User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Loose Logic - Beast

Loose Logic - Beast

Feed Links -

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...-Songs-Frank-P http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...netTier-Beats)

Did this for a contest... had fun.. wish I spent more time on the mix... here it is, hope you enjoy.

Reflections is out now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

Re: Loose Logic - Beast

Well, I mean, I'm pretty sure I fed this when it came out but sure lol. Huge NF vibes here. Like. Almost identical to the guy lol. It even sounds like a NF beat and your voice/delivery was almost spot on. C'mon, NF Logic... hook is fire. Like the Boy Band harmony. We gotta do that shit when we collab lol. Dope track.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...-amp-Cody-Nash

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

Was giving from start to finish felt the mixing got a bit jumbled when it came to the breakdown leading to the hook but clean through out regardless and the content none the less was there and the Kanye bar and the closest to a king bar was mad funny. Tribal jewelry and man working bard was cool too. Liked this my man and always been a fan of your work but this really set a tone and showed a versatile arsenal people forget you have.

Overall good stuff would honestly say you can remaster mix and make it 10x better tbh but for what it is right now still a dope hitter
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Loose Logic View Post
    Feed Links -

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...-Songs-Frank-P http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...netTier-Beats)

Did this for a contest... had fun.. wish I spent more time on the mix... here it is, hope you enjoy.

This is dope! You're riding the beat dope. The more I listened the more I felt what you said about the mix. It could be tightened up a lil more. The video with the lyrics bits is fire! That comp post bar was slick. It stood out. Keep doing your thing.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

Fucking fire. Flow insane right off the bat. chorus was super catchy, really well done. Lyrics - Drag yourself like a crossdresser LOL. crown/birth, finally beat addiction maybe now i'll get a buzz, tribal jewelry/ringing ya neck, comp post, outcome graver/bury you in. A lot of replay value with this one. It gets two giant Borat "Veryyy Niiiiiiiice"'s

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

I was in this same contest with you and this was hands down one of the dopest entries there was in the whole shit. Top tier level as always and I feel like you just obliterated the whole competition to be real lmao.. Your flows are CRAZY and that combined with your hardcore Royce/Em style bars. "Bring the fans into my world... have 'em plug into MY matrix..." I love this shit..the "hug/turn to drugs' flow was off the fuckin' wall as well..I've definitely bumped this quite a few times but it really doesn't get old... "no tribal jewlery but I'm ringin' your neck" haha..man it's ALWAYS THE FUCKIN BARS WITH YOU...

can't wait to hear your new album my dude, I'm loving it!!!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0

Yea man this is crazy! Mix is Clean as hell of course.. whe you hit that chopped flow it's always flames man, harmonies coming through nicely on the hook! You seripusly hit some dope pockets on this with your flow.. "did I strike a nerve or not?".. Doubletree at the end of v2 is insane too man. 8 enjoyed this one! I know I've heard it before but it's been a minute

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

how the fuck havent you blown up yet? hate em or love em. honestly not a fan of takashi and his music but ive heard him say shit like hits arent made, they're marketed. i agree with that but we all know it costs mad money. i say mad money because you have to be mad to do the things it takes to obtain that like getting in bed with the wrong heads. personally, i say fuck that but anyway i feel like you been doing this style a lot longer than some of these cats. i swear ive known your music longer than nf or hopsin has been around. maybe im wrong. another cat that used to be active on rap forums was Ikon or eyecon or some shit. he rocked this kind of style too. yall would be dope together actually. would be like tech and kaliko the second coming. lol. anyway this track is fire. you know what it is. you just need to get marketed man.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

So like...

This is pretty dope.
    You remind me of someone that would be on Strange Music.
    Also can hear the Em influence.

Fuck you for being all good and shit at this shit.

I'd add this to a playlist but never would admit it to you. So take that, motherfucker.
    AI

"ASK about me im a beast imma beast"
    dawg lets collab, fooreal forreal,
    forreal forreal

Battle Record
    0-1

This shit is still on my playlist.
    Loose Logic always had the best unique Twista style. Never a slip in your delivery and the production is OD crispy.
    I'm a fan for sure. Working with you is certainly one of my biggest achievements musically. 22 ima have a lot of things going on and naturally you're going to be involved with it.

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

This is crazy dope.
    Literally all the fundamentals were there. The flow was insane and the emotion was fucking raw.
    Lyrics were slick had literally no negatives really to take from this. Maybe, the ONLY thing which isn't even a negative is that it's not my typical listen BUT with that being said I'm still praising it to fuck so I mean.. that's dope..

The mix is fucking beastly and the video was dope brother...

Good shit...
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole