My despondent life moves with the waves of a dreary ocean, I bare emotions of a fish that’s lost his way
At constant times I drown in a place where there’s barely solace, while careless Seagulls guffaw at my fall in pain
My pumping ventricles are wished to be clogged by an Octopus, whose absorbent grungy tentacles yearn my earn
Yet the unpleasant Eel won’t even shock me shook, for this broken fish has no electrical current worth
And I’m besieged in vacancy, swimming the seas in atrophy, trying to have the strength of mighty sailing ships
But a cynical hermit crab designed my skeleton, which is why I’m mistook for a spineless Jellyfish
If only I’d had a blissful companion we swim the Atlantic, and stay together as engagement followed through
But with my miserable antics that mission's Titanic, the sea to me will forever be a space of solitude
It’s all in view, all this fish’s infinite limitations, if only you could see through the eyes I count with
I tried to get a definite reputation, but received the disgraceful stripes of clown fish
I’ve just been racing through life contesting aloof, hoping eventually in my gills, potency grew
Now my soul is in two and water’s reflecting my mood, I guess that's why this sorrowed ocean is blue..

And every night I wish the horizon; shed a light to where I’ll subside in
I wish to sever ties with Poseidon, and he’d end my life with his Trident...

I wish…

I wish a ship of oil, tipped and boiled on my scaly skin; I wish demented mortals, ripped and soiled both my tail and fins
I wish to end with this distress, in depths of an abyssal trench, I wish this fish had twist in nets, and finally submit to death!

I wish…

I wish a morbid band of sharks had embarked to drown my symphony,
I wish a swordfish stabbed my heart and the scars bled out in infamy…

But then I realize if I was granted all the wishes I said
I’d just be back where I started, sleeping with the fishes again…

Will I ever lift from this sorrow?

I’m swimming in the depths of depression with no way to set to ascension, as my mind’s spinning in a seeped whirlpool
Suddenly out the corner of my cornea, on the Ocean’s sandy floor in blood, I spot a lying Sea Turtle
I swam towards the sand that centered thee; he must have been a century, on how his shell’s design emerged
But his neck gashed by an enemy, and as a dying remedy, he whispered me his final words…

“Through the ups and downs of ocean waters, eventually you’ll find your way
No need to stop at frozen harbors, for in this sea we call life, the tide will change…

And you will Ascend Passed The Waves"

With that, his eyes began to slightly close, as his carcass slowly faded away
Now, with those words of wisdom, I’ll always remember to savor this day

1 year later

Now...

Now I look at a hurricane straight in the eye, and blind it with my bright complexion
I clear all the burning rain, grayest of skies, and move it when I fight deception
I’m in the right direction as the waters have settled; I’m passing marginal levels as the light’s reflection
My heights extended passed the mark of the devil, I’m leaving sharks with the pebbles as the night intended
My flight’s ascended, as I’m elevating the softest, no more warring scenes of contemplating the hardships
I’ll pass the ninth dimension, reach into the sea and make a so serene constellation of starfish
Now I’m one like a group of sea lions, as the aurora borealis has my mind enchanted
I’m so high with peace I’ll seek Sirens, to form an alluring exploring voyage to find Atlantis
Now there’s no holding catalyst, and no more hazardous frantic bliss
Now my only passing wish, is all see the light without an Angler fish
That there’s hope to the pain and the strife, it's all in the changing tides
Take the past and ocean wave it goodbye, now alas you will elevate your life...

To Greater Heights.

And Ascend Passed the Waters to paradise.

In a kingdom ruled by a malevolent tyrant - spreading his violence like the deadliest virus
Echos are heard from the crevice of silence - alas bellowing words are set to be rising
For in the distance General Tarsis is shedding light on his federal squadron of a grueling plot
To over-rule and trot the ruler gone - for in this land of famine - all they have is food for thought...

General Tarsis's Speech

As Revolutions governing wind brushes my skin - I come to amend this repugnant land with succulent lips
Dusk will begin the dawn of hundreds of men - when they apprehend my speech of trusting content
"Over the years - we've witnessed the king's tyranny reign - he was ruthless in execution and giving us pain
Well now - it's time for retribution in limitless ways - may our sorrow set sail and start drifting away
We are living astray from a quality life - the cause of this madness I pondered at night
It all started when his reign wandered upright - bringing forth darkness to squander our light
Spawning our plight till we were dogs in his sight - he poisoned our crops to leave us rotten in blight
He's the monarch of spite sparking the cardinal vice - with no regard for what's wrong and what's right
He has no honor or spine - when he calls us to fight - so on this final order we'll demolish his shrine
For all of the time he spent blocking our shine - will be paid for with the cost of his life
You're my army tonight - marching with might - keep the fire inside you sparking forever
For on this day when we embark and endeavor - you'll remember the date we conquered together
No more tarnishing weather will plague the skies - we'll sleep on clouds knowing it's safe at night
And our wives will experience a playful sight - when our children frolic on grass during graceful times
Keep that fate in mind - and we won't falter or lose - we will succeed I'm promising you
Let us march our feet to stop the abuse - for the voice of change is calling us troops...

Be Ready to charge and let loose..."

And so we solemnly march through this land of dictation - our souls filled with mass inspiration
Passing peasants of angst and starvation - for they felt the full effects of this famishing nation
We are The King's men - but this is an act of invasion - a channeling statement of grand assault
The hands of Revolution will grasp us all - when we arrive standing tall - to make his castle fall...

Soldiers...

Ready your weapons for in several seconds we'll be steadily stepping on the yard of his Kingdom
He has guards, archers, and marksman as defense - with enough fire power to harvest a spring sun
But we are the elite ones - rangers with a gift - they are the weak ones - strangers to their niche
So when I give word - begin aiming with intent - to take out the two men stationed at the bridge!
"FIRE!"...
And the enemies hit with marksman precision - but above Archer's are driven to start shooting their arrows
Quicker than thunder they begin hitting our numbers - so we swiftly advance to move from the peril
With wrath as our force - we blast through the door of the castle where guards are armed for attack
Yet my army is fast - at barraging a task - so we spark up a blast turning their armored squadron to scrap
Now we advance up flights of stairs till are sights are flared with Marksman blaring their muskets at us
Their remorseless fleet is intense as they murder a majority of my men - and render me covered in blood
But I'm not going to fold for I'm close to my goal - I could almost hear The King cower in his chambers
So as the proudest of traitors and foulest invader - I channel my anger on these scoundrels of danger!
Loading my musket with bullets - I trust it and pull it - murdering every marksman in the room
"Alas, we made it' I say to my staggering crew - It's time we open our majesty's tomb...

And so we open the door to where The King resides - prepared with his doom...

There was our King - hiding in shadows - frightened - defenseless to the crime I'll unravel.
"I stand before you you're majesty - bringing forth tragedy - for your reign will end tonight at the castle"
My men begin to celebrate - with destined grace - as I ready my musket for execution
But first things first I think in my twisted mind - for my lips have lied to you Brother's of Revolution...

And so in a twist of events - General Tarsis points his musket at his own men...

*BLAST*...

I have succumbed to my sin for I've killed all my gullible men - as my heart is filled with fire and brimstone
For my time has finally come - I've intertwined with the sun - as I reign over the sire and his throne
"I'm done following orders - I've abolished your quarters - and my army was light for seeking the darkness
Now I'll take your breath - and with your death - I'll rule over a new land - The Kingdom Of Tarsis!"

As General Tarsis murders the King with a maniacal laugh - the sky darkens marking his triumph alas
For as a tyrant has passed - a new one is born - one more relentless and vile than the last
He plans to reign for decades to come as a devilish one - as the clock ticks under his tower
For when his stomach growled in this land of famine - he was merely - Hungry For Power

AJF vs. SINI

As I look out the window pane, sin is flamed to the point where an inferno is cast
The fire spreads burning our flag - and scorches corpses till they're in an urn for their past
I've developed insomnia because I'm worried and sad - it's only a matter of time before my death is sealed
And I'm on the muddy floor left to squeal - this bloody war has scarred the nation - and it has yet to heal
The threat is real - set in steel and iron - breaths of spieling fire - demolishing our mahogany doors
A slaughtering force - with grenades and bombs for a war - invading our land without a thought of remorse
I could hear them on our course from miles away - harnessing their planet's pride in their grace
But why must they face us with such violent rage? Why must we be sentenced to death on this trial of hate?
I cry and I pray - for peace to flourish again - looking out the window - thinking when the torment will end
My core is in twists - at the sight of foreigners in the mist - blowing holes in the ground - forming a crypt
The sky is pouring with limbs of courageous soldiers - who carried boulders on there shoulders for us
I see the ones who are breathing loading their guns - trying to rebuttal with slugs next to puddles of blood
But they've succumbed to their hunt - their hunger and lust is that of gluttonous scum
A covenants rushed by the government's fund - but it's quickly turned into an abundance of dust
Now these robots roll on concrete roads - firing projectiles at our lofty homes
These rocky drones have been programmed by evil mechanics - to have a heart in an off beat zone
Not even children are spared on this day of tragedy - they're ripped apart by machine guns under the spring sun
They truly are the elite ones - with superior weaponry - plus they outnumber us ten to a meek one
There's nothing our world can produce to stop this madness - all our caskets are surely seen
I hear vivid screams of our unsung heros - as military tanks are blasted to smithereens
These our explicit scenes of the extinction of man - our hourglass has dropped it's last spec of sand
There is no miracle for blessing the land - for destiny has beckoned its plan
Technology has stepped to the stand - taking over the human race while we barely started running
The President has resorted to desperate measures - as he orders atomic bombs be dropped on the country
This is our hell dispersed in regime - for now the entire earth has been seized
I realize this is worse than any burning disease - as I look out the window - and witness Man Versus Machine
SINI --

Before the worlds collide ……

Night and day, Miss mezzaluna overlapping Her relatives
golden crescent half-cousins, Solaris' spastic development
dramatic, intelligent, red hair, flaring fiery as dusk,
Evil archangel God's children secretly lust ..
a media plug that even rumors & conspiracies trust -
so when she died, all of humankind was equally crushed.
the peaceful, the lush, soft grass, imagine it's vibrance,
where only babbling brooks could break a natural silence.
static eruption, brainstem buzzing, practically mindless
The beaten path of a pathogen programming its' virus,
projected demon - white plaster walls & holograms of Osiris
Phantom in a Peacoat, staged theatric disguises,
waterfall rock-walls, moss-coated, scattering cypress
robotic arms, solar charged automatic devices;
hands outstretched in a bow, tipped top-hats to your Highness
it's all downhill once a pattern arises..
if magic is priceless, physics fall into poverty,
cuz hope & prayer are the dominating modern commodities,
mysteries, unanswered crimes, such obvious oddities
like documenting laws to govern art or philosophy
balance primal id, instinctive ties, & hostile monogamy
constructing sandcastle properties for blossoming colonies,
divine apotheosis, known apostles of Socrates
Visible to the naked eye but not in photography.
a solid anomaly to spice the moment, stuck in this madness
purgatorial plateau between His dungeon and palace,
scales go bloody red when measuring our functional status,
it only takes a single shift to suddenly vanish -
there's another world around us, hidden under the magnets
where all emotional reactions trigger colorful flashes,
spectral seas, tsunami waves, a stunning abstraction
Chinese new year celebration in the lungs of a dragon ..
Voluptuous passions, shadowboxing candle reflections,
using liquor as a trojan horse to battle depression.
live every moment for it's imperfections, casual tension
and the adolescent pleasure of a vaginal entrance.
past or the present? take a sec to answer the question,
then summarize your reason in one accurate sentence.
evidence is clear - the human, sadness-dependent,
using history as a crutch to mask a lack of progression.
molasses black apparitions, Hades' shadowy henchmen
evaluate our mental state through telepathic assessments ;
reality's destined .. Etherealness is a practiced emergence
to transcend atomic bonding at it's tangible surface -
there's no man behind the curtain, no infallible purpose,
though we're not alone .. trust me, i'm a rational person.
gas matter resurges, transparent window locked from inside,
we've been dead since the minute we were oxygenized.
there's a faraway kingdom where apocalypse thrives,
promoting dollar beer specials & a positive vibe ..
Minds fry at early ages, but their bodies survive
it's never been so strangely clear ..

we've gotta collide.

Ah, friend of mine

A landlubber-turned-swashbuckler, I was; consumed in exuberant tales o' treasure our colony's legend breathed
We'd boarded a shoddy vessel & watched its mahogany decks recede Napoli- ahoy, to the promising Seven Seas!
Yes indeed, our crew was a bucket 'o cheers; jolly-laughing peasantry amidst lolligagging scallywags & buccaneers
Groggy lads & lasses frothy-glasséd, always clashing weaponry against hearty-accent alley scabs as musketeers!

We'd accepted eachother whole as brethren akin; however- this life o' Seadogs, some souls rejected within
Those, who dreamed dreams for gold with devilish grins; slumber's sweet siren song o' bullions beckoned its men:
Glittering amethysts & rubies galore.. booty assured, in hoards o' sapphiren-studded goblets covering garnets!
Yet, ho- truly aboard, was one named Beatrice; for The Great Blue mother-a-calling, she, a sealover embarketh

'Ole Beatrice accompanied me; fighting in ship platoons, & smashing drunkard skulls with heinekens in saloons!
Our cutlasses treated Goliath-Leviathan-sizéd giants as big buffoons, tearing through tides o' pirates & picaroons
Lying them in lagoons, us tyrants! The finest, merely salive' amidst spittoons, in our avail; entire fleets would hail!
'Twas life- 'til our coxswain sought his monocular, & found an island fabled to hold the treasure o' Seadog's Tale

Aye- we landed, then scouted its shores

"I can't resist, Beatrice; they must be ours alone, if amethysts in this land exist," so we made a handsome slip,
Split from our brethren.. & uncovered an enclosed cove where golden medallions surrounded an abandoned ship
"Bedazzling waters, unveiled! Milady, have this vessel afloat!" "Aye, I'll set the sails! Haul our treasure into the boat!"-
Then Beatrice was grabbed by an entering sailor: "Avast ye, treacherous traitor! Or I'll cut 'Ole Beatrice's throat."

So I dropped the spoils; our former mates chanted, "A couple o' wretchéd fools! Tilting legs under ye brethren's stool!"
Shimmering clumps were collected, encumbering peasants & sutlers- molesting our plunder o' precious jewels!
Without another discretion, our brothers had said, "Begone!" then set off thataway, weighed with lusted accolades
As they laughed & ship flags were raised, fastening mast arrays- I realized we'd become bloodless castaway

I just wanted you to be happy, 'O Beatrice

I pledged her we'd find treasure- even if it meant for venture to Ocean's Edge, which trickled this world's ledges;
"Our fists'll uncurl endless pendants, embedded with emerald gemstones- & you'll be crystalline-pearl necklaced!"
But 'Ole Beatrice cried, because this talk was evil; because it caused her people to take-off like a flock o' seagulls
My Greed (what God's cathedrals called illegal) haunt her 'til her time'd come; nigh once she caught the measles

Ah, Beatrice! I tried to comfort regardless; "A bunch o' blundering jargon! Ye be th' reason our brothers departeth!
Yer scum-worth an' heartless.. just make sure when I die, my body's sent back to Th' Great Blue mother-a-calling!"
Her last breath as she died left me burdened with blame; cursing in vain- I set her adrift amidst Seven Sea tide
"To Napoli, I'll return," I cried!.. But the man returned was a cold-hearted rapscallion.. which no one recognized

Ah, friend of mine

A swashbuckler-turned-landlubber, I am; forever-torn & eversworn regret's ail.. vowed nevermore to set sail
For there was nothing I had ever treasured more.. than what I'd lost pursuing the treasure o' Seadog's Tale

“When empty space is all that's left, let the void be filled.”

well, the best it can manage.

so,

yo,

;

…… It's Gawd, Allah, the next'a kin - a past-unanimous branding, all been scarred upon His melanin .. oh yes, the martian's got a membership,
would-be the martyr prophet legends sing, yet when I start to chalk the message in? Christ'll rob it for glory & claim he marked the blotted penmanship -
then he'll die again denying that his karma got the best of him ………
that's why:
These carbon copy residents can gargle cocks 4 president, I'm still the sargeant known for carving marble rocks with metal fists,
an artist not to meddle with. yall can spawn the outer layer, go & bargain shop for eloquence .. but the quest itself's retarded, ain't no mall to cop intelligence!
it's hard to mock this fella's gift, a militant soul of wisdom .. the visions was so persistant, that i stitched up six infinities bridging the solar systems;
a sickening flow precision, kid that visited rogues in prisons, blood-etched sketches exhchanged, as pictographs depicted a global mission..
a glistening throne existed once, I'd sit with a robed magician .. Next to hell, flames blackening, yet living a cold existance ……
A pit in the snow, imprisoned in the brilliance of hope arisen, held triple 9 mm.'s to the prisms of holy christians,
..diggin a hole to piss in, the pilgrim, track forests & paths lost, backfired the mechanical nazareth with nada more than hacksaw,
a Lord with a glass jaw..but when swordsman attacks fall, the highest titans of my time would absorb it & back off!
in morgues with a black shawl, suited up, boxing with tyson's folks; eye contact lapses witnesses to shock in a frightening jolt -
had my irises lined with twice as many watts as a lightning bolt!
copped every model of microscope, now those astrologists like the flow .. live life abiding by a manuscript the Gods of the Mayans wrote,
so Novices might just choke, used my mind's eye to fry an ommelete with whitened toast, then run up to grapple the last apostle n‘ slice his throat!
the drops is described as "GOAT", Blacketh overlooks planets uncharted .. instantly branded the hardest, once I left the last tyrannosaurus cast in a tarpit,
ravish the harvest, let inhabants starve then drag around half of the carcusses back to the lab, extracted fragments stashed in the carpet ……
follow paths in the darkness, breeze by ya legion of fake cats .. walk a week straight, 8th day breaks, i'm asleep in a haystack;
breathin a gray black, smoke's catchin up, i need to evade that ..
given father saturn such a reason to hate, that clouds now follow where i travel & they freeze when I make camp!
most keying up lame raps, kids be rockin the spits frail .. so ya whore read sex stories, while my cock in the bitch tale -
jump to pond from a ship's sail, dove in goddesses, mahogany pigtails; and used poseidons tridant allthewhile for choppin up fishscale!
the prophet that kings hail, shine brighter than fair days. knives to write, python fang aligned, decipher the airwaves,
stride inside of a bear cave, had the hide of his hair shaved..hang the bloody skins, dry 'em out with just a lighter & hairspray!
flyin' higher than airplanes, sword bends low, the endo & weed smoke captures me .. then i rapidly mastered fu jukendo in zero gravity,
got murder counts, scenes indecent, nuff to resemble an emo's fantasy.
in benzos with C-notes strapped to me, still don't let no amigos hassle me..so much beef, its off the wall, like echoes in meatloaf factories,
……We PbP, plus the some extra leftover EO family……
Men of metal that gleam so placidly, flash & see 'em burn n' melt to ashes .. it's the return of Hellsing, faggots.
us 5, patrol the site without no verbal help from admins, so we ‘run this shit’ .. while yall ‘cant even start a light jog’ like ‘nocturnal health fanatics’……
infernos shelfed schematics, galactics shoved to the cornerstone; once again I summon the sword of poem, crowned a prince of the writtens 'til i swung it up toward the throne,
cut jugular cords with chrome, leave nothin but gore n bone, when He collapsed , i adapted as the covenant's lord alone …
The son of a force unkown, was re-birthed in enchanted light .. so observe as the tactics strike,
reversin the axis, might just turn the tide straight down to quench my thirst in the afterlife,
verbals'll crack the mic, among crowds, standin out just like a bergundy patch on white..
grab conservatives, stab em twice, unearths my version of catholic's christ ..He whom prays in burning churches with the virgin hermaphrodite!
still lurk in a castle, white, where urban kids have to fight .. they'll crack ya jaws on the pavement, call it curbin ya appetite;
the servant of ashen knights, all perched with a jagged knife. the day i bowed down to they power was the permanent sacrifice ……
i was searchin for answers, hikin' through it all, Godless .. met men in uniform on unicorns who drooled & talked nonsense,
Disproving all concepts, eyed a shine, drew close, then I moved & saw bronzes .. gold, silver radiation, flanked a unabomb cartridge..
dig the human thought process: black acid, n substance, gas-lined to dynomite, ignites traumatic combustion;
like volcanic eruptions, the cracks & concussions can self-compress to gravel at a hat's drop, then vanish to nothin,
must be magic or somethin, but when blacketh is bustin .. it turns present tense sentences to passive discussions,
so from spanish to russian, my mechanics demonstrate immaculate functions, trail markers left as relics beckoning each path to destruction..
a bastid, corrupted, flick spikes & samoan darts, kick up shit til you idiots get hyper than joan of arc,
twin vipers n' polar sharks swim right to ya vocals, sharp - replace ya eyes with a pair of trick dice & a joker's card!
this writin, the dopest art; all scrawled in grenade pencils, white hot flames to the page, then I started to blaze mentals,
charcoal to trace stencils, the author & aged rebel .. translate words to advanced lit in the earliest sanskrit from the walls of the Jade Temple,
armor of gray metal, heartbeatin with the speed of pure aqua, body temperature turning up the heat of your sauna,
.. or premature lava, understand, i'm STILL speakin for allah, from the slums of my hometown to the streets of nirvana!
so please, if you wanna - step to get thrown in fifty coffins, each a seperate limb, hymns, yo i'm known to rip these often,
the flow is sickly, watch this: they all stand to it, then i blow n kid's knees soften; shit'll buckle up quicker than a motorist precaution,
from the low abyss, it's awesome how a glimpse of the essence can terrorize these bitches in seconds,
use primitive weapons, words and mind, then they mimiced the presence .. now viewing most writtens been like clicking on a crystal reflection,
each myth is a lesson, all concluding and the ending point that Disc is legend.
that next level invaded, guess i've risen from heaven, swoop like vultures every now and then to take my pick of the peasants,
then i'm strippin the flesh n‘ find nothing within .. resort to explosive, last hand grenade stuck in the pin;
then they bludgeon the wings, fall to ground helpless, aint no love to begin, guess i made it full-circle, passion been runnin too thin.
pour up rum n' the gin, commit a couple'a sins .. then on my death day, make ready for the coming of Grim,
cuz when somethin existed, it can suddenly dim .. that's why all your praise on my writing is now dust in the wind.
it wasn't to win .. not to be the best in this cypher shit, it's just another stepping stone that drove my quest for enlightenment,
so I guess that it's time to quit, the message is dried n' ripped.. claimed the throne on my own, now to let the messiah sit,
left the measurments twice as thick, no use tryna stretch time, or to wet it & light the wick .. it's best to just flicker out, leave methods to die, then split ……
there's still venomous lines to spit, so this next generation had better ignite the script .. cuz yo,

it's a lot harder than it looks to get ya veteran licenses.