but organically. But w/e... I enjoyed the track tho. Nothing I haven't heard before, or content I haven't heard before. It really does seem like you're trying to get a name at any cost.

Second, the production is really good. I give you props on that. You have come a long way from posting freestyles on reverbnation before your hommie passed. Shout out to the MCD lyric video. I hope you lerned how to do it on your own by this point. I have been masking and animating with cloning for years, but that is for this summer.

Finally, great production and thirst to get your music pushed, I respect that in some ways. Especially when it doesn't contradict who you are in your real life just to get a listen or play on this matrix system of self absorbed sycophants. Who cares what I have to say tho. So in short... I didn't like the content. You know that already tho.

Bong, Bong
    Mcd didn't do the lyric video.
    As far as being thirsty for plays I guess? Aren't we all? Otherwise why post to any sites?

Bismillah-ir-Rahman

Ummm... So, just to humor you, sometimes people share to build, post to get feedback, and want to improve based upon the feedback of others. Is that thirst? Is that rapping about shhh you don't do? When you rap about f'n hoes and you are happily married with a wife at home, Is that thirst?

I will leave it at that for now!

Bong, Bong

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by XV47 View Post
    Ummm... So, just to humor you, sometimes people share to build, post to get feedback, and want to improve based upon the feedback of others. Is that thirst? Is that rapping about shhh you don't do? When you rap about f'n hoes and you are happily married with a wife at home, Is that thirst?

I will leave it at that for now!

Bong, Bong
    Your wife doesn't spice it up?
    ...you know what I'll leave it right there lmao

You Spanish so I know you heard Jealous Ones Still Envy
    Last edited by Self Savior; February 24th, 2022 at 07:23 AM

Bismillah-ir-Rahman

Last freepost you get from me! LoL

Oh yeah, stop lying. She ain't spicing up nothing but the chutney!

Also, I am not from Spain. Every Latino isn't spanish! That's like saying you're Jamaican!

Battle Record
    0-1

But I am tho... lol

Anyway I like what you're trying to do but there's a better way to do that my son lol.

Mad love ��

PS: I know my birthdays are way more exciting than yours thanks to the wife and di gyal dem. Tell Ang toss a Brittney in the chutney lol
    Last edited by Self Savior; February 24th, 2022 at 12:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Self Savior View Post
    Either is fine. I just posted another link as it's the same song just with a lyric video.
    That's not what I mean at all man. Go read the rules for this sub-forum. You need to reply to 2 other songs and post those links when you post a song. I am going to lock this thread until you can PM me those links for me to edit in.