User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Pronouns Pal

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Re: Pronouns Pal

So I love the name of this lmao

Kind of a trippy beat. Who is this dissing? Have kind of an early 2000s backpacker kind of vibe. Like listening to Aesop Rock and those dudes.

Kind of a simple flow but its pretty consistent... you come off a bit monotonous though. Definitely shotgun a Monster next time before recording... just dont throw up on your mic.

Good to hear you're having fun. Keep at it, my guy.
    AI

Bismillah-ir-Rahman

Last edited by XV47; February 6th, 2022 at 07:20 AM

I liked this.. same style some dope lines per usual.. I caught the shots lol.. how long that gonna go on? It's fun banter though. Mix was good. Quality was good.. love the adlibs you got those on lock.

This was definitely more direct than some of your others dunno how many will catch it here tho.

Glad you found your way to RB keep creating

Oh and as for your feed on my joint.. yes definitely going to be doing a lot of experimenting on my project that's dropping at the end of the month. Very different stuff from me.

Reflections is out now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.