I'm coming with potent rhymes; the dope supply -- copius rhymes split your fucking wig//
SUCK A DICK.. eat a dick.. suck on chode..eat a chode..suck on cock// eat a cock-- like *POP EYES* LIKE U *BOMB GUYS*//
I'm ONYX STATURE bubonic rapture -- I EAT EAT EAT emcee's like EMINEM looking at *CANDY*
I smash beats like *ANGRY* your turning *MAD AND GREEN WITH ENVY* like the INCREDIBLE HULK(U MAD BRO!?)
I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees; sea the zing sea the zing sea the zing//
SPRING THE FLING ur so *OVER THE HILL* ur not JACK AND JILL UR A MAN THAT SPILLS THE *FACKING MILK*..//
I'm your worst nightmare the light flares the bomb and ur done like comic con//
BOMB THIS FUCKING FAGGOT TO PIECES.. ull see ''GHOSTS EVVERYWHERE LIKE HAUNTED HOUSES -- full of *BOMBS OF MOUSES*
I'm here to tell you; you're not ready;; slice you to confetti with a machete..
I am the spyro of hell's fire; you're the robert dinero with out the *GOD FATHER*//
I'm from rap royalty a place where we take ZYGOTE AND DEAD MAN AND TORTURE THEM//
For years you breeded with dope EMCEE's *NO* you literally *BREEDED* with wack emcee's (*FUCKING FAGGOT)))) BOMBING MAGNETS AND STOPPING TRAFFIC*