Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9
    Last edited by Mr. Write; January 10th, 2022 at 05:28 PM

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: D. Bird - Throwback

trippy how u mention bone thugs this beat sounds like something they would rock. dope content obviously. dope beat. catchy hook! love your voice and how you ride in the pocket. honestly i dont got much to say here besides how much i love this joint. i wanna hear more! im gonna have to go on a binge soon lol. there was one part i think in your second verse where your flow went a little off when you sped up your flow but you got it back anyway. thats the only thing i would say could be looked at otherwise this shit is an underground banger.

Battle Record
    7-6

I love this. Nice little throwback joint. I think you did a great job blending in references with punchlines and staying on time with the delivery. I wish the hook was beefed up and layered a little bit more. It didn't stand out as much as I wish it did. The mix on this is nice. I like the little delay you have on the vocals. It allows the vocals to lay in the beat nicely. The lyrics are nice as hell on this. I want to hear more from you. Keep posting, man. You're a problem. I wanted a third verse. This was nice.
    Follow at
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Music --->>>>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I liked this.. some nice lines, good word association, flow is on point.. delivery is nice.. beats nice.. good flow switches.. your voice is interesting, like your hype but smooth at the same time.. the raspiness of it has a cool quality.

Quality over all was good, mix was cool. But yeah refreshing to hear some thought out writing, I know you were having fun with this one... but still the creativity and thought showed through.

Good job, keep creating!

Reflections is out now

Alright,

so i can tell this is going to be some smooth retro sounding shit - not sure about the beat to be honest. I do like it, but the drums are kinda weird - it's growing on me though. Your delivery is straight fire - real hype. You come in like an absolute animal. Flow is smooth as butter. Hook is nothing mind-blowing but does its job well. I like the way you switched up your flow in the second verse and threw in little spurts of double time - some nice retro references too. Mix sounds decent on my monitors. Enjoyed this a lot!
    I love meaty dicks