User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: JawnRaw - LOVE YOUR LIFE (Official Music Video)

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: JawnRaw - LOVE YOUR LIFE (Official Music Video)

You remind me A LOT of Chali 2na. Think its the voice and delivery. Def not a bad thing as I've always thought he was stupid underrated and his shit with Linkin Park was fire. You've for sure got a unique style compared to most. Beat is a bit corny in my honest opinion and the hook, while catchy, seems a bit cheesy but your delivery and flow through out the track is sharp. You're def talented af, just the track isn't really my cup o' tea. Look forward to hearing more from you though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

This is like 140% more enjoyable when I listen without watching the video.

Hook is a little meh... and your flow gets repetitive... but its still good. Never really fell out of pocket or made me think you're a goddamn internet rapper.

The video though... you just seem awkward bruh. Like... Canada has socialized medicine... That includes dental work, right? Just sayin!

Good shit though man... post some more stuff.
    AI

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

This is dope!! The video ain’t bad. It reminds me of some rhymesayer stuff or something and has a good vibe to it. Old Slug rhymes or something but you’ve always had a good flow and stayed in the pocket with it for sure. I’ve bumped a couple times cause I seen ya share on Facebook but it’s worth bumping more than once too. Good message and has a mellow vibe. Delivery is strong. Nothing really bad for me to say about this one here. Keep ‘em coming man!

Is this beat a remake of an Xzibit beat? I dig it... flow is nice.. multis and scheme is nice.. your voice is dope.. been a minute since I heard something from you. I dig this man. Video was a nice touch. I like the little sing song stuff too.

Good job man keep creating!

Reflections is out now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-6

Yo. This is pretty dope. I like your voice. The flow is solid. You do a good job staying in pocket and delivering with confidence. I like the patterns you use in the verses. The hook isn't as strong as the verses, but its nice. I like the little bridge/breakdown at the end. That pan effect is nice too. This was mixed well. The video was nice. I think that always helps a song. No complaints on this really. I think it was a good piece of work overall.
    Follow at

Music --->>>>

Bismillah-ir-Rahman

Greetings,

First, Chrit kind of encompasses the thought I have of your track. He did make me laugh with the universal healthcare comment regarding your lower teeth. Dont get me wrong me teeth are far from perfect, but I got gold fronts to hide that shit.

Second, the production is noice. Everything is there. You ride the beat well as well. I agree with the feedback that stated you look uneasy and nervous. We feel that energy... Anyway, I do like the content and the message in the track. It does need to be said in this world of emotional sycophants. I really did appreciate that aspect of your song immensely.

Finally, I would like to see you go outside the box, or better yet, outside your standards when making music. I believe you would benefit from a change. That's my opinion tho... take it for what it's worth. Keep sharing music... I will be here to listen.

Bong, BONG