User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 91

Thread: Is anyone out there?!!!

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Is anyone out there?!!!

Helloooooooo

Re: Is anyone out there?!!!

How's it going man?

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bake N Wake View Post
    How's it going man?
    Good you

It's alright, still trying to figure out this site lol.

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

Chilling .. seems its been ghost3d again as well....
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Hey all, I'm learning this sites landscape myself lol. @Kill Spree shall us active folks shake up this site and get it lit again?

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

Yes make it lit pls hahaha

Battle Record
    86-54

Yeah

and the thing is I told them this was going to happen, they chose someone that has been known to do this over someone who has been here holding the forte down for several years LOL, fug it let rb die I guess, both of them have been giving this kind of power before and disappeared right in the thick of shit, I never said fuck you guys I'm going home because someone made fun of me haha.

I had big plans on reviving rb and was enjoying seeing it thrive, at the end of the day there is only one person to blame for this, the same person who thought rb would be in good hands with dagel and his bff, I seen the writing on the wall when the first thing he done when he came back is boss people around in the hof section ( like how the hell does he even belong in there ) and trying to recover accomps that don't even exist, and trying to inflate his open mic accomps ( GOW said yes on discord guys!! ) FYI that never happened either, totally 100% gave him self hofs lmfao.

they play me against them and be like I can't work with anyone and I have an ego blah blah when it was completely twisited when it was the other way around, every time I said that's not a good idea dagel went and cried to gow and said I was trying to tell him what to do, only thing I was firm on no with was him bossing people around in the hof section. ( I consider myself a million times better than dagel, and closer to any HOF than he will ever be, and I never even went in there, AND completly content with never being included in any, that was his life and the only thing he cared about.)

All dagel had to do was stay away from HOF and the accomps and we would have got along well, there was a time he was not even allowed to have his accomp, it was like a simple and calm no too and he always flipped out and went off the rails lol, and the thing is I thought they was accomps he actually earned and it was shit from other sites, and we was suppose to make an exception for him when no one else has accomps from other sites on their shit.

I made many people admins including him when I'm not, particularly a fan of his, and I wasn't even suppose to be making anybody admins and mods in the first place LOL.

If anybody got made admins it was me doing it because nobody was around except me.

I won't even start on him wanting to shoot people from RR into RB's hall of fame like mcd, and loose logic, both technically deserve it but was never apart of RB in anyway, he wanted to bribe people with HOF to get them to come here, and the ghing is I doubt mcd and loose logic gaf anyway or probably didn't even know, cuz who gaf's about hof on a dead rap forum right?

we also won't talk about dagel changing peoples password and logging into their account and saying I'm the one doing it, LMFAO.

the person responsible for this, could have easily said they are fucking lying because he knew I didn't need anyone's password since I had the keys to the entire site, and basically can log into anyones account if I wanted without a password, people was geting locked out of their accounts because he was changing pw's.

they also said I was using a "testaccount" username to fuck with shit, at that point I don't even need a username to be fuckign with shit, so that username find was irrelevent and a complete waste of time LOL, when you got access to the database you have access to the whole site and the vbulletin and usernames don't even matter, and its kind of embarassing that's the only account they found considering all the accounts I have on here and the many test accounts I made for the battle hack, if I WANTED to fuck with shit I wouldn't be fucking creating accounts on here, id be deleting shit from the database and the server, fuck I need a username for if I WAS that evil. thats how I got my accomp system down I took it down when I wasn't even an admin anymore since I still had database/server access, it's scary you have admins that don't know about that tbh good thing they don't run anything corporate or important haha.
    Last edited by Lil Corpse; May 22nd, 2022 at 07:49 PM

Battle Record
    86-54

Lmao

Battle Record
    62-46

damn

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Spoken View Post
    damn
    Don’t tell me you read any of that

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Corpse View Post
    and the thing is I told them this was going to happen, they chose someone that has been known to do this over someone who has been here holding the forte down for several years LOL, fug it let rb die I guess, both of them have been giving this kind of power before and disappeared right in the thick of shit, I never said fuck you guys I'm going home because someone made fun of me haha.

I had big plans on reviving rb and was enjoying seeing it thrive, at the end of the day there is only one person to blame for this, the same person who thought rb would be in good hands with dagel and his bff, I seen the writing on the wall when the first thing he done when he came back is boss people around in the hof section ( like how the hell does he even belong in there ) and trying to recover accomps that don't even exist, and trying to inflate his open mic accomps ( GOW said yes on discord guys!! ) FYI that never happened either, totally 100% gave him self hofs lmfao.

they play me against them and be like I can't work with anyone and I have an ego blah blah when it was completely twisited when it was the other way around, every time I said that's not a good idea dagel went and cried to gow and said I was trying to tell him what to do, only thing I was firm on no with was him bossing people around in the hof section. ( I consider myself a million times better than dagel, and closer to any HOF than he will ever be, and I never even went in there, AND completly content with never being included in any, that was his life and the only thing he cared about.)

All dagel had to do was stay away from HOF and the accomps and we would have got along well, there was a time he was not even allowed to have his accomp, it was like a simple and calm no too and he always flipped out and went off the rails lol, and the thing is I thought they was accomps he actually earned and it was shit from other sites, and we was suppose to make an exception for him when no one else has accomps from other sites on their shit.

I made many people admins including him when I'm not, particularly a fan of his, and I wasn't even suppose to be making anybody admins and mods in the first place LOL.

If anybody got made admins it was me doing it because nobody was around except me.

I won't even start on him wanting to shoot people from RR into RB's hall of fame like mcd, and loose logic, both technically deserve it but was never apart of RB in anyway, he wanted to bribe people with HOF to get them to come here, and the ghing is I doubt mcd and loose logic gaf anyway or probably didn't even know, cuz who gaf's about hof on a dead rap forum right?

we also won't talk about dagel changing peoples password and logging into their account and saying I'm the one doing it, LMFAO.

the person responsible for this, could have easily said they are fucking lying because he knew I didn't need anyone's password since I had the keys to the entire site, and basically can log into anyones account if I wanted without a password, people was geting locked out of their accounts because he was changing pw's.

they also said I was using a "testaccount" username to fuck with shit, at that point I don't even need a username to be fuckign with shit, so that username find was irrelevent and a complete waste of time LOL, when you got access to the database you have access to the whole site and the vbulletin and usernames don't even matter, and its kind of embarassing that's the only account they found considering all the accounts I have on here and the many test accounts I made for the battle hack, if I WANTED to fuck with shit I wouldn't be fucking creating accounts on here, id be deleting shit from the database and the server, fuck I need a username for if I WAS that evil. thats how I got my accomp system down I took it down when I wasn't even an admin anymore since I still had database/server access, it's scary you have admins that don't know about that tbh good thing they don't run anything corporate or important haha.
    Lmao, what a loser this guy is.

Battle Record
    14-14

Hello ��

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

@Kill Spree trying to enjoy the free time he has before a child consumes it unendingly. I'm down for a season of whatever's poppin. How about something like an anything goes league or tournament where all you have is a limit of 2-30 lines? Would be interesting to see how people judge a masterful haiku Vs a 16 of gun bars & dick jokes, for example.